Terminology

I seen 'em too - For Those About to Rock Tour '85 or '86.

Doesn't mean you're old. Could have been your first concert.

I'll definitely need to read a lot. I don't have 20 posts and am in moderator queue for the time being on all my posts, so I'll have to read up for the time being.

Haha Headbanger-I honestly can't tell you why I use 90 since I def was not born in 90 and I graduated in 89. Hmmm, now you have me wondering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen 'em too - For Those About to Rock Tour '85 or '86.

Doesn't mean you're old. Could have been your first concert.
Naw, my first concert was Black Sabath. The AC/DC show was Back in Black just a few months after Bon Scott passed away.

But I digress...back to topic.....

I just saw Tom Petty --- totally awesome!!!!!!!!!! I'm a still a rockin' hippie chick with my band o bro's. and travel all over yonder to see them and rock out.....I wont disclose my age, though, because of our over the top ageist society. We so worship youth. I get it, young is beautiful, but man, you sure can't beat brains and wisdom. And hey, we all get there...someday.....that is OLD

Tom Petty's Hypnotic Eye is a true masterpiece....off to see The Boss

Poppy

Anyone remember Triumph?  First concert late 70's to 80ish.  I had never experienced anything like that.  I had goose bumps most of the time.  I didn't really continue to listen to them or even know what happened, but that first concert is always an experience that you never forget (as long as you weren't too messed up).  Good times.

chctwo

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back