Test post

• Thread starter Thread starter Administrator
  • Start date Start date
You numpty! Don't worry Rainbow, your posts have been great, informative and helpful. You have lots of knowledge to share! 

These colors are killing my head make them go away please!!! Even the soft one, it's too much for a old head like mine. BOOM migraine.. but don't let me ruin it for others.. I dug the blue.. nevermind..  I put it back to original(default) whew.. that was rough

Last edited by a moderator:
Great site and neccessary. Wild West out there. Only joined this week and alrready have had one successful fransaction uk-uk. Have been scmmed by Indian sites etc. Dont like using Customs

I was able to post in the sy section a few days ago. Now it says I need 15 posts.

james said:
I was able to post in the sy section a few days ago. Now it says I need 15 posts.
Paid my dues 

Going to donate more because this place is a gift from god. 

Looks like it's just merging my posts, so this won't work 

Admin said:
For Testing
I love this song and album, but can I ask if there's a way to prevent the widgets from loading? It's really slowing down loading the front page unfortunately.

For testing

Testing to see if possible to embed a YouTube video.  "Insert other media" option in lower right corner offers to directly attach/upload something or paste image from URL.  Pasting YouTube link directly into this edit box triggers message "You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting."  I do not see a Preview option available in my edit box, so am testing here.

1.  Post of YouTube link without removing formatting to see if video becomes visible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

2.  Post of YouTube link WITH having clicked the "remove formatting" option:

Because I cannot find a place to post this, or feel the topic needs its own thread, I figure I'll ask here.

Where am I allowed to post vendor experiences (international)? After years of lurking countless forums I've had my fair share of experiences with IOP's. Do I need to message a Mod or somebody before making a thread? Thanks guys

Because I cannot find a place to post this, or feel the topic needs its own thread, I figure I'll ask here.

Where am I allowed to post vendor experiences (international)? After years of lurking countless forums I've had my fair share of experiences with IOP's. Do I need to message a Mod or somebody before making a thread? Thanks guys
If it's a vendor listed on this forum then you can leave a review in their thread. If its not a listed vendor here, then go through staff first. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply, I used the search box to look up vendors I have had experience with (good, and bad), and they do not come back with results.

I tried to PM you, but it seems as if I need to get 20 posts first (not uninformative bumpmypostcount posts).

I will work on that, and be in touch when the time comes. 

P.S I am in no way endorsing any vendor, just simply wanting to share my experiences after being a lurker for a while.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you for the reply, I used the search box to look up vendors I have had experience with (good, and bad), and they do not come back with results.

I tried to PM you, but it seems as if I need to get 20 posts first (not uninformative bumpmypostcount posts).

I will work on that, and be in touch when the time comes. 

P.S I am in no way endorsing any vendor, just simply wanting to share my experiences after being a lurker for a while.

Have a great weekend!
PM sent @Shmokey

US Army Veteran said:
I'm close to VIP @PTFC. Less than 20 post now I think. I read the rules the other night. Didn't see anything about it. But I'll read again @PTFC
Maybe I misunderstood. I re read the rules. Maybe you were just making a casual comment? I took it as if it was against site rules. But hey it's always good to review the rules as much as possible!

Maybe I misunderstood. I re read the rules. Maybe you were just making a casual comment? I took it as if it was against site rules. But hey it's always good to review the rules as much as possible!
"Posting without any value only to bring up post count." As you will have seen now obviously. It's not a race, and VIP is not guaranteed in any case. Chill, relax and as we say, quality over quantity. This thread is for test posts!

Testes 1,2,3 Testes 1.2.3 it appears everything is working fine. lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back