Testosterone Injections?

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Rob
  • Start date Start date
Proviron will accelerate hairloss like no other. If you're prone to hairloss I'd personally avoid all oral roids except turinabol and anavar. Proviron is notorious for massive hairloss in about 90% of men. I'm not prone with any compounds except proviron, masteron, and primo (in high doses). Proviron is awesome when paired with testosterone especially for sex drive and attitude (positive). 

Gentlemen: If you're over 25 and feel tired or even mildly more of a "woman" go to a trt doc...make sure you get the injections. You will feel 5000% better within weeks. It's night and day. Essentially it is kinda like male birth control if you think about it, it's a little ridiculous how tight/anal some docs are about writing for test inj oil. Anybody who needs cycle help for anything feel free to PM me. I've built cycles for guys (and even a few gals) with all sorts of different goals ranging from an increase of well being, to building endurance, and the good old fashion "I just wanna be yoked". 
I've been a BB for a number of years now.. Have more cycles under my belt than I'd ever like to admit and after reading this I'd have to say that Linx said it the best.. I know this thread is over a year old but still may be misleading to those who are curious about the matter.. MedicatedMike had some of the worst advice I've ever heard and based on his suggestions must have had some of those "few local athletes" on the worst cycles of their lives.. Just like Linx advised if your over 25, don't have a sex drive, lacking energy, feel groggy and lazy in the morning, lacking your typical appetite and (most importantly) don't get a boner the instant Jessica Alba walks into the room naked, go to your doctor and speak to him about the possibility of getting on TRT.. I as well have built numerous cycles for some of the most elite BB's in the industry today and know a thing or two on the subject.. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.. PM me..   

I've been a BB for a number of years now.. Have more cycles under my belt than I'd ever like to admit and after reading this I'd have to say that Linx said it the best.. I know this thread is over a year old but still may be misleading to those who are curious about the matter.. MedicatedMike had some of the worst advice I've ever heard and based on his suggestions must have had some of those "few local athletes" on the worst cycles of their lives.. Just like Linx advised if your over 25, don't have a sex drive, lacking energy, feel groggy and lazy in the morning, lacking your typical appetite and (most importantly) don't get a boner the instant Jessica Alba walks into the room naked, go to your doctor and speak to him about the possibility of getting on TRT.. I as well have built numerous cycles for some of the most elite BB's in the industry today and know a thing or two on the subject.. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.. PM me..   
A friend of mine went to his docs a number of years back to have his test levels checked... He was experiencing low mood, energy, decreased sex drive, appetite etc etc...

The doc point blank refused him after asking him various questions... Telling him at 36 he was too young to be worried about such things!?!?...

So, he took matters in to his own hands and has been cycling for a number of years now... He started on test cypionate, then propionate... I believe he is on Test 400 at the minute...

I must admit, he is a changed man these days, very happy, confident and according to his own reports, has the sex drive of a teenager!

I find the subject very interesting, as after all testosterone is aptly dubbed 'fuel for men'...

Due to the result of my friend's elevated mood etc, a few of my other friends have tried to ask their docs for a test level check and their seems to be a pattern of very unwilling docs, especially in this field?? Almost seems a taboo subject?

However, I do worry for my friend, as because he self medicates his test, what could be the long term effects. Especially as he isn't doing it through the official channels so to speak?

A friend of mine went to his docs a number of years back to have his test levels checked... He was experiencing low mood, energy, decreased sex drive, appetite etc etc...

The doc point blank refused him after asking him various questions... Telling him at 36 he was too young to be worried about such things!?!?...

So, he took matters in to his own hands and has been cycling for a number of years now... He started on test cypionate, then propionate... I believe he is on Test 400 at the minute...

I must admit, he is a changed man these days, very happy, confident and according to his own reports, has the sex drive of a teenager!

I find the subject very interesting, as after all testosterone is aptly dubbed 'fuel for men'...

Due to the result of my friend's elevated mood etc, a few of my other friends have tried to ask their docs for a test level check and their seems to be a pattern of very unwilling docs, especially in this field?? Almost seems a taboo subject?

However, I do worry for my friend, as because he self medicates his test, what could be the long term effects. Especially as he isn't doing it through the official channels so to speak?
I become livid when it comes to doctors and them turning patients down for TRT.. I don't know what It is besides the lack knowledge on there behalfs that would prevent them from doing so.. The only other thing I can possibly think would deter them would be abuse.. Like everything, unless moderated people will find a way to abuse a substance, kill themselves and ruin it for the rest of us

As for your friend, I wouldn't be too concerned about his self administration/medication.. I mean don't get me wrong there are ways to hurt yourself and there could be long term affects. It all boils down to whether your friend has educated himself about the use of testosterone.. Whether he's taking the correct dossge for TRT which is pretty low actually, If he's using any other AAS along with it, if he's taking it year round or cycling on and off..The list kinda goes on.. These are some questions you may want to ask him and maybe report them back.. I could give you examples of what he is and what he may not be doing right.. As well as pos a only give him a few words of advice if needed..

Cheers for the info @beachbum, he seems to be on the ball and has done a lot of his own research, but I'll ask some appropriate questions and run 'em by you if that's alright... :-)

Cheers for the info @beachbum, he seems to be on the ball and has done a lot of his own research, but I'll ask some appropriate questions and run 'em by you if that's alright... :-)
Anytime brotha. And please feel free to PM me anytime with any questions, concerns or acquisitions you may have..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back