TGC-RC

Are yall offering anything for first time buyers or anything like that? I was just curious and this is some domestic and some international?

I had made a purchase with them almost two years ago for their Versace blend. Took about a week to arrive from Canada and it was a great product, pricey though at $250 for the gram.

Potent and euphoric, a gramme is better than a damn!

We have heard a long time about the community here. We are happy to join and take part. We TGC-RC have been providing services to our customers for 9 years. In the last 3 years we have also collaborated with several partners in different countries to enable additional products for our customers that we cannot manufacture and distribute in China. It should be noted that all products on our website are shipped from China unless otherwise stated. We suggest you read our terms. We are always happy to help you in any way we can. We will try to update here when new products and chemicals are available.

I had made a purchase with them almost two years ago for their Versace blend. Took about a week to arrive from Canada and it was a great product, pricey though at $250 for the gram.

Potent and euphoric, a gramme is better than a damn!
Thank you. All North American opioids have received good reviews. They can also be smoked. If you want to try them all, you can order through this link:

Thank you. All North American opioids have received good reviews. They can also be smoked. If you want to try them all, you can order through this link:
id be interested in making a sample order for some of our opioid powderes but the lack of current reviews on your site makes it a bit risky feeling...do you have any opioids shpping from north america that i dont have to buy 5 grams of to start? i dont have a problem buying 5 grams but id prefer to pay for a smaller sample for the first time.

a
id be interested in making a sample order for some of our opioid powderes but the lack of current reviews on your site makes it a bit risky feeling...do you have any opioids shpping from north america that i dont have to buy 5 grams of to start? i dont have a problem buying 5 grams but id prefer to pay for a smaller sample for the first time.

This is the minimum for the sample pack. You can order 1 gram as minimum for a single opioid from north america.

What is the smallest sample I can order of the etom_ethazene?

Hi I want to order 3-mmc to USA. Where is that shipping from?
It's untracked from europe. It's usually delivered safely to the usa. But we do not provide reship if not delivered. Shipping is from Germany.

what's the deal with all these "opi01d bl3nds" you have listed?

why don't any of them actually list any chems? you could just be selling poison in these for all i know.

what's the deal with all these "opi01d bl3nds" you have listed?

why don't any of them actually list any chems? you could just be selling poison in these for all i know.
It's made by our partners. They do not provide the info. They don't want others to copy it. Sorry.

We have heard a long time about the community here. We are happy to join and take part. We TGC-RC have been providing services to our customers for 9 years. In the last 3 years we have also collaborated with several partners in different countries to enable additional products for our customers that we cannot manufacture and distribute in China. It should be noted that all products on our website are shipped from China unless otherwise stated. We suggest you read our terms. We are always happy to help you in any way we can. We will try to update here when new products and chemicals are available.
I have gitten from tgc-Rc before and they are legit! Spent over 500 with them

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back