TGC-RC

Why do you have Ro4-1539 listed on your site with a disclaimer saying " we have to change las for production o this product. We cant guarantee authentical product anymore. So please order with caution?'

that seems kind of sketchy honestly..why not just pull the listiing til you can at leaslt prove you arent sending a mystery chemical?..

What is sketchy? The fact that we are honest about the product? This product used to be made by our partner lab in China. They used to provide us very high quality of Ro4-1539. The people there are changed now and seems like the Ro4-1539 is not actually Ro4-1539. So we can't suggest our customers to order this product. But if a person want to order and to try it anyway, he is more than welcome. We are selling for research purposes only and we are providing what necessary for the customer to know.

are there any zenes or stronger opioid powders that can be ordered by just a gram for a sample? with the lasck of recent reviews on a lot of the chems and many being out of stock its hard to trust an order of a minimum 5 grams.

also whats the deal with Ro4-1539 listed on your site with the disclaimer saying you cant authenticate the product anymore after moving labs? wouldnt that be more responsible to remove the listing til thats sorted out..just a few red flags that would make some hesitant to order but i really want to give you guys a chance as ive followed your site for years now.
Yes. We have some USA domestic that you can order 1 gram and also North America that you can order the minimum of 1 gram. Shipping from China is expensive and it's not worth for us to sell less than 5 grams. Simple. If it's expensive, you can always find a group and buy the product together with other people to save the costs.

About the Ro4-1539, I already mentioned to you the message above.

I Have used these guys for years and have always been satisfied... until May 23rd I placed an order and got the run around until they just stopped replying to my emails...sad to see them go but looks like another exit scam... USE CAUTION!!!

Is your minimum quantity for FXE really 10g?

Depend. You can order minimum of 1 gram if USA domestic. You can do it here:

The stock left in the usa is small. So better to hurry if you want it.

Last edited:
I Have used these guys for years and have always been satisfied... until May 23rd I placed an order and got the run around until they just stopped replying to my emails...sad to see them go but looks like another exit scam... USE CAUTION!!!

Provide order number please. You are an account with one message. Probably just a competitor troll. We never scammed anyone.

Provide order number please. You are an account with one message. Probably just a competitor troll. We never scammed anyone.
I have always used same email to contact you. I'm definitely not a competitor. After my post here I received an email saying you will retry in 2 weeks...I have my fingers crossed and will edit any negative posts if you guys fix the error. Because you have always been good to me in the past.

I have always used same email to contact you. I'm definitely not a competitor. After my post here I received an email saying you will retry in 2 weeks...I have my fingers crossed and will edit any negative posts if you guys fix the error. Because you have always been good to me in the past.

and your order number is...?

Depend. You can order minimum of 1 gram if USA domestic. You can do it here:

The stock left in the usa is small. So better to hurry if you want it.
If thats a photo of your actual stock....that looks so impure, especially for 160/g. No thanks

If thats a photo of your actual stock....that looks so impure, especially for 160/g. No thanks
it's not the actual stock. will will update the photo in a bit...

edit -
I told our tech to update it. Please check in the next 24 hours. It should be updated to the correct batch in the USA. We are sorry for the high price, but there not much of stock left.

do keep us updated, been waiting to try for the longest!
My order hit a small snag, I'm in communication with them on email to resolve. So far communication is friendly to come to a resolution and answer my questions. I did not check the email I ordered with for a week so its my fault resolution is taking a while. I will keep updating.

I placed an order 2 weeks ago on 28 June (#12694). Status is still "Processing." What's the deal?

I made the order directly through your info@ email and they didn't give me an order number...I just emailed it again asking for it to use as a reference in 2 weeks when you said reship will be sent.

I placed an order 2 weeks ago on 28 June (#12694). Status is still "Processing." What's the deal?

Hey friend, about you order. I think our shipping agent need a bit time to ship that product due to the recent ban. But I will confirm with him.

i would buy up a lot of the benzos if you sold it on paper/blotters. if you were able to do that from china and send it would most certainly get everywhere safely guaranteed. i see you have etizolam in blotter paper but it says ship to EU only.

I was sent this message...
"Dear friend,
We have manually processed the order, This email is the order reference."

No possible. Must be an order number. You can send me receiver name privately (use www.temp,pm), I will check...

i would buy up a lot of the benzos if you sold it on paper/blotters. if you were able to do that from china and send it would most certainly get everywhere safely guaranteed. i see you have etizolam in blotter paper but it says ship to EU only.
where are you from? we have some in North America. Maybe we can sell them soon.
From China, we can take it into consideration to sell some benzos ready on blotter paper.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back