TGC-RC

where are you from? we have some in North America. Maybe we can sell them soon.
From China, we can take it into consideration to sell some benzos ready on blotter paper.
i am in the US and i dont see any benzo on blotter in your store

i am in the US and i dont see any benzo on blotter in your store
We didn't add them yet. We have to check the product first.

edit -
We check and currently we can't sell the USA domestic one. But we have in the northest part of america the following list -

Very good product and can shipped to any part of the world.

Last edited:
it is. But we are group. If you want me personally to help you, you have to send it to me. The people who are taking care to reply mail message are not me.
What email an I supposed to send the one-time note message to?

Clobromazolam in stock now. From CHINA to WORLDWIDE. Get it here:

Friends, what kind of product you would like to see more in our shop?
Just wanted to express my elation in seeing this outfit operating again, but, more importantly, added here on DBG. Although, I've never personally ordered, they do have a reputation that stretches back some years. When I found them, they had paused orders for an undetermined amount of time, so, they've been kinda off my radar, but, I'm certainly glad to see you guys not only up and running, but, having joined the ranks here on DBG; I'm sure you'll quickly build the same reputation if all goes well. As a fan of the more exotic dissociatives, I'm grateful to have a dependable source with such a broad selection of dissies at the helm.

I guess my only question... when I'm ready, is it best to order off the site or do you prefer email orders?

Just wanted to express my elation in seeing this outfit operating again, but, more importantly, added here on DBG. Although, I've never personally ordered, they do have a reputation that stretches back some years. When I found them, they had paused orders for an undetermined amount of time, so, they've been kinda off my radar, but, I'm certainly glad to see you guys not only up and running, but, having joined the ranks here on DBG; I'm sure you'll quickly build the same reputation if all goes well. As a fan of the more exotic dissociatives, I'm grateful to have a dependable source with such a broad selection of dissies at the helm.

I guess my only question... when I'm ready, is it best to order off the site or do you prefer email orders?

Hey friend, thank you for your message. We do prefer order through our website. But, of course, orders through the email are fine too!

Clobromazolam in stock now. From CHINA to WORLDWIDE. Get it here:
Do you have any us to us clobromazolam you would be willing to let a small amount go if I paid for a sample?

I Have used these guys for years and have always been satisfied... until May 23rd I placed an order and got the run around until they just stopped replying to my emails...sad to see them go but looks like another exit scam... USE CAUTION!!!

Although I left quite a glowing review about this outfit's reputation last week, I've never actually ordered from them, as previously mentioned. I'm now considering placing an order, so, I've gone through and read every post in this listing, yet, I've not seen one confirmed delivery. Over half the posts are from the vendor, which doesn't tell me anything. At the moment, it's hard to justify placing an order until I start seeing some confirmed touchdowns. That's not to say, I doubt these guy's intentions, as I'm in high hopes that all is as they appear.

So, I'm wondering, has anyone placed/received an order? How were the results? How was the timeline? Readability?

Although I left quite a glowing review about this outfit's reputation last week, I've never actually ordered from them, as previously mentioned. I'm now considering placing an order, so, I've gone through and read every post in this listing, yet, I've not seen one confirmed delivery. Over half the posts are from the vendor, which doesn't tell me anything. At the moment, it's hard to justify placing an order until I start seeing some confirmed touchdowns. That's not to say, I doubt these guy's intentions, as I'm in high hopes that all is as they appear.

So, I'm wondering, has anyone placed/received an order? How were the results? How was the timeline? Readability?
not going to lie i have been the same way, i have seen TGC before i arrived here to DBG, when i looked at there site i noticed the archived trustpilot. says his trustpilot was deleted and has an "archived" trustpilot you can click on from there site that has all good reviews. but you can actually go to there real trustpilot by typing into google. the archived trustpilot really is sketchy i know its archived but nothing works on it like its frozen and the real trustpilot when you google has really bad reviews/score.

again not saying there not legit but when i have ordered from another well known china based RC vendor that had way more of a following then TGC, the priced where way more reasonable. there's other things that show red flags for me but even so, it is a really good scam if it is.

Take a look a again. I guess you see what you want to see? If you don't trust us - we can advice you to go and get another vendor. We do not force anyone to use us as their vendors. We highly prefer to work with good and respectful customers. Makes our life much better. Beside maybe BJ, we are the oldest vendors of RCs that left in China...

Take a look a again. I guess you see what you want to see? If you don't trust us - we can advice you to go and get another vendor. We do not force anyone to use us as their vendors. We highly prefer to work with good and respectful customers. Makes our life much better. Beside maybe BJ, we are the oldest vendors of RCs that left in China...
im def not saying your not legit, i will definitely place an order. im just waiting to have the disposable ammount to order from you directly from china (just in case it gets picked up by customs).

i am just stating why i have not ordered previously. the trust pilot kina worried me. and the pressed and legit medications that are on your site. could you explain the trustpilot on the real website with quite a few bad reviews vs the one you have archived on your site?

not going to lie i have been the same way, i have seen TGC before i arrived here to DBG, when i looked at there site i noticed the archived trustpilot. says his trustpilot was deleted and has an "archived" trustpilot you can click on from there site that has all good reviews. but you can actually go to there real trustpilot by typing into google. the archived trustpilot really is sketchy i know its archived but nothing works on it like its frozen and the real trustpilot when you google has really bad reviews/score.

again not saying there not legit but when i have ordered from another well known china based RC vendor that had way more of a following then TGC, the priced where way more reasonable. there's other things that show red flags for me but even so, it is a really good scam if it is.
The trustpilot page on google is not our website. Check the link. Trustpilot deleted our page almost 3 years ago due to illegal activity. That's all. If we are scammers, we are scammer for 9 years. haha.

Let's take a look of our last orders. If we are scammers, why there are many return customers? (photos attached). If we are scammers, how you can explain the amount of customers that we have and statistic of sales? 2.1k orders this year with a total of 1.6M usd. And it's only from our website. The biggest buyers are ordering from us directly and not through our website.

Conclusion -
If you're looking for reasons not to order from him, you'll always find one. Our recommendation, any provider you want to work with, then it's better to start with a small opportunity and build confidence and trust little by little. But these troll messages are not relevant and are just a waste of time...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.png
    2.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.png
    3.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 29
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back