TGC-RC

The trustpilot page on google is not our website. Check the link. Trustpilot deleted our page almost 3 years ago due to illegal activity. That's all. If we are scammers, we are scammer for 9 years. haha.

Let's take a look of our last orders. If we are scammers, why there are many return customers? (photos attached). If we are scammers, how you can explain the amount of customers that we have and statistic of sales? 2.1k orders this year with a total of 1.6M usd. And it's only from our website. The biggest buyers are ordering from us directly and not through our website.

Conclusion -
If you're looking for reasons not to order from him, you'll always find one. Our recommendation, any provider you want to work with, then it's better to start with a small opportunity and build confidence and trust little by little. But these troll messages are not relevant and are just a waste of time...
im not saying your a scammer at all, i was just worried cause the online trustpilot had bad reviews and your one on your site is immaculate. the way i look at is EX( if i buy weed from every dealer that said they had the best weed how many times would that be true) basically i just need to order and test it out myself. just waiting till i have the money to throw away for just in case customs steals my pack.

i apologize if i aggravated you in anyway, stay safe friend!

im not saying your a scammer at all, i was just worried cause the online trustpilot had bad reviews and your one on your site is immaculate. the way i look at is EX( if i buy weed from every dealer that said they had the best weed how many times would that be true) basically i just need to order and test it out myself. just waiting till i have the money to throw away for just in case customs steals my pack.

i apologize if i aggravated you in anyway, stay safe friend!
no worries. Thank you friend! :)

Just quick update if anyone cares, been very busy and had no time to sort out my order issues. Responded on email chain again today and hope to come to resolution and get the order shipped and completed soon so I can post full review on here.

Prior orders in past few years worked well -- good product, arrived in predicted timeframe, trusted vendor.
Placed order 11299 in November of 2023, paid, and still not received. Was told "out of stock". Asked for substitute, given run around. Asked to have filled when stocked up, no shipment. Communicated with them on multiple occasions, told to send more money for a larger amount. Classic scammer techniques.
I will adjust my review if order filled, but I've been polite and very patient. I suspect the trust pilot reviews are correct, and the site is corrupted and now a scam. Beware.

Surprisingly, I have received a communication after 9 months that my order is being shipped. Perhaps there was, in fact, a delay in inventory or logistics. I will update the community of any developments, and thank you all for your interest and support. I would certainly like to confirm a good outcome for a company with a good long term track record. . .stay tuned.

Ohh I'm glad to see TGC-RC here! I have used them once. Really at the beginning of my magazine reading days. I literally googled "buy magazine" and looked through tons of web pages. I had no idea who was legit and who wasn't. Then, I came across TGC. I took the plunge and ordered a small order of the magazines I wanted to try reading. I LITERALLY USED MY REAL NAME AND GMAIL, that how new I was lol. Had never heard of proton or anything until I found this amazing group! Anyway, I found an email a week later in my spam, that was sent the night I ordered stating that they were out of stock from where I purchased, but that they had another version in stock that they could ship from Europe. I replied and said that I wasn't really into that material but asked if they had a different kind that I liked. They said that they had to check and would get back to me. A few days later they said that Europe did stock it and they could send it but it would not have tracking. I said that's fine just please let me know when you do ship it. And they did a couple of days later. But to be frank, I had never done this before and figured that they just scammed me. About 3 weeks later, after I succumbed to conclusion that I was out of that money, I completely forgot about it. But then, I got my package and it was perfect and exactly as described. I was excited lol Anything I have ordered from over seas from any one, always takes at least a month, I realize that now. I'm very happy with TGC and will definitely use then again.
-Bubbles

Final update, I can confirm my experience has been overall positive with TGC and I can confirm they did not scam me. Very good communication and transparency and although I ultimately was unable to get the product I originally had wanted we worked out a fully acceptable resolution swiftly once I had the time to communicate. Thank you and I hope my messages help out others.

Prior orders in past few years worked well -- good product, arrived in predicted timeframe, trusted vendor.
Placed order 11299 in November of 2023, paid, and still not received. Was told "out of stock". Asked for substitute, given run around. Asked to have filled when stocked up, no shipment. Communicated with them on multiple occasions, told to send more money for a larger amount. Classic scammer techniques.
I will adjust my review if order filled, but I've been polite and very patient. I suspect the trust pilot reviews are correct, and the site is corrupted and now a scam. Beware.
Hey friend, thank you for your message. I can see the order updated:
27/07/2024PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY!
Personally, I don't know what's happened there exactly and why your order issue not solve by now. If something similar happen in the future, the best is to contact us on Threema for a quick and straight communication. Apologize once again about it.

Surprisingly, I have received a communication after 9 months that my order is being shipped. Perhaps there was, in fact, a delay in inventory or logistics. I will update the community of any developments, and thank you all for your interest and support. I would certainly like to confirm a good outcome for a company with a good long term track record. . .stay tuned.

Yes. And the funny fact, our guys updated your order before I saw it and told them about your order. 😂 I am just curious about that coincidence and why actually your order not filled by now. Again, apologize!

Ohh I'm glad to see TGC-RC here! I have used them once. Really at the beginning of my magazine reading days. I literally googled "buy magazine" and looked through tons of web pages. I had no idea who was legit and who wasn't. Then, I came across TGC. I took the plunge and ordered a small order of the magazines I wanted to try reading. I LITERALLY USED MY REAL NAME AND GMAIL, that how new I was lol. Had never heard of proton or anything until I found this amazing group! Anyway, I found an email a week later in my spam, that was sent the night I ordered stating that they were out of stock from where I purchased, but that they had another version in stock that they could ship from Europe. I replied and said that I wasn't really into that material but asked if they had a different kind that I liked. They said that they had to check and would get back to me. A few days later they said that Europe did stock it and they could send it but it would not have tracking. I said that's fine just please let me know when you do ship it. And they did a couple of days later. But to be frank, I had never done this before and figured that they just scammed me. About 3 weeks later, after I succumbed to conclusion that I was out of that money, I completely forgot about it. But then, I got my package and it was perfect and exactly as described. I was excited lol Anything I have ordered from over seas from any one, always takes at least a month, I realize that now. I'm very happy with TGC and will definitely use then again.
-Bubbles
Thank you, friend!

Final update, I can confirm my experience has been overall positive with TGC and I can confirm they did not scam me. Very good communication and transparency and although I ultimately was unable to get the product I originally had wanted we worked out a fully acceptable resolution swiftly once I had the time to communicate. Thank you and I hope my messages help out others.
Thank you, friend! :)

How did you do this? I have been waiting 2 months for my order or anything besides empty promises. 😭

How did you do this? I have been waiting 2 months for my order or anything besides empty promises. 😭
I just communicated via email and we worked out a resolution. I would message their PR vendor account on here if you have not already, I think they have some power in the team to get things in motion, though it was not necessary in my case.

I just communicated via email and we worked out a resolution. I would message their PR vendor account on here if you have not already, I think they have some power in the team to get things in motion, though it was not necessary in my case.

I did the same. I actually sent one e-mail and after a couple of days and not hearing from them I just sent another saying I understand that they could have missed and that they must be super busy and I just wanted to follow-up and make sure they had everything. But once it was confirmed, it was shipped within two days and I received it about a month or so later. It was also my first time ordering from a vendor and had not found dbg yet and literally just Googled what I was looking for for and picked a place to order and crossed my fingers haha

Thanks for the info!!

I asked you several times for your order number include the first letter of your name and family name. You never sent it to me. It's sounds like trolling.

I sent the following message to info@thegratefulmail.com 6 weeks ago but have not received a reply to date. I would be happy if it could be answered publicly here. Transparency and security are very important!

Public PGP Key on your Website: https://tgchemicals.com/PGP-KEY

The fingerprints are different.:unsure:

On your Website:
17CA6F2480D3D96B7556C68382DBEDC5E9D5DEAF

DarkNet Trust: 393E48387AF4484CB89E69B5D54CCCC8C804DF1E and B45C2B4F100D5FBD8D321EE364D3B3316665632C

393E48387AF4484CB89E69B5D54CCCC8C804DF1E has EXPIRED.
B45C2B4F100D5FBD8D321EE364D3B3316665632C IS VALID.

Can you compose the following message and sign this message with the old key B45C2B4F100D5FBD8D321EE364D3B3316665632C ?

+++ I confirm that the PGP fingerprint 17CA6F2480D3D96B7556C68382DBEDC5E9D5DEAF belongs to tgchemicals.com and useraccount https://drugbuyersguide.info/members/tgc-rc.43142/ offers the products. +++

If you advertise on your site with DarkNet Trust feedbacks, it should be no problem to confirm the message with the old key.

That would be a real proof of legality (certification) !

Hopefully this post will be approved.

Stay Safe

I asked you several times for your order number include the first letter of your name and family name. You never sent it to me. It's sounds like trolling.
I told you how I made the order via email which you told me was impossible 🤔 But someone did email me and provided tr# so hopefully my problem will be resolved soon... Never a troll... and I will correct any negative posts that I have made if I receive what I order. I promise.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back