TGC-RC

I was browsing the catalog and got blocked by the website. Not sure why. Emailed you all a moment ago in hopes of resolving that so that I can continue browsing. Lots of interesting things on the menu, though it seems like there have been issues with deliveries recently. Still, would be curious to place an order.

Just change your IP address. Probably our system recognized your IP as spamming.

Friends, our opioid blends' pack is now 12 different products and better value for the price. Those are very good blends and you can also smoke them. We got some very good reviews on them.

You can check them out here:
https://tgc-rc.ru/north-america-opioid-sample-pack

For DBG customers only!! 30% discount until the end of the month (31th of August) on the following products:

Blue Raspberry [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Bobby Brown Coffee [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Candy Cotton Gelato [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Grapelicous [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Jolly Rancher Green [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Honey Bee Gold [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Strawberry Sorbet [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Versace Opioid Blend [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]
Willy Wonka Taffy [NORTH AMERICA to WORLDWIDE]

You Coupon Code is:

DBG-N-30

For DBG customers only!! 30% discount until the end of the month (31th of August) on the following products:

You Coupon Code is:

DBG-N-30

I want to place an order, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I see that you, and your partners, operate with different levels of professionalism.

Comments of month long delays, unresponsive, if I (US) get something from your (North America) when will it ship and what's your average delivery ETA timing...

You Coupon Code is:

DBG-N-30

I get this error repeatedly:

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

And cannot use the code.

I get this error repeatedly:

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

And cannot use the code.

are you sure you copy page the coupon the exact way?
DBG-N-30

It's supposed to be active. Also, makes sure you are choosing only the product that mentioned. This coupon available only for specific products!

I want to place an order, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I see that you, and your partners, operate with different levels of professionalism.

Comments of month long delays, unresponsive, if I (US) get something from your (North America) when will it ship and what's your average delivery ETA timing...
Our partners in the North America are very good. Products quality and shipping success rate. But it's true, their shipping time estimated to be around 2-4 weeks. Recently around 3 weeks to the USA. But better slow but safe as it possible, isn't it?

Also, we do not providing re-ship for unregistered letters. But our partners in North America did reship to returned customers when happened (rarely) that the customer claimed that he didn't receive his order.

are you sure you copy page the coupon the exact way?
DBG-N-30

It's supposed to be active. Also, makes sure you are choosing only the product that mentioned. This coupon available only for specific products!

So I found the problem.

I use Brave browser and if I have the privacy shield set to the highest level (highest privacy setting) for whatever reason it makes the coupon unusable.

I disabled this is Brave browser and it is working now

Yellowish strong Isotonitazene available in USA domestic for very good price. fast shipping with tracking number. Minimum order is 500 grams. Very limited stock!

www.tgc-rc.ru/isotonitazene-usa
Man I think alot of us-domestic leaning buy just, regular amounts, and why it has to be similar to a Chinese minimum order requisite of 500g. Despite already being here and not china. You may have a reason but I'm letting you know as someone interested in trying some of your products in the states, I'll never need 500g of any chem I haven't had a chance to try in a smaller amount. 1g-3.5g.

Hello friend,

H.S 12562

I made order almost 3 months ago, said it was shipped multiple times. but never received. Please help me can i get store credit and order something else?

Man I think alot of us-domestic leaning buy just, regular amounts, and why it has to be similar to a Chinese minimum order requisite of 500g. Despite already being here and not china. You may have a reason but I'm letting you know as someone interested in trying some of your products in the states, I'll never need 500g of any chem I haven't had a chance to try in a smaller amount. 1g-3.5g.
many people tried it already. The shipper want to quit. He don't want to risk it anymore and he just want to sell all the stock that we sent to him. It's a good product.

Hello friend,

H.S 12562

I made order almost 3 months ago, said it was shipped multiple times. but never received. Please help me can i get store credit and order something else?
I can see that our team wrote to you:
"
Dear customer.,
R666 is out of stock at the moment. We can replace with another same product but different pills. We will provide free extras. Let us know,
"

Don't you check you email? Anyway, we will ship your original order (the red devils) this week. We are sorry about the problem that we faced. You will receive your order asap.

edit -

or if do you prefer coupon code on the same value you spent, it's also an option. let me know please.

I can see that our team wrote to you:
"
Dear customer.,
R666 is out of stock at the moment. We can replace with another same product but different pills. We will provide free extras. Let us know,
"

Don't you check you email? Anyway, we will ship your original order (the red devils) this week. We are sorry about the problem that we faced. You will receive your order asap.

edit -

or if do you prefer coupon code on the same value you spent, it's also an option. let me know please.
Hello, if possible i would like a coupon code to order something diff. Thanks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back