TGC-RC

Man I think alot of us-domestic leaning buy just, regular amounts, and why it has to be similar to a Chinese minimum order requisite of 500g. Despite already being here and not china. You may have a reason but I'm letting you know as someone interested in trying some of your products in the states, I'll never need 500g of any chem I haven't had a chance to try in a smaller amount. 1g-3.5g.

Yeah I took a chance paying the exorbitant high USA to USA prices, bought 3 grams of protonitazene for $600 or whatever while waiting for my 50g pack of proto, iso, meto, buto, nitrazolam, bromazolam, clobromazolam, pyrazolam, rilmazofone, etiz, and alp, NDE, and a few others, that I also paid around $600 for altogether.

I had expectations that at that price the protonitazene should at least be protonitazene and hopefully prett standard. Well it isn't.

ITS NOT EVEN PROTONITAZENE!
AT $200+ /G!. It's one of she shitty pynes or something with 0 euphoria. I honestly think I'll throw it away, maybe save it for a rainy day I guess.

Very disappointed and now I can't trust that anything else will be what it is supposed to. I don't like that its just a partner in the US so they would have to have constant communication to know what's going on. The partner should have told them that they are out of proto or something

I was considering buying something from them in bulk if my other people couldnt come through but why would I do that if I could end up receiving something that I will basically want to throw in the trash.

Don't order from these guys,I sent them 250.00 for the purple opioid blend and never got my order

I ordered august the first the order was processed on august the 2nd,and it was shipped august the third.
I'm starting to think its not uncommon, if you read reviews directly on the site you order from them on, another guy was complaining about only receiving less than HALF of his orders and that shipping from north America was bad. I even saw than review before i ordered but figured it could be somebody that's a jerk just hassling them, i wish i just went with my gut.

Yeah I took a chance paying the exorbitant high USA to USA prices, bought 3 grams of protonitazene for $600 or whatever while waiting for my 50g pack of proto, iso, meto, buto, nitrazolam, bromazolam, clobromazolam, pyrazolam, rilmazofone, etiz, and alp, NDE, and a few others, that I also paid around $600 for altogether.

I had expectations that at that price the protonitazene should at least be protonitazene and hopefully prett standard. Well it isn't.

ITS NOT EVEN PROTONITAZENE!
AT $200+ /G!. It's one of she shitty pynes or something with 0 euphoria. I honestly think I'll throw it away, maybe save it for a rainy day I guess.

Very disappointed and now I can't trust that anything else will be what it is supposed to. I don't like that its just a partner in the US so they would have to have constant communication to know what's going on. The partner should have told them that they are out of proto or something

I was considering buying something from them in bulk if my other people couldnt come through but why would I do that if I could end up receiving something that I will basically want to throw in the trash.
Again, a customer with one message. provide not any proof. no even order number.... it's interesting that all the aged accounts here are very happy with our service and product and just some dodgy accounts are complaining. 😂

Don't order from these guys,I sent them 250.00 for the purple opioid blend and never got my order

1. provide order number and first letter of name and family name.
2. shipping from our partners and not from our lab is on the customer risk. anyway, our partners are usually very helpful.
3. shipping of the purple usually takes some time...

I used the coupon you posted here nearly three weeks ago now, it’s been marked shipped for over two weeks.

Is this normal? Can you help ?
can you send me order number and first letter of name and family name? I will check with them.

1. provide order number and first letter of name and family name.
2. shipping from our partners and not from our lab is on the customer risk. anyway, our partners are usually very helpful.
3. shipping of the purple usually takes some time...I d

can you send me order number and first letter of name and family name? I will check with them.
Also, I did message the customer service email about 8 days ago. I was told my order is now in the mail, but I’m still not seeing it. I emailed again a few minutes ago requesting tracking info and/or order status.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back