TGC-RC

BEWARE. I DONT THINK THIS COMPANY / PERSON EXISTS. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GHOST YOU

I ordered $900 worth of products off their website under a different email. I received an automated email confirming the purchase and products, and that the status was ‘pending’. I paid the $900 crypto and have yet to receive any sort of confirmation response from the company confirming the purchase and that the products will be sent. I tried messaging them via email (info@thegratefulmail.com) multiple times, and have never received even a single response. I also emailed them in the past asking general questions and they never responded even once. Note that ‘thegratefulmail.com’ is not even a functioning website, so im not even sure if ‘info@thegratefulmail’ even exists. I even downloaded Threema (cost $6) in order to message them directly but their listed Threema name ‘E2FUAK7N’ does not exist on Threema. I also tried multiple combinations of their name on Threema and didnt find anyone. I also downloaded Telegram and Signal, but with no success finding them using multiple names either.

The only think i asked for was confirmation of payment, and they never replied. Their automated email seemed to confirm payment, but the status was ‘pending’

I’m afraid that TGC-RC ripped me off, and it seems like it doesn't even exist.

If TGCRC communicated with my and sends me my product, i will update the review
I received a message saying that they will replace 2 of the substances that apparently they were out of. I provided alternatives, and will inform this thread If they come through or if its just a delay tactic to scam

I forgot to tag @TGC-RC

This is the most bullshit we ever heard. First, yes, it's our Threema. Second we never ghost anyone. Third provide your order number and first letter of your name and family name. An update - read the message I wrote below.

Last edited:
BEWARE. I DONT THINK THIS COMPANY / PERSON EXISTS. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GHOST YOU

I ordered $900 worth of products off their website under a different email. I received an automated email confirming the purchase and products, and that the status was ‘pending’. I paid the $900 crypto and have yet to receive any sort of confirmation response from the company confirming the purchase and that the products will be sent. I tried messaging them via email (info@thegratefulmail.com) multiple times, and have never received even a single response. I also emailed them in the past asking general questions and they never responded even once. Note that ‘thegratefulmail.com’ is not even a functioning website, so im not even sure if ‘info@thegratefulmail’ even exists. I even downloaded Threema (cost $6) in order to message them directly but their listed Threema name ‘E2FUAK7N’ does not exist on Threema. I also tried multiple combinations of their name on Threema and didnt find anyone. I also downloaded Telegram and Signal, but with no success finding them using multiple names either.

The only think i asked for was confirmation of payment, and they never replied. Their automated email seemed to confirm payment, but the status was ‘pending’

I’m afraid that TGC-RC ripped me off, and it seems like it doesn't even exist.

If TGCRC communicated with my and sends me my product, i will update the review

I investigated the issue -
This customer ordered 2 products. One product is a package of opioids from North America. We said clearly that we sent without a tracking code and without the possibility of reship. Also, after countless complaints from the customer, our partners agreed to send it to him again and did so a few days ago.
The second product the customer ordered was Diladuds which we told him was out of stock and had several options -
1. To wait
2. Get a full refund
3. Get another product

Unfortunately, this is a customer who does not respect us and our policy.
I wouldn't even be surprised if he got his order from North America and just wants to get another one... that's why we absolutely do not reship orders made without a tracking code. Products are shipped from USA domestic We have an internal tracking code, so we can reship if the order has not reached the customer. Which never happens...

Just made my first purchase thru tgc and the product I chose is out of order so I been emailing them telling them the product switch but to no avail they haven't gotten back to me order 13384 is my order number

Just made my first purchase thru tgc and the product I chose is out of order so I been emailing them telling them the product switch but to no avail they haven't gotten back to me order 13384 is my order number
Ok so it's already been a week and the fact y'all ain't get back to me then it took y'all a week to tell me it's out of stock like I spen 400 with yall n ill be a return custo y y'all not responding

still waiting on clobromazolam reship tracking # for my missing bromazolam order that is being replaced, I emailed you guys again today.

why dont you reply me to email

I investigated the issue -
This customer ordered 2 products. One product is a package of opioids from North America. We said clearly that we sent without a tracking code and without the possibility of reship. Also, after countless complaints from the customer, our partners agreed to send it to him again and did so a few days ago.
The second product the customer ordered was Diladuds which we told him was out of stock and had several options -
1. To wait
2. Get a full refund
3. Get another product

Unfortunately, this is a customer who does not respect us and our policy.
I wouldn't even be surprised if he got his order from North America and just wants to get another one... that's why we absolutely do not reship orders made without a tracking code. Products are shipped from USA domestic We have an internal tracking code, so we can reship if the order has not reached the customer. Which never happens...
Ok so u fixed his order when u going to fix mine n ship out a replacement product this is going on 3 weeks now

Ok so my order numbers are 13384 when are u going to contact me n send out my order this shit is ridiculous I paid yall already send my money back or send out my order replacement since it was out of stock

These busters be ripping. AVOID! I dropped over 2k and got noten but the runaround. 5 weeks later I'm empty handed. Conveniently shipped without tracking when it was supposed to have tracking. Order was US domestic and Canada to US. Now the⅞uuy won't even respond to my messages. Shady Mthrfckers! Reviews are fake, shipping times a lie, not in stock when it says it is and every other excuse. I know I went to the right site cause I got my X bars just fine. Then I show a little trust, faith and drop 21 bills to get bulshit story in the book. Don't waste your money with these rippers. Karmas real! You'll get yours, you best believe!
I read there delivery policy and it stated that they offer one reship from the locations I mentioned above if not received. I brought that up and the reply I got was "we arent responsible for our partners products, the shipping, or if you received your order. Order at your own risk!". Order 13107. I have been speaking with you about this for months now and I have received no part of my order, no reship, nothing. Basically, you keep telling me tough shit. What's it called when you don't get your money back, don't receive what you ordered or any reasonable help with the issue at hand ...hmm ..let me think! SCAM! 2 parts of my order from different "partners" and received neither one. That's just to damn convenient for me. So until you make things right I'm going to keep on throwing dirt at you as it was YOUR website I placed the order from. Even if I don't get mine at least maybe I can prevent someone else from having there hard earned dollars taken by you only to receive empty promises
Order number and first letter of name and family name, We do not scam anyone. We can't handle product that not delivered from Canada to the USA. Read our terms. But usually our partners reship it anyway. To dirt on us it's not cool... Thanks...

I read there delivery policy and it stated that they offer one reship from the locations I mentioned above if not received. I brought that up and the reply I got was "we arent responsible for our partners products, the shipping, or if you received your order. Order at your own risk!". Order 13107. I have been speaking with you about this for months now and I have received no part of my order, no reship, nothing. Basically, you keep telling me tough shit. What's it called when you don't get your money back, don't receive what you ordered or any reasonable help with the issue at hand ...hmm ..let me think! SCAM! 2 parts of my order from different "partners" and received neither one. That's just to damn convenient for me. So until you make things right I'm going to keep on throwing dirt at you as it was YOUR website I placed the order from. Even if I don't get mine at least maybe I can prevent someone else from having there hard earned dollars taken by you only to receive empty promises
Ok I ordered straight from there website order #13384 convenient for them what I ordered is out of stock what I ordered come straight from China u want first letter of 1st R family S send me my order or something comparable but no u say or full refund send me my package or my money back don't take on partners if u don't wanna be responsible for there actions TGC-RC you are responsible in both situations

Ok so I talk to tgc rc through email today they are supposed to be sending substitute for my order will keep updated

I can see that our support contacted you...

We offered you a much better product for the same price that you paid for your order. You saved 90 usd. And you agreed.

Last edited:
i keep emailing you about the order i placed 3 mouths ago that you never sent out . i have txt message proof please dont scam me

This not the way to contact us. If you need any help, you have to provide order number. If it's untracked order, we can't help. Definitely not after 3 months when you suddenly decided to contact us. Sorry.

We were 100% fine with you. We reshipped to you even if we can't prove that your order from Canada never delivered. And even if our policy said we do not reship untracked orders from Canada.
We already refunded you for the dilaudid which Out of Stock.

So why the hell you treat us like we did something wrong? you are right, we weren't 100% use you, but 104% at least!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back