TGC-RC

These busters be ripping. AVOID! I dropped over 2k and got noten but the runaround. 5 weeks later I'm empty handed. Conveniently shipped without tracking when it was supposed to have tracking. Order was US domestic and Canada to US. Now they won't even respond to my messages. Shady Mthrfckers! Reviews are fake, shipping times a lie, not in stock when it says it is and every other excuse. I know I went to the right site cause I got my X bars just fine. Then I show a little trust, faith and drop 21 bills to get bulshit story in the book. Don't waste your money with these rippers. Karmas real! You'll get yours, you best believe!

BUYER BEWARE!

I purchase 2fdck from this vendor and when lab tested it turned out to be MMMP, a chemical used in photo development with no recreational use what so ever. The test results can be viewed on getyourdrugstested dot com. Multiple emails and PMs here with no solutions and now complete silence. I'd suggest staying away from these guys.

Avoid these guys with how they operate. Will change my review as soon as I get my product.

been 2 weeks now since I was told id receive tracking "tomorrow" and they haven't replied since.

This is for an item that clearly comes as tracked to a country that is tracked

Order 13200

Avoid these guys with how they operate. Will change my review as soon as I get my product.

been 2 weeks now since I was told id receive tracking "tomorrow" and they haven't replied since.

This is for an item that clearly comes as tracked to a country that is tracked

Order 13200
first letter of your name and family name please.

These busters be ripping. AVOID! I dropped over 2k and got noten but the runaround. 5 weeks later I'm empty handed. Conveniently shipped without tracking when it was supposed to have tracking. Order was US domestic and Canada to US. Now they won't even respond to my messages. Shady Mthrfckers! Reviews are fake, shipping times a lie, not in stock when it says it is and every other excuse. I know I went to the right site cause I got my X bars just fine. Then I show a little trust, faith and drop 21 bills to get bulshit story in the book. Don't waste your money with these rippers. Karmas real! You'll get yours, you best believe!

Order number and first letter of name and family name, We do not scam anyone. We can't handle product that not delivered from Canada to the USA. Read our terms. But usually our partners reship it anyway. To dirt on us it's not cool... Thanks...

They just got back to me after telling me they would "send tracking tomorrow"(two weeks ago), and ignored my follow up emails till I posted here, saying that it hasnt been shipped yet due to "Customs issue in china" (all my other chinese packs are arriving just fine.) I asked for a refund due to the weeks of waiting already with nothing to show for it. Id happily take the product if it can be shipped this week with tracking.

They just got back to me after telling me they would "send tracking tomorrow"(two weeks ago), and ignored my follow up emails till I posted here, saying that it hasnt been shipped yet due to "Customs issue in china" (all my other chinese packs are arriving just fine.) I asked for a refund due to the weeks of waiting already with nothing to show for it. Id happily take the product if it can be shipped this week with tracking.
That seems to be the go to excuse but I thought they had special line shipping… going through the same with a different vendor since end of July…

Has anyone had a good or great experience with TGC. I want a lot of what they have and have been scoping there site for like 3 months but for some reason I can’t tell you why I haven’t pulled the trigger. Can someone tell me a reason why I should take a chance with these cats? Any and all feedback will be appreciated

your tracking number supposed to come after the 8th. Please be patient.

I have had many great experiences with this vendor. Nothing but A+ more than half a dozen orders, and great comics every time. Here's a tip, if you absolutely must have your comics within a week or you're going to be coming here and claiming you got scammed and blah blah blah..... maybe just get your comics elsewhere. I find it rather odd that just a few posts up the thread a member describes a situation where he supposedly got ripped off after sending a larger amount for some more valuable comics. Essentially the exact same situation happened to me, at roughly the same time, and after corresponding with CS and with the rep here they made the situation right. Now it seems there's a dog pile of people trying to bad mouth this vendor....It I had any advice for those thinking of ordering it would be to touch base with the rep through PM before you order, and also to be patient. If you don't have time or the the temperament to wait a few extra days, maybe go with another vendor.

Has anyone had a good or great experience with TGC. I want a lot of what they have and have been scoping there site for like 3 months but for some reason I can’t tell you why I haven’t pulled the trigger. Can someone tell me a reason why I should take a chance with these cats? Any and all feedback will be appreciated
Used them many times over the years and never had any issues. There was a time when an order didn't ship for 3 weeks, and I started to write it off as lost, but then received the shipped email and order a few days later. While pricey, they have several rarer jewels.

I agree the communication isn't the best, but I look past that since they always come through.

Be careful with several imposter sites, because I believe these guys get blamed for scammers impersonating them. I'd place an order today without hesitation.

your tracking number supposed to come after the 8th. Please be patient.
I was told my tracking # was coming two weeks ago not on the 8th, and now you are saying that the product bromaz is no longer able to be shipped but I can replace with phenaz. This is fine, but please send me tracking for phenaz in that case.

edit: I would have already placed multiple orders if they had just communicated to me that they hadnt shipped the bromaz yet even though they said two weeks ago they would give me tracking for it. As long as they provide me with something I will continue ordering.

I was told my tracking # was coming two weeks ago not on the 8th, and now you are saying that the product bromaz is no longer able to be shipped but I can replace with phenaz. This is fine, but please send me tracking for phenaz in that case.

edit: I would have already placed multiple orders if they had just communicated to me that they hadnt shipped the bromaz yet even though they said two weeks ago they would give me tracking for it. As long as they provide me with something I will continue ordering.

We are sorry about it. It will be solved. Thank you 🙏

Used them many times over the years and never had any issues. There was a time when an order didn't ship for 3 weeks, and I started to write it off as lost, but then received the shipped email and order a few days later. While pricey, they have several rarer jewels.

I agree the communication isn't the best, but I look past that since they always come through.

Be careful with several imposter sites, because I believe these guys get blamed for scammers impersonating them. I'd place an order today without hesitation.

Thank you, friend. Sorry for communication. We just getting so many messages! We are available also on Threema. Trying always to be helpful!!

small amount of Methylmethaqualone is still in stock:
www.tgc-rc.ru/methylmethaqualone

the most recent reviews on the product:

"So this is what quaaludes felt like at least similarly. Very relaxing but be very mindful. As little as a 5 MG difference in dose is a fine line between euphoria and anxiolytic effect can rapidly turn into blackouts muscle convulsions, many have reported seizures I never had that happen. A perfect dip your toes dose was 35mg. I found that you can negate the convulsing effects with an anticonvulsant effect such as a low dose of kpins. Over all worth the experience since real ludes nearly all gone. These are the closest chems we can access. Very thankful for tgc"

------

"Spectacular product, first time getting a chance to test a GABA A (Beta) agonist and they deserve their mythical status. Has a distinct body feel compared to a GABA A (BZ) allosteric modulator. Although, there are many great BZ modulators out there and they are great as well. No wonder they took the famous analogue away, of this product, because it work so well. Have had no seizure issues, so far, up to at least 60mg. Although I do not suggest it for beginners, have also tested in conjunction with GABA B agonists, BZ mods, Gabapentenoids and have had very promising results. Keep in mind have much prior BZ exp., so always be careful!

Great anxiolysis, awesome body feel and especially muscle relaxation. Induces a dreamy state of mind. Suggest it for anyone looking to recapture the nostalgia of the original MQ."

BEWARE. I DONT THINK THIS COMPANY / PERSON EXISTS. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GHOST YOU

I ordered $900 worth of products off their website under a different email. I received an automated email confirming the purchase and products, and that the status was ‘pending’. I paid the $900 crypto and have yet to receive any sort of confirmation response from the company confirming the purchase and that the products will be sent. I tried messaging them via email (info@thegratefulmail.com) multiple times, and have never received even a single response. I also emailed them in the past asking general questions and they never responded even once. Note that ‘thegratefulmail.com’ is not even a functioning website, so im not even sure if ‘info@thegratefulmail’ even exists. I even downloaded Threema (cost $6) in order to message them directly but their listed Threema name ‘E2FUAK7N’ does not exist on Threema. I also tried multiple combinations of their name on Threema and didnt find anyone. I also downloaded Telegram and Signal, but with no success finding them using multiple names either.

The only think i asked for was confirmation of payment, and they never replied. Their automated email seemed to confirm payment, but the status was ‘pending’

I’m afraid that TGC-RC ripped me off, and it seems like it doesn't even exist.

If TGCRC communicated with my and sends me my product, i will update the review

BEWARE. I DONT THINK THIS COMPANY / PERSON EXISTS. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GHOST YOU

I ordered $900 worth of products off their website under a different email. I received an automated email confirming the purchase and products, and that the status was ‘pending’. I paid the $900 crypto and have yet to receive any sort of confirmation response from the company confirming the purchase and that the products will be sent. I tried messaging them via email (info@thegratefulmail.com) multiple times, and have never received even a single response. I also emailed them in the past asking general questions and they never responded even once. Note that ‘thegratefulmail.com’ is not even a functioning website, so im not even sure if ‘info@thegratefulmail’ even exists. I even downloaded Threema (cost $6) in order to message them directly but their listed Threema name ‘E2FUAK7N’ does not exist on Threema. I also tried multiple combinations of their name on Threema and didnt find anyone. I also downloaded Telegram and Signal, but with no success finding them using multiple names either.

The only think i asked for was confirmation of payment, and they never replied. Their automated email seemed to confirm payment, but the status was ‘pending’

I’m afraid that TGC-RC ripped me off, and it seems like it doesn't even exist.

PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT VENDER. Plent of reputable vendors like Rocky, Auto, Dr Faus, CnC, schedwick666, longflourishpharm, and mailorderdropshipper

If TGCRC communicated with my and sends me my product, i will update the review
I forgot to tag @TGC-RC

BUYER BEWARE!

I purchase 2fdck from this vendor and when lab tested it turned out to be MMMP, a chemical used in photo development with no recreational use what so ever. The test results can be viewed on getyourdrugstested dot com. Multiple emails and PMs here with no solutions and now complete silence. I'd suggest staying away from these guys.
Sorry to hear about your situation, bro - your post intrigued me so I did a little research and came across this article about MMMP. Figured I’d share incase you were interested https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0379073824001555

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back