TGC-RC

I sent the following message to info@thegratefulmail.com 6 weeks ago but have not received a reply to date. I would be happy if it could be answered publicly here. Transparency and security are very important!

Public PGP Key on your Website: https://tgchemicals.com/PGP-KEY

The fingerprints are different.:unsure:

On your Website:
17CA6F2480D3D96B7556C68382DBEDC5E9D5DEAF

DarkNet Trust: 393E48387AF4484CB89E69B5D54CCCC8C804DF1E and B45C2B4F100D5FBD8D321EE364D3B3316665632C

393E48387AF4484CB89E69B5D54CCCC8C804DF1E has EXPIRED.
B45C2B4F100D5FBD8D321EE364D3B3316665632C IS VALID.

Can you compose the following message and sign this message with the old key B45C2B4F100D5FBD8D321EE364D3B3316665632C ?

If you advertise on your site with DarkNet Trust feedbacks, it should be no problem to confirm the message with the old key.

That would be a real proof of legality (certification) !

Hopefully this post will be approved.

Stay Safe

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA512

Hey, here we are.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1

iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJmrKo/AAoJEGTTszFmZWMsTVkP/jmUhM2nRjyRmH3NdYJF/Ja+

sHea4k041hOCYEVG+rCXyrq0419Ncj7O33N4O1sev8XJ+WE2vj/UeJv5U2AW2Pnc

II5INQ3PnFElFW1vR+vrAxp/fhLM5hf3DYu6ThmFEU/vl0Qm5dEwkhr/XLrjTnAo

LkTSTOl8UNCDRoNz2afcRdf/WEIKi0XpP9xweZUL3lCEI52S3jMnwj/B4TuNNK3F

sTKdowmxUnbY1tU/z7B41Bbu0OcZXk3To7ndLyILdKjabloAmnmjUUUr/PWIAZrW

mHigIEtmtEkYJlErAii+Am0saxstabftDewfaAPGsdOAGcDMSVrKiJGNLN7giBpJ

71sk/YDUfFiaLMCTg8w+VPqgmBW6fN6o6/pETa63j63jcIGWvECzNxLHAsRg30TH

08p+6O9b/HsYftiNkCNNgZNCd+UghGZSB21F6kDXru7hjKLHZ/dcWM7sRU+sFEDD

6dUOyJEJRsWrYqDaPVh4prGr0mkiYCtSyDvDtB8UargVtO9hYMCTXgTHNZXAURFx

XstivfTRhR54QH9OSdMUMktUOskAizg5/QSbNYuyCeWYj8COZmYhocOB+QtfM2K6

9Cp67+HHsfd6s5XxGXkYjuRThjCQaid5sPmSg44l79ikHVk6yY2iey6T135n2qVt

y3SQvITqhcW7B0/Z+fRn

=GL6U

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Tgc has been around forever and has long been the third leg on the Chinese tripod that is LFRC, rccc and tgc. While there seems to be occasional issues with shipping times and clarity of advertised products identity they undoubtedly are legit and any issue can be resolved with timely respectful communication. I'm hoping they restock the many products currently listed out of stock as they usually have the widest selection of benzos,opis and stims.

I'm really happy to be able to conclude my recent posts with some very positive feedback about the Marching Bears. TGC has been a go to for me until the recent hiccup I posted about, but they obviously reviewed the order # and fixed the issue ASAP. I run a business, and I know from experience it only takes one oversight for comms to go sideways, but they jumped on the issue and its now resolved to my complete satisfaction. Thanks TGC, you've restored my confidence in your work: 5 stars! Best to all.

I cannot send a PM. The function is deactivated. Can you also be reached via email?

This is a great vendor. I'm seeing a couple of not good reviews here, but I've had great experiences. I've put in two orders for comics for my collection very recently. The first was for some reprints of classic issues that we've all known and loved over the years. Arrived in under a week. The next was a harder to find issue that's said to be out of print. Took longer to arrive, but not "too long" IMO. Just know even with shipping from your country you might be looking at 10ish days to get your comics. I would order again without batting an eye. Maybe PM the rep on here before you order to make sure they have the comics you want.

Not sure about these guys... I ordered a month ago and was asked for a substitution for an out of stock item. My order was "processed" and "complete." I did not receive any further communication. I reached back out today as I had not yet received anything and was told it was never sent because both items were out of stock. I was offered a replacement or a refund. At least someone responded but we'll see how this all works out...

Not sure about these guys... I ordered a month ago and was asked for a substitution for an out of stock item. My order was "processed" and "complete." I did not receive any further communication. I reached back out today as I had not yet received anything and was told it was never sent because both items were out of stock. I was offered a replacement or a refund. At least someone responded but we'll see how this all works out...

We alerted you and was waiting for you to reply if do you want another product or if do you want a refund. Where we did wrong exactly? "Not sure about these guys..", why? because you didn't reply for a several months? how can it be our problem exactly? 🤔

We alerted you and was waiting for you to reply if do you want another product or if do you want a refund. Where we did wrong exactly? "Not sure about these guys..", why? because you didn't reply for a several months? how can it be our problem exactly? 🤔
Thanks, I replied the same day and you replied to my reply. Please refund my order 🙏

Thanks, I replied the same day and you replied to my reply. Please refund my order 🙏

Please contact by email. I am not the guy who is taking care for the refunds. The customer service will take care of you. Cheers.

After a long and worrying wait, TGC has come through and corrected the problem...I want to apologize for not believing in them and they have once again made their way to the top of my list!! THANKS AGAIN TGC!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

I Have used these guys for years and have always been satisfied... until May 23rd I placed an order and got the run around until they just stopped replying to my emails...sad to see them go but looks like another exit scam... USE CAUTION!!!
I stand corrected!!! Problem solved!!! TGC IS LEGIT AND THE BEST!!!

Friends, our opioid blends' pack is now 12 different products and better value for the price. Those are very good blends and you can also smoke them. We got some very good reviews on them.

You can check them out here:
https://tgc-rc.ru/north-america-opioid-sample-pack

Attachments

• north-america-pack.jpg
    north-america-pack.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
im not saying your a scammer at all, i was just worried cause the online trustpilot had bad reviews and your one on your site is immaculate. the way i look at is EX( if i buy weed from every dealer that said they had the best weed how many times would that be true) basically i just need to order and test it out myself. just waiting till i have the money to throw away for just in case customs steals my pack.

i apologize if i aggravated you in anyway, stay safe friend!
I’ve used this company many many times, at first everything was well, I’d get email notifications about my package, let me know when order was complete, processed and when it was mailed. I’ve put in multiple orders. But the last 4 orders I put in I never got my packages. I ordered a few packages that I normally get. Sometimes it’s take like a month. I placed my orders almost 3 months ago, never got any notification. I was informed 2 items were not in stock and was asked if I wanted a refund or a different order. If you get in this predicament GET A REFUND!! I requested a different product, never got any notifications. Was told it was mailed but online shows processing and completed only 1 package showed it was mailed but it never came. I’ve patiently been waiting. In total I lost about $1,000. I understand the postal service may misplace or lose a package, but for 4 packages to be lost, and never came nor any updates I can’t help but think I’m not getting my product. This company was very reliable for awhile, I’m not sure what happened but something changed. I’m too scared to even place another order because NONE of my stuff came. A few months ago I would’ve said yes reliable company but after these last orders I’m hesitant about them. If you place an order just only order 1 item and don’t spend a lot because you definitely don’t wanna have that feeling of loosing $1,000. My dumbass should’ve wait for my package to come before placing anymore but I really trusted them and now idk what to do. Trying to find another company that’s legit but IDK WHERE TO GO

I’ve used this company many many times, at first everything was well, I’d get email notifications about my package, let me know when order was complete, processed and when it was mailed. I’ve put in multiple orders. But the last 4 orders I put in I never got my packages. I ordered a few packages that I normally get. Sometimes it’s take like a month. I placed my orders almost 3 months ago, never got any notification. I was informed 2 items were not in stock and was asked if I wanted a refund or a different order. If you get in this predicament GET A REFUND!! I requested a different product, never got any notifications. Was told it was mailed but online shows processing and completed only 1 package showed it was mailed but it never came. I’ve patiently been waiting. In total I lost about $1,000. I understand the postal service may misplace or lose a package, but for 4 packages to be lost, and never came nor any updates I can’t help but think I’m not getting my product. This company was very reliable for awhile, I’m not sure what happened but something changed. I’m too scared to even place another order because NONE of my stuff came. A few months ago I would’ve said yes reliable company but after these last orders I’m hesitant about them. If you place an order just only order 1 item and don’t spend a lot because you definitely don’t wanna have that feeling of loosing $1,000. My dumbass should’ve wait for my package to come before placing anymore but I really trusted them and now idk what to do. Trying to find another company that’s legit but IDK WHERE TO GO
We are still (and always) reliable. You have the right way to contact us with the order number and we will fix it. If order mentioned as delivered, but customer saying he never received it - obviously, there is nothing we can do about it. But you just came here with one message and complained. So we bet there is nothing but a trolling by a competitor. Cheers!

Friends, if there is any issue with your order -
1. Better to contact us by email privatly.
2. If you decided to complain here, alright, but without providing your order number your complain is nothing but air.

I was browsing the catalog and got blocked by the website. Not sure why. Emailed you all a moment ago in hopes of resolving that so that I can continue browsing. Lots of interesting things on the menu, though it seems like there have been issues with deliveries recently. Still, would be curious to place an order.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back