The Difficult Fight Against Counterfeit Drugs

Sorry if this isn't exactly on topic, but Portugal decriminalized almost all street drugs 15 years ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal/

"But in Portugal, the numbers paint a different story. The prevalence of past-year and past-month drug use among young adults has fallen since 2001, according to statistics compiled by the Transform Drug Policy Foundation, which advocates on behalf of ending the war on drugs. Overall adult use is down slightly too. And new HIV cases among drug users are way down.

Now, numbers just released from the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction paint an even more vivid picture of life under decriminalization: drug overdose deaths in Portugal are the second-lowest in the European Union."

BTW, Estonia.... yikes!

I think it's about time all countries should "relax" they're thoughts on the severity of the drug scheduling.For instance  the jails are overfull to the max with people jailed for small amounts of what should really be personal amounts

Look at say the Czech Republic if your cough with say 3 -5gms of most drugs they consider them to be personal amounts and are left to go on your way . Instead of locking up people for a month or two it would free up court time and keep the jails a bit less over crowded!!.

Also I'm sorry for veering off the thread tittle but I'm not long back from Prague and was surprised to hear of they're relaxed attitude to drugs and I think it would most definitely help in most countries ,and let the law concentrate on the bigger fish and the proper criminals which is quite a popular theory  even with the L/E...!!!

There are cheap test kits.  40 bucks and you can rest a small sample of whatever.  It doesn't tell you all ingredients but it does tell you if it's, morph, oxy, meth, mdma, and a few others.  Won't detect street paint though. ;)
Hello C, 

Nice to meet you. I just wanted to mention I believe this can be done for free these days. I was watching these groups that go to raves and such and are only there to test and tell you that what you are buying is real. Although I have not looked it up I am sure they are on the net as well. In any case thought I would mention for all to know. Have a great night. 

Best,

P

I think the current cycle of anti- PK is only going to get worse. I have seen it go full circle since starting opies in '87. It was very, very hard to get an RX for pek5's. & there was no internet vendors that I know of back then.

I think I just got a ton of fake benz's - I'm going to do a UA (32 panel) when I get an alone moment and I'll release what it is

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back