The Drive In

• Thread starter Thread starter Whoopiegoldburgg222
  • Start date Start date
W

Whoopiegoldburgg222

I FINALLY decieded to just make one movie threat instead of just hogging up the thread with single movie reviews / suggestions. Open to all movie lovers! What are some of your all time favorites? Any genere , Classic Lendary Brand New, Was there a movie that brings you back to child hood? A movie you have a deep connection with? Maybe one with a deep message? or maybe you love Tom Green or silly ass comedy. I find movies to be extreamly helpful and just have such great memories. Just figured Id make a space for us all to share.

Much Love to every beautiful soul here. If anyone ever needs anything dont ever hesitate to reach out , even in the times when you dont want to. Ive found talking helps pivit your whole day around.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind (2004)

The soundtrack on this movie is pretty amazing too

"When their relationship turns sour, a couple undergoes a medical procedure to have each other erased from their memories. "

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 I love that movie. Need to rewatch again. I will give you a shout soon. My life is just spiraling downhill first my husband now my dad is dying. You know my mother is a dreadful human being. If you don't want children keep your legs closed. I stay busy here for a distraction. I think I will assign a song for everyone on the Jukebox! Lol!

Eternal sunshine is one of those movies that never fails to make me cry. So sad and beautiful. Parts of it are one of the most accurate depictions of acid-tripping in cinema (though not acid, just dreams). Up there with midsommar in tripping similarities. 

@CAHEpiphany

Im all out of reactions , I need to start saving some for later in the day lol But I agree with you 100%. I still havent seen Midsommar , Ive been slacking!

Today was a movie day so based on suggestions I Watched Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind today.  I had never saw it . It was a great movie. I enjoyed as it was thought provoking. I wish this was possible 10-15 years ago with my first heartbreak.... man that was hard, and I would of loved to erase it. Lol. But I guess that’s part of me,and I lived.

I also watched Silver Lining Playbook which is a fantastically messed up movie. I loved it anyhow. 

Best movie of today will have to go to American Hustle.  Has anyone seen it? I’m not sure if perhaps it is just up my alley kind of movie or just an awesome movie.  It’s based off a true story, which I always like and is based in the 70s. I love the 60s/70s. I wish I was alive then. I love the music. 

The Gentelmen (2020)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8367814/

No Country for Old Men (2007)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/

Gangs of New York (2002)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0217505/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

@Tara @Whoopiegoldburgg222 and @jtab have any of you watched High Town on Starz? Its wonderful its about drugs sex and this lesbian cop that is so slutty.and murder! I am addicted to it! I didn't even have Starz they let you watch the first episode for free then I had to buy it you will love it. Its produced by Jerry Bruckenhiener 

I can't react anymore but it was a horrible thing of me to do is post when I am upset. I would never have done it if I didn't care about you so much. My sincerest apologies to you. I was wrong and I admit it. I will never post when I am upset again.

Much love ❤❤❤

@jtab  I need a check out Cape Fear I've never seen it! is it a scary movie?

Last edited:
@Whoopiegoldburgg222 yes, it is a scary movie.  It’s not quite a horror movie but more suspense.  I like watching realistic movies or true stories. Sometimes, I find it hard to really get into fantasy, science fiction or make believe. So this  is up my alley. It’s an early 90s movie. It is really good and scary. The guy is a psychopath who becomes obsessed with a family after his release from prison and starts stalking them. It’s a remake of a 1960s movie which was based off a novel. If you enjoy suspense or scary movies, you’ll definitely enjoy it. 

@jtab  Thanks for the recommendation! I'm definitely checking it out it sounds really good. I know what you mean about fantasy they can be kinda hard sometimes to get into it because it's just so I don't know ,make believe lol I have to switch it up sometimes.  I feel like I can pick up even the smallest details in most movies.

@Tara LMAO!  No it's not weird at all, that man can make anything look sexy!

Y'all ever watch pans labyrinth? Been thinking about a rewatch but trying to watch new movies first.. the vvitch is what I reeeeally ought to watch first 😅

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back