The Jukebox

I just watched the movie Love, Rosie and I kinda love this song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting the Marley Haze Cone Ready ,So I can get a Appetite chow munchies and Pass the Fuk out...MMJ is a Great thing for so many reasons.

M.

Got my Vacation Planned Fuk it I'm going with JOJO to see Family in Jamaica ...Been there before at a Resort,This isn't a Resort I'm rolling with ABG from BK town and Jamaica and the ONLY white Boy.I will come back Alive 10 days in the HOOD of Jamaica the Hard Steets they need to Take it Easy .A Bit shook i won't Lie,But I'm doing it...I'll should still see DBG I HAVE international everything ...If Ya don't here from me in like a few weeks IDK WTF Is gonna happen ....

Got my Vacation Planned Fuk it I'm going with JOJO to see Family in Jamaica ...Been there before at a Resort,This isn't a Resort I'm rolling with ABG from BK town and Jamaica and the ONLY white Boy.I will come back Alive 10 days in the HOOD of Jamaica the Hard Steets they need to Take it Easy .A Bit shook i won't Lie,But I'm doing it...I'll should still see DBG I HAVE international everything ...If Ya don't here from me in like a few weeks IDK WTF Is gonna happen ....
You're a lucky dog..Wish I had family in Jamaica..I know Bob is still there in Spirit, and would love to slap him a high-5! Have fun, and keep it Rasta Style!

Dang I didn't even now this shit existeded .I have to find away to download ,Only 200 CD'z out there since 1996 .

I saw Eminem in the late nineties. I was in row 4 when he jumped off the stage and slapped a Hello my name is Slim Shady tag on me. I thought I was sooo cool!

johnnog said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9pKiTt4m8

So what the fuck is this UK

Gunnin with this US of A

In Iraq and Iran and in Afghanistan

Does not a day go by

Without the Israeli Air Force

Fail to drop its bombs from the sky?

How many mothers to cry?

How many sons have to die?

How many missions left to fly over Palestine?

Cause as a matter of facts

Its a pact, its an act

These are illegal attacks

So bring the soldiers back

These are illegal attacks

Its contracts for contacts

Im singing concrete facts

So bring the soldiers back

What mean ya that you beat my people

And grind the faces of the poor

So tell me just how come were the Taliban

Sat burning incense in Texas

Roaming round in a Lexus

Sittin on six billion oil drums

Down with the Dow Jones, up on the Nasdaq

Pushed into the war zones

Its a commercial crusade

Cause all the oil men get paid

And only so many soldiers come home

Its a commando crusade

A military charade

And only so many soldiers come home

Soldiers, soldiers come home

Soldiers come home

Through all the blood and sweat

Nobody can forget

It aint the size of the dog in the fight

Its the size of the fight in the dog on the day or the night

Theres no time to reflect

On the threat, the situation, the bark nor the bite

These are commercial crusades

Cos all the oil men get paid

These are commando crusades

Commando tactical rape

And from the streets of New York and Baghdad to Tehran and Tel Aviv

Bring forth the prophets of the Lord

From dirty bastards fillin pockets

With the profits of greed

These are commercial crusades

Commando tactical raids

Playin military charades to get paid

And who got the devils?

And who got the Lords?

Build yourself a mountain Drink up in the fountain

Soldiers come home

Soldiers come home

Soldiers come home

Soldiers come home

And grind the faces of the poor
johnnog, excuse my ignorance, but who does this song? I can't play any songs here. Thanks for posting those lyrics.

I was just listening to '4 Non Blonds' doing 'What's Up?', but have no idea how to post it. Perry's voice is magical.

I still have issues with putting videos up. I usually have to quote someone else's video and just insert mine in. Thanks for the tip johnnog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
@Migos your Concert was off the Chain Saturday ..6 people stabbed ,10 injured.Cant people just have fun these days.GEEZ.

Bisko

The dude yelling World Star is annoying , trying to get on there Website.Enough with that shit.The concert was still Great.This is My Life and I Love it .

Bisko

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Bizz @ Bizz: Mindfulness 🧘 morning. 🧬
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: go figure tbh
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Yeah @Deepnorth I was sucked in hard to folklore and evermore like who am I??? my friend who is a punk purist lifestyle with no knowledge or awareness of pop or indie music, was so curious he threw on the live folklore record she did and was like “this isn’t bad” which is like a verbal grammy coming from him. never heard him say that in my life about mainstream artists 😂
  4. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @AnnaSofia same same. I am an avid 70’s Floyd zeppelin so on but folklore should earn everyone respect if they truly listen and realize how involved she is in her music. Should out to “Beautifully Broken “ coming out from Jelly too!
  5. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  8. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  9. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  10. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  11. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  12. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  13. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  15. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  16. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  17. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  18. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  20. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
Back