The Jukebox

The Next Lil JoJo -Chi Town has been keeping  it Real in the Rap game the past year ..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Shit ,My brother JoJo turned me onto this Hit.

These be some REAL Chi-Town Hitters .Dont step off your Block .

how do i post a youtube?
I just go on YouTube play the video and there is a option to Copy Link then I Paste it here after I copy it from YT.

Bisko 
​thanks bisko. i tried that and all it did was show the url itself, not the video /default_sad.png
That happens to me to but when I go to Edit I erase the URL AND the Video Pops up in like 10 seconds ,Weird but it works for me .

Bisko

Let's see if this works bunnies I copied link now I'll post but it will show the url till I hit edit and erase the Url and video appears 

Bisko

Sorry double post this belongs in the one above 

https:// youtu.be/iM6ppOUlxRY

Dont understand why some are showing as  just links.  But the one above is a live version of zeppelin ' s "rock and roll " from the album "how the west wests won". Zeppelin in their live performing prime ,imo. 

And this. Someone listen to this and tell me Hendrix was not the f'n lord  and masters of the guitar. The a capella into still gets me all fired up after a million years since I first heard it. As a long time guitar player whenever I need some inspiration, all I need to do is listen to this -usually does the trick. 

Sad Day ,Loss of a 31 year Old Friend and soon to be Superstar in my eyes .

Not for everyone, but I am a big fan of Nicolo Paganini, the first rock star an Italian composer ,violinist, and guitarist who scarred his stunned audiences shitless from the late 1700s through the early 1800s with his virtuosity. Some accused him of aquiring his powers from the devil, yet he packed the house however wasn't super popular with some of his male fans as he was known to hook up with many ladies. He's not for everyone but I periodically check yt for new renditions of a piece I've been trying to master on and off for years. Yeah I can do it but my version is 20 minutes long but it used to be an hour so...lol . Anyway this dude I found tonight nails it. Eddie Van Who???? Lol. Evh is a true genius in his own right. 

Paganini Caprice No.5

Wow, had to try several things to get a video to post.... worked up a sweat    /default_biggrin.png

Anyone having trouble, try this - it Might work.....

Type:   insert 'share' code w/o any spaces between

code    (can't show w/o spaces, keeps erasing youtube brackets)

Good luck, music lovers! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: i'm going to post a pgp guide in the security section for anyone who wants to start using it. i already have an ios guide drafted out from a dm i sent the other day but i still have to type out the desktop/android guide.
  2. Bizz @ Bizz: Mindfulness 🧘 morning. 🧬
  3. xenxra @ xenxra: go figure tbh
  4. A @ AnnaSofia: Yeah @Deepnorth I was sucked in hard to folklore and evermore like who am I??? my friend who is a punk purist lifestyle with no knowledge or awareness of pop or indie music, was so curious he threw on the live folklore record she did and was like “this isn’t bad” which is like a verbal grammy coming from him. never heard him say that in my life about mainstream artists 😂
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @AnnaSofia same same. I am an avid 70’s Floyd zeppelin so on but folklore should earn everyone respect if they truly listen and realize how involved she is in her music. Should out to “Beautifully Broken “ coming out from Jelly too!
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  7. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  9. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  10. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  11. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  12. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  13. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  14. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  15. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  16. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  17. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  18. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  19. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
Back