The Jukebox

For DGSB, our resident firearms expert, doomsday prepper, vacuum-sealing hoarder.

Disclaimer for viewers: lots of foul language, don't watch if that kind of shit bothers you /default_wink.png

Jay's verse that starts around the 2 min mark is pretty raw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, love both Radiohead and Citizen Cope
Same. You should check out Easy All Stars music, the "Radiodread" album, where they remix Radiohead songs (like above). Also check out their songs from "Dub side of the moon" where they put their reggae twist on the entire Pink Floyd album, Dark Side of the Moon. Awesome stuff.

Same. You should check out Easy All Stars music, the "Radiodread" album, where they remix Radiohead songs (like above). Also check out their songs from "Dub side of the moon" where they put their reggae twist on the entire Pink Floyd album, Dark Side of the Moon. Awesome stuff.
Thanks, I'll definitely check that out. I can't believe I haven't heard of them.

Thanks, I'll definitely check that out. I can't believe I haven't heard of them.
No problem. I discovered them about 7 years ago during the best trip I ever experienced (no longer dabble in such things). 3 of my closest friends and I built a large fire, and all munched some mushrooms in the middle of a huge field. One of my buddys had the Dub Side of the Moon album playing out of his truck on repeat throughout the whole experience.
Most memorable moment for me was during a drum solo. With the heat of the fire, the drum beat, and the giraffes, er uh.. treetops in the distance swaying to the rhythm, I swore I was in Africa. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go D, or anyone else who might be interested:

The whole Dubside album in one video. Sit back, burn one and donate 40 minutes of your life to this album. You won't regret it. :)

Thank you so much H, I am listening as I type and sounds incredible so far.

As for trips, I no longer dabble but many moons ago I did, no pun intended, and had some incredible experiences. Many of them included Pink Floyd, whether it was watching The Wall or just listening to Dark Side of the Moon. Even saw a laser light show of Pink Floyd. Wow!

Some of the craziest moments I have ever encountered. As for you feeling like you were in Africa, I had some that were similar and your account of that night brings me back to those days. Oh, the good olé days

Welcome, glad you like! Yeah the first time I ever tripped, I dropped L (at age 14, lol) with my best friend and both of our girlfriends. We had Pink Floyd's Wish You Were album playing on repeat all night.. it was a weird but great time.

For DGSB, our resident firearms expert, doomsday prepper, vacuum-sealing hoarder.

Disclaimer for viewers: lots of foul language, don't watch if that kind of shit bothers you /default_wink.png

Jay's verse that starts around the 2 min mark is pretty raw.
Absolutely AWESOME, H.  Muchos gracias` mijo.  S-

Edit: Sorry for the repeat- I see this video was posted a few pages back.

I still enjoyed listening to it! :)

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back