The Jukebox

Nice remix, I love The Fugees. Their album "The Score" is awesome. I think it was the first rap CD I ever bought that had the "parental advisory, explicit language" warning on it. /default_tongue.png

On another note 99, how many times have you watched Hustle and Flow lately? /default_laugh.png
Last nite:) but this was prob my 15 time...

I rarely listen to rap...but I LOVE what Terrance Howard did with that Southern Memphis Rap. Just AWESOME!

Nice remix, I love The Fugees. Their album "The Score" is awesome. I think it was the first rap CD I ever bought that had the "parental advisory, explicit language" warning on it. /default_tongue.png

On another note 99, how many times have you watched Hustle and Flow lately? /default_laugh.png
Also the black prego chick from Hustle & Flow with the awesome voice...I would marry her prego and all...I'm not usually into black chicks but she is lovely...

The black chick makes me wanna mow her lawn and do dishes and shit...

The white girl makes me wanna do shit I will feel bad about later...

Last edited:
taryn-manning-sexy_147665-1920x1080.jpg

yes...that's all we need these days...
That's good news, because the 6 pack is long gone, my knees and half my cervical discs are sh*t and there's more gray and less brown staring back at me in the mirror every morning.

Cake, however, I can do. Just call me Jewy Crocker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy St. Patrick's Day Batman, Jewy loves him some pale, Irish Taryn Manning!

And here's a fun fact for you. She was a 3 time Arizona high school state Karate champion, so not only will she get the old blood flowing, she'll open up a huge can of whoop a** on ya!

Holy St. Patrick's Day Batman, Jewy loves him some pale, Irish Taryn Manning!

And here's a fun fact for you. She was a 3 time Arizona high school state Karate champion, so not only will she get the old blood flowing, she'll open up a huge can of whoop a** on ya!
She reminds me of my 1st xwife...small and sexy...then kicks the shit out of you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqMG3VR5PP4

This song never fails to make me cry, but I love it.

I hope I'm not double posting, and I don't want to sound lazy but going through 30+ pages was a bit daunting for me to be certain, so forgive me if this is stale. 

Thinking about u Grampy xoxoxoxo

I remember the good ole days.....Lots of fun and great memories....

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back