The Jukebox

YIKES - Just watched  "World War Z"  this past weekend.    

First it was Aliens, now it's damn Zombies wanting our bodies.......  LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyORQaCw4LU

LOT OF TALENT IN THIS GROUP.......

What are some of your favorite groups and musical genres?   I am curious.  Hope you don't mind.
I like just about everything.  Far and away favorite group Third Eye Blind... Brad, drummer, and I know each other.  Not best buds but he always hooks me up with after show.  Sublime, LInkin Park, DMB, Green Day, One Direction (joke BT), then metal too many to mention..... back in the younger days played in a band.... was exposed to music at about day 1 of life so I enjoy many genres.  Will say I am not fond of country.... it's like Ground Hog day (the movie).  I cheated, she cheated, I got drunk, she got drunk got in my pick up, beat the shit out of someone..... blah.  Otherwise,  I'm open to just about anything musically and keep an open mind on everything but country.... how about you?

I like just about everything.  Far and away favorite group Third Eye Blind... Brad, drummer, and I know each other.  Not best buds but he always hooks me up with after show.  Sublime, LInkin Park, DMB, Green Day, One Direction (joke BT), then metal too many to mention..... back in the younger days played in a band.... was exposed to music at about day 1 of life so I enjoy many genres.  Will say I am not fond of country.... it's like Ground Hog day (the movie).  I cheated, she cheated, I got drunk, she got drunk got in my pick up, beat the shit out of someone..... blah.  Otherwise,  I'm open to just about anything musically and keep an open mind on everything but country.... how about you?
What instrument do you play?  Do you do vocals, too?

I like most music from classical up to today's musicians (I'm a classically trained pianist) to rock to blues/jazz to alternative.   A lot of times it depends on my mood (or I use it to change my mood)

I don't like most country music either - used to get trapped on vacation in car for hours listening to it cuz my parents liked it yet my mother says I'm weird because I like a few country things - the singers who have soul & can tell they're singing from their heart.  But NO LINE DANCING BS FOR ME!

I sang in chorus (school & church) and was actually in a local band when I was younger.  No groupie here - groups used to ask me to help out with synchronizing and harmonizing (I'm good at that, worked in a music store during high school & played with synthesizers & other equipment) - I have a high alto down to low tenor voice) 

It's addictive.  After being in a national award-winning high school chorus group for yrs (used to standing ovations everywhere) it was almost like withdrawal not to perform.  That's when I became involved in a group & helping several others out. Also paid to play 'dinner music' for civic groups, weddings etc.

Used to teach piano lessons but hated hearing people murder songs cuz they didn't practice or didn't "have it".

(when my hands were too small to be professional classic pianist, my parents planned for me to be a piano teacher - they did a lot of planning for my life - without ever asking me......)

Well, know you hate long posts - just wanted to get to know you a little better.   THANKS

Do you like country-rock like Highway 101 or Kentucky Headhunters?

Very weird is that I like the really really old country music like Patsy Cline or Hank Williams Sr - because I can feel their pain in the music.   Any music that truly expresses a person's heart & soul, I am gonna love.

Sometimes I like the music but lyrics not so great, and sometimes I will like a song I normally wouldn't enjoy music because it's lyrics are so awesome.

On your country music comment- I couldn't agree more. I like some songs here and there, but it is a lot of drinking, cheating, pick up trucks, I am going to beat you up but I am sorry lets have a beer..!

On your country music comment- I couldn't agree more. I like some songs here and there, but it is a lot of drinking, cheating, pick up trucks, I am going to beat you up but I am sorry lets have a beer..!
OR.....You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille   Five hungry children and a crop in the field.....

If these guys stayed home instead of drinking in the bar all the time, maybe their women wouldn't leave them for someone else   /default_laugh.png

I played "A Boy Named Sue" for my grandson and he literally rolled on the floor, then made me play it again.

He asked "Why would someone do that to their kid?"

Then I told him his name was really Carla instead of Caleb, we were just waiting to tell him until he was older - THAT GOT HIM GOING   /default_biggrin.png

What instrument do you play?  Do you do vocals, too?

I like most music from classical up to today's musicians (I'm a classically trained pianist) to rock to blues/jazz to alternative.   A lot of times it depends on my mood (or I use it to change my mood)

I don't like most country music either - used to get trapped on vacation in car for hours listening to it cuz my parents liked it yet my mother says I'm weird because I like a few country things - the singers who have soul & can tell they're singing from their heart.  But NO LINE DANCING BS FOR ME!

I sang in chorus (school & church) and was actually in a local band when I was younger.  No groupie here - groups used to ask me to help out with synchronizing and harmonizing (I'm good at that, worked in a music store during high school & played with synthesizers & other equipment) - I have a high alto down to low tenor voice) 

It's addictive.  After being in a national award-winning high school chorus group for yrs (used to standing ovations everywhere) it was almost like withdrawal not to perform.  That's when I became involved in a group & helping several others out. Also paid to play 'dinner music' for civic groups, weddings etc.

Used to teach piano lessons but hated hearing people murder songs cuz they didn't practice or didn't "have it".

(when my hands were too small to be professional classic pianist, my parents planned for me to be a piano teacher - they did a lot of planning for my life - without ever asking me......)

Well, know you hate long posts - just wanted to get to know you a little better.   THANKS
Drums, backing vocals

Do you like country-rock like Highway 101 or Kentucky Headhunters?

Very weird is that I like the really really old country music like Patsy Cline or Hank Williams Sr - because I can feel their pain in the music.   Any music that truly expresses a person's heart & soul, I am gonna love.

Sometimes I like the music but lyrics not so great, and sometimes I will like a song I normally wouldn't enjoy music because it's lyrics are so awesome.
Southern Rock OK, Molly Hatchet, Outlaws, Blackfoot, Henry Paul, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.... but hate all country.

Southern Rock OK, Molly Hatchet, Outlaws, Blackfoot, Henry Paul, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.... but hate all country.
You certainly wouldn't want to do business with our equity from then, LOL. 65% of our investor base comes from Music Row. As Toby says, "white trash with money"!

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
  2. CalFresh @ CalFresh: Is it so hard to imagine that soemone would come here as a buyer or a vendor with the intent to scam? There is really no entrance barrier is there? I often worry about new cusotmer inquiries are really just LE plants. It's the risk we take to do business, no?
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Yep. So whichever bookie they are impersonating may not be the most vigilant person so be careful what u say if choosing to converse with that person. In fact, I would urge that person to delete that email and start a new one. And be more mindful IF in fact they did something to put their address at risk and subsequently their contacts as well.
  4. K @ knofflebon: I’m sure they’re just working off of whoever’s contact list they can access whether hacked or phished.
  5. A @ AnnaSofia: Damn @Big Drew 1174 yep got the same one with same vend name but looks like it’s from DBG. How the hell do they get in!! No one will contact u in ur email that says it’s from DBG and then the book sellers name. Kind of like your bank won’t contact u in ur email and say to click on a link!!!
  6. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  7. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  8. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  9. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  10. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  11. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  12. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  13. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  15. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  16. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  17. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  18. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  20. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
Back