The Jukebox

@dave2002....Must say that are tastes in music seem to be polar opposites, although I do admit I'm starting to like your selection.

Not yet "Slam dancin'" around the house yet, but give it a few more weeks and no doubt I'll be bustin' a move or two once my new dancin' shoes arrive in the mail. Hopefully, they don't get seized.

Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Slammer I dig all kinds of music and it reflects the mood I'm in at the moment. Hey man I like Gordon Lightfoot I remember hearing that on the am stations when I was a kid taking those family vacations while in the back of my pops station wagon picking on my brothers and sister. Everyone bothering my pop with " when are we gonna be there?" lol.... Here's one for ya enjoy!

Slammer I dig all kinds of music and it reflects the mood I'm in at the moment. Hey man I like Gordon Lightfoot I remember hearing that on the am stations when I was a kid taking those family vacations while in the back of my pops station wagon picking on my brothers and sister. Everyone bothering my pop with " when are we gonna be there?" lol.... Here's one for ya enjoy!
Oh yeah, those were those family vacations with the AM radio and Dad driving the motorhome asking me to go to the fridge and get him another beer. It seemed like DUI's were never an issue - especially with my responsible parents. But for me. Yikes! But atleast I had supportive and understanding my parents who helped me through my bad years. Sounds like we lived the same life. Only difference was that I had no brother.

How about this song. My Dad certainly didn't listen to this as we drove around on family vacations, but I sure did when I turned 16 with beer in one hand and a reefer in the other thinkin' I was invisible to the law. It sure didn't last long. Within 2 years had my first DUI. Was fortunate NOT to have 100's. 

If you're into long trippy drum solos, and I mean really long ones, then this one's for you. Get comfortable.

Vacation Time ,Getting pumped lol..I'm sure I'll run into a few of these jerk offs .

dj yo have a good time bro, I used to live there and yeah there's a million of those^^ dudes there. Mucho clamage too! 

dj yo have a good time bro, I used to live there and yeah there's a million of those^^ dudes there. Mucho clamage too!
Thanks Dave ,Yea we used to go down to the shore a lot ,till we all got old and got more family focust .This Year we planned a OG reunion of the REAL BAD BOYS LOL..So well see how many of us ends up in the Drunk Tank for a Night ,Not gonna be Me but my boys Tend to get a little wild and it's because the mucho clamage with the Tan T-Backs (lil Sl@ts) but ya gotta love it .The worst is the one on the Beach in a chair with a HUGE TOE just Chillin ,Sure I'll see one I'll snap a pic for ya.DJ

I can remember watching that "LIVE" on TV when I was about 11 years old. Myself, my Mom, and my Dad honestly felt that Dylan must have been drunk, as we couldn't understand much of what he was mumbling. And his facial expressions looked like he had drank way too much whiskey or beer before going on the stage.

Quite funny. Only he'd get away with such a terrible performance and everybody thinkin'it was magnificent.

Oh well, that's Bob's for ya. I suppose he's earned the right to do so he pleases.

"Bob Dylan - Letterman's 10th Anniversary"

Jon Bon Jovi, my first love.  He made me believe in love.  Until I found out love is a hoax and nothing more than a game of seeing who can hurt whom more.  Yea, I'm talkin to you for proving my theory.

Can't say I'm much of a Country Music fan, but it's rare moments like this, where the legends of the industry come together to have a great time singing together, not necessarily for the $$$, but for the love of performing together and having a few drinks afterwards. 

Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson perform the Jimmy Webb song "Highwayman" live. Filmed in March 1990 at Long Island's Nassau Coliseum.

You can see it in their faces that they're actually loving the concert, and not just going through the motions. 

Don't think there's ever been such a "Supergroup" ever assembled aside from the 'Travelling Wilburys.'

Dedicated to my Sis, if still with us today. I pray to God Sis is OK.

Pink Floyd was, and still is, one of my favorite bands:

In dedication to a few of my 'friends' whom I've met over the years but have suddenly disappeared without a trace. May your strength and intellect remain strong and never look back in anger or regret for it will only hurt you more. Peace to all.

The lyrics and mood are especially touching /default_unsure.png 

Slammer

Lennon's last concert, with his wife Yoko playing the piano, in New York shortly before being killed by a crazy gunman outside his New York Apt. The loss of a great one.

I LOVE Pink Floyd. I actually have seen Roger Waters perform a few times. Once in Chicago at the World theater, then a small venue in Nashville, Tn, and the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. UNBELIEVABLE! /default_ohmy.png:blink: /default_blink.png

Wow, lucky you! Who do you like better, Roger Waters or David Gilmour?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Yeah @Deepnorth I was sucked in hard to folklore and evermore like who am I??? my friend who is a punk purist lifestyle with no knowledge or awareness of pop or indie music, was so curious he threw on the live folklore record she did and was like “this isn’t bad” which is like a verbal grammy coming from him. never heard him say that in my life about mainstream artists 😂
  2. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @AnnaSofia same same. I am an avid 70’s Floyd zeppelin so on but folklore should earn everyone respect if they truly listen and realize how involved she is in her music. Should out to “Beautifully Broken “ coming out from Jelly too!
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  4. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  6. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  7. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  8. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  10. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  11. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  13. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  14. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  15. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  16. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  19. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
Back