The Jukebox

Take a few seconds to get past the intro and you wont soon forget  this acoustic beauty;

Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed

Last edited by a moderator:
Moody Blues ~ You and Me

One of their greatest songs off the Seventh Sojourn album.

There's a leafless tree in Asia

Under the sun there's a homeless man

There's a forest fire in the valley

Where the story all began

What will be our last thought?

Do you think it's coming soon?

Will it be a comfort

Or the pain of a burning wound?

All we are trying to say

Is we are all we've got

You and me just cannot fail

If we never, never stop

You're an ocean full of faces

And you know that we believe

We're just a wave that drifts around you

Singing all our hopes and dreams

We look around in wonder

At the work that has been done

By the visions of our father

Touched by his loving son

All we are trying to say

Is we are all we've got

If we never, never stop

All we are trying to say

Is we are all we've got

If we never, never stop

If we never, ever, never, ever stop...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: go figure tbh
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Yeah @Deepnorth I was sucked in hard to folklore and evermore like who am I??? my friend who is a punk purist lifestyle with no knowledge or awareness of pop or indie music, was so curious he threw on the live folklore record she did and was like “this isn’t bad” which is like a verbal grammy coming from him. never heard him say that in my life about mainstream artists 😂
  3. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @AnnaSofia same same. I am an avid 70’s Floyd zeppelin so on but folklore should earn everyone respect if they truly listen and realize how involved she is in her music. Should out to “Beautifully Broken “ coming out from Jelly too!
  4. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  5. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  7. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  8. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  9. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  10. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  11. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  12. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  14. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  15. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  16. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  17. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  19. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  20. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
Back