The KU conundrum.

auzman420

So I would like to state I am just a regular dude. Not posting for my source nor was I offered incentive to make the review "glowing".....with that said Vendor account Crystalusa was professional and punctual. I went out on the limb with this and I wasn't left high and dry. I recieved the product and more than i had paid for, it looked the same as the pictures he has posted I have extensive experience with pyros, caths, and amphs and I can tell you that it is most likely a cath. Relaxed stimulation, zero comedown, and no burnt nostrils. Smooth as can be. Ku is the chems alias and it is for a reason. The the vendors just want to be safe and continue doing business. Well I hope this post helps people out. Also if your new to this scene, take all of this with a grain of salt. I have an exceptional tolerance to stims. ps.... Roa's for SWIM. Insulf = goes down smoothly. Ora = not tested. Vaporized = not for beginners. Low low heat. I don't think this chem is meant to be vaporized in my opinion. Stay safe and stay smart everyone, Crystalusa is A-OK and very responsive.

Has this “KU” not been identified as a specific chemical yet?
see this is something i also wonder if it dont have a cas or even whats in it in not touching it with a ten foot pole id like to order it and send it to drugsdata but i dont want to pay for the drug and the 150 to get it tested

see this is something i also wonder if it dont have a cas or even whats in it in not touching it with a ten foot pole id like to order it and send it to drugsdata but i dont want to pay for the drug and the 150 to get it tested
If you don’t want to pay, don’t guess. I saw many people on the Internet saying that KU is this, and Ku is that. I was really puzzled, so I bought a sample, and I can’t remember which supplier I bought it from. Who will contact me again? Excuse me, I can't find you, where is my package?

So I would like to state I am just a regular dude. Not posting for my source nor was I offered incentive to make the review "glowing".....with that said Vendor account Crystalusa was professional and punctual. I went out on the limb with this and I wasn't left high and dry. I recieved the product and more than i had paid for, it looked the same as the pictures he has posted I have extensive experience with pyros, caths, and amphs and I can tell you that it is most likely a cath. Relaxed stimulation, zero comedown, and no burnt nostrils. Smooth as can be. Ku is the chems alias and it is for a reason. The the vendors just want to be safe and continue doing business. Well I hope this post helps people out. Also if your new to this scene, take all of this with a grain of salt. I have an exceptional tolerance to stims. ps.... Roa's for SWIM. Insulf = goes down smoothly. Ora = not tested. Vaporized = not for beginners. Low low heat. I don't think this chem is meant to be vaporized in my opinion. Stay safe and stay smart everyone, Crystalusa is A-OK and very responsive.
thanks your feedback, i will do mybest for u, wait your new orders

KU to me is basically Jenkem, until tested and proven otherwise. Wish we could get a group together to split the cost of purchasing a sample then sending some to lab for testing. I’d throw in 20-25$ just to know, but like @anono5000 said, I ain’t looking to spend hundreds.

I dont disagree, i guess i was taking one for the team. Abiet not in the most professional of ways
All good my friend, and thanks for your review. After I’ve read it a couple times now I can see that possibly you are being honest, although I’m unable to view your profile which is odd. Either way, is there an RC that you’ve done which you would say is the closest to KU?

All good my friend, and thanks for your review. After I’ve read it a couple times now I can see that possibly you are being honest, although I’m unable to view your profile which is odd. Either way, is there an RC that you’ve done which you would say is the closest to KU?
I changed all my settings one night. Parnoia is sometimes something i run into on occasion 🤣

Hmmmm. Id say its sort like n ethyl p but a very light version.

One thing I do know, is this subject intrigues me. At this point, I’m just here to watch the journey. At one point in time somebody said, this was a test gone awry and there are many many vitamins out there that need to be moved. I could be wrong though.

One thing I do know, is this subject intrigues me. At this point, I’m just here to watch the journey. At one point in time somebody said, this was a test gone awry and there are many many vitamins out there that need to be moved. I could be wrong though.
Hey, bro, Why you did say this?

Hey, bro, Why you did say this?
If you look back at this issue. Someone once posted this was a RC that ended in abundance. (A test gone awry). So when I say it intrigues me..it’s nice to see some folks following up and informing the group on exactly what the deal is. Testing wise. I’m trying to not be too specific as it seems the name is used a catch all. Does that help?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back