The KU conundrum.

welcome test sample from me, free sample ,once you like it, we can do more orders
sample only for us

Post in thread 'Question about KU'
https://drugbuyersguide.info/threads/question-about-ku.8879/post-216369

I agree with @Deepnorth about this issue being a fun story to watch play out. Lots of questions, theories, misinformation, lack of information, and very little effort in harm reduction education. Shit will turn you in to Superman apparently though so who gives af!!!!
Bought a qp pretty cheap andgot it in about 3 weeks.looked exactly as advertised.Fat bag.mylar sealed,bubble wrapped.im a smoker.everything i smoke since my viens dropped 30 years ago.I personally cannot smoke it to a point of intoxication.tried oil burner,tried chasin on foil w minimal 20mg lines.found it prettygnarly.I smoke apvp&aphp no prob.so i snorted50mg,felt a lil stim comin on so snorted another 50 and came up a lil more with a touch of seratonin warning in my chest.not sayin its the drug cuz i have copd,used methalmost 50 years andpretty heavy monkey w fent im not proud of.havibg said that i found some studies about pentylone where everybody they found dead with it in thier bodys wereolder white males with fent and meth in thier systems.yike!!so. I just put it down,dig?now sitting on it.bummer.the vendor id like to say but im too new to be sure if thsts ok ir i get banned.someone get at me if they know fosho.thanks

Bought a qp pretty cheap andgot it in about 3 weeks.looked exactly as advertised.Fat bag.mylar sealed,bubble wrapped.im a smoker.everything i smoke since my viens dropped 30 years ago.I personally cannot smoke it to a point of intoxication.tried oil burner,tried chasin on foil w minimal 20mg lines.found it prettygnarly.I smoke apvp&aphp no prob.so i snorted50mg,felt a lil stim comin on so snorted another 50 and came up a lil more with a touch of seratonin warning in my chest.not sayin its the drug cuz i have copd,used methalmost 50 years andpretty heavy monkey w fent im not proud of.havibg said that i found some studies about pentylone where everybody they found dead with it in thier bodys wereolder white males with fent and meth in thier systems.yike!!so. I just put it down,dig?now sitting on it.bummer.the vendor id like to say but im too new to be sure if thsts ok ir i get banned.someone get at me if they know fosho.thanks

Dang dude, part of me wants to say that’s a very impressive list of substances you’ve used, and for quite a damn marathon I’m amazed you’re here to tell us about it. You must be doing something right, hydrating, good diet and/or good health insurance, staying off the streets, etc. I’d love to know any of your secrets.

Now since you commented to my post, please do not take my Superman comment seriously. It sounds like you already are Superman so I’d stick with that.

Lastly I’d love to see that article regarding pentylone if there is any way you can share it. It’s always old white males doing that crazy shit. Grandpa be popping the boner pills and hittin the booger sugar at the same time, but it weren’t just booger sugar, also some bs.

please recommend to me, thanks

Dang dude, part of me wants to say that’s a very impressive list of substances you’ve used, and for quite a damn marathon I’m amazed you’re here to tell us about it. You must be doing something right, hydrating, good diet and/or good health insurance, staying off the streets, etc. I’d love to know any of your secrets.

Now since you commented to my post, please do not take my Superman comment seriously. It sounds like you already are Superman so I’d stick with that.

Lastly I’d love to see that article regarding pentylone if there is any way you can share it. It’s always old white males doing that crazy shit. Grandpa be popping the boner pills and hittin the booger sugar at the same time, but it weren’t just booger sugar, also some bs.
Sure thing,lemme go find it, ill bring it back and post it here.yeah,my secrets are staying off the streets and massive hydration.everybody i know is either dead or on dialasis or quit long time ago.lost my viens to slammin in my twenties but million. Miles an hour im now 57 and my bodies giving me signs i may nit hsve long left..i lived the way i wanted to the last...ill get back in a bit hog.thnx for the note

The way I heard it from somebody who knows somebody (I know,I know)that had it tested and came back dimetylpent. Im gonna send mime out to erowids testing lab and see fosho.heres one article https://www.forensicmag.com/585696-...imulant-Replacing-Drug-Sold-as-Ecstasy-Molly/
I dont know how to copy links on my phone onthecounta...heh. no excuse...jus dont know haha.

Article says the jist of it.enuff for me to put it down till further info cuz they described me pretty close.yikes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back