The Walking Dead

I think they are beautiful... love the colors!  Could be worth a lot of money some day. 
Thank you Suzie! That makes me feel better.  I got them off of Etsy and they were inexpensive. The girl even added a print of michonne (it's a water color silhouette like the others. no idea if i spelled that word right), and her two zombie-shields she used to take around with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha right at least it's not too tacky I'm hoping ppl who don't watch the show will think it's just some cool water color prints !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly what they'll think. That you're some cool cultured arty type

(Rather than a slightly insane fangirl) xxx

That's exactly what they'll think. That you're some cool cultured arty type

(Rather than a slightly insane fangirl) xxx

Hell yeah! only other undercover freaks will be *in* on it !

I wish I could get into this. Everybody seems

To really love this show!!

Total wd fangirl here. Ok so not last Sunday but the sun before, did anyone else have a mini heart attack thinking for 1 second that they were gonna end the show with the group making their way to Alexandria. I mean I don't want the show to stop but that would've been the perfect way to end it. My hubby reads the comic tho and he said theres much more to come from Alexandria. Any thoughts on what theyre gonna do there? If Rick and the group is gonna take Alexandria and make it their own? Btw there are some awesome online wd merch sites. My daughter has a tshirt that say "if daryl dies, we riot" with a pic of daryl on it and my hubby has a tshirt with a skull and fork n knife crossbones saying "terminex steakhouse wed love to have you for dinner"

Last edited by a moderator:
I belong to the AMC fan site and have since season 1.  You would NOT believe the backlash from the "kiss" between the two men from the episode before the last one.  Omg, post after post one more ridiculous than the last.  So sad to see all the homophobes out there.   I can't really comment on Alexandria because I've read the comics too and I think they will be there for a while but not as long as the farm or the prison.  Of course they don't always follow the comics so I'm hoping to be surprised.  I think it is hilarious that Daryl refuses to take a shower, lol.  Carol has changed more than any other character and now I really like her.  SS you should check out the site over there but not on a Sunday because it is crazy busy on that day but any other day it is fun to chat and the comments show up in real time without having to refresh the page.

damn i've been missing some good convo on this thread ! I haven't watched last weeks episode...of course i know noah died because its been posted all over everything i see on the internet! but i gotta get caught up so i can chat about everything !

I belong to the AMC fan site and have since season 1.  You would NOT believe the backlash from the "kiss" between the two men from the episode before the last one.  Omg, post after post one more ridiculous than the last.  So sad to see all the homophobes out there.   I can't really comment on Alexandria because I've read the comics too and I think they will be there for a while but not as long as the farm or the prison.  Of course they don't always follow the comics so I'm hoping to be surprised.  I think it is hilarious that Daryl refuses to take a shower, lol.  Carol has changed more than any other character and now I really like her.  SS you should check out the site over there but not on a Sunday because it is crazy busy on that day but any other day it is fun to chat and the comments show up in real time without having to refresh the page.
Suzie carol is my favorite too. and i'm sad to hear that about people getting upset about the guys kissing...I did see someone say...cannibals are ok, boys who like boys are just UNBEARABLE! I can be naive i guess, about how many hateful people are out there in the world....sigh...

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on who they think Negan killed. Looking forward to the new season in a month!! 

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on who they think Negan killed. Looking forward to the new season in a month!! 
I've went over it in my mind, and i think it has to be Abraham. That's the only person I can think of who will be missed, but losing the character won't totally break down the core of the show

Of course, I never in a million years would have thought Beth would be killed off ! Or Hershel!

My theory as well! The show doesn't quite follow the comics so I really doubt it will be Glenn. But then again the show does like to surprise people so who knows! But I really think it's going to be Abraham. I've even considered it being Maggie. Just for the deep emotional scar it would leave since she is pregnant. 

I think you are right, but hopefully wrong. I really like Abe, I wouldnt mind if it was Glenn or Darryl.  The actor who plays Darryl has been seen on set recently filming with Jeffery Dean Morgan so Im positive he is safe.  

My prediction is that it is Glenn and Abe.   I think Abe gets it first and Glenn next. Maggie will lose the baby I think. 

Im excited about the character Ezekiel, Im curious if the tiger will be a cgi or a live animal.

I love Daryl! I'd hate to see him go. Also love Carol and hope she sticks around too. I heard that they plan on doing mostly CGI for the tiger. Not sure if anyone cruises any spoiler sites but there's a place called The Spoiling Dead where super fans and inside sources post info about the show. They have a fb page. 

I'm reading on the boards that it will be both GLEN and Abraham!!!! I've recently re-started the series with season 1 ep 1 in preparation. The Sunday before season 7 premier, AMC is supposed to air some sort of restrospective "the last 6 seasons" show which is going to make it even harder to see those two die, if that is what happens !!!!

You guys are killing me I'm a season behind still catching up from my jail stint. Daryls gone? now next Abraham and Glen, in jail I only got to watch until the zombies were chasing Glen and I forget the other dude, then Glen slipped but survived, now they are going to kill him off after going through thinking he was dead, then to find out he lived, now kill him off. Then if anyone has been in jail, you know about the fights over the tv. I think we lost most of our TV privileges half the time I was there! I can't take it! I shouldn't have gone here, spoiler alert big time, but it's my own fault for not getting caught up yet! I'm glad to see the die hard Walking Dead Fans though! Awesome show, ok I'm calmed down my son said Daryls not dead. I'm getting off and binge watching the rest of the season so I can catch up with you guys!

Haha! That's what everyone has been saying about Glen too- what the hell, people !! Putting the audience through the roller coaster of him with that dumpster and now ....really...and Maggie is pregnant, wth ....I'm hoping for anther outcome !!!

OMG SEASON 7 premier tonight !!!!!!!! Omg omg omg ? who did Negan kill. I can't handle it, can't WAIT !!!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back