This Site Showed Options I Didn't Know I Had

bigred220

<p><span style="font-family:georgia,serif;">I stumbled upon this site while trying to find alternatives for handling pain. I'm new to this nasty problem called 'chronic pain'. </span></p>

<p><span style="font-family:georgia,serif;">The big problem I ran into, if the doctor doesn't understand what your going through, chances are you not going to get the care you need. </span><span style="font-family: georgia, serif;">​Thats when I began searching. When I found your site I noticed people were talking about pain clinics or pain management. I had no idea there were places out there like that. So for the heck of it I googled pain clinics in my area and wallah I found one.</span></p>

<p>Only one appointment so far. But treated with such compassion and kindness. Even with my bright red hair and all my tattoos. </p>

<p>So thank God for this great site. </p>

<p>I really don't know what else to say in an introduction. I can say that I have not yet bought anything online before. I absolutely never knew this was an option until now.</p>

<p>what else can I possibly say? I'm a married mother of three girls, I'm a photographer although I haven't been working lately because of the pain situation. I'm an artist at heart and I devote my whole life on being as weird as possible.</p>

reading my post I noticed there are a bunch of little symbols and signs that I have no idea what they mean but I'm sorry that if it looks like my 2 year old typed instead of me. I am doing this from my phone if that makes a difference

Thank you.  I hope it works out as well. 

Stumbling on this site was like Christmas to me. I didn't  feel like a prisoner of pain anymore.  It feels amazing knowing I'm not alone,  and that I have options. 

I know what you mean! I've been medicating myself with alternative means for a long time but what really makes this place so wonderful for me is meeting other people who experience the same problems that I can talk and relate to. I don't always have that ability in the "real" world with "normal" people.

big red welcome, if it's pea kays you looking for start with the Mexican threads. Start with the last post of one of the vendors and read back to get an idea of how reliable they are. There are a few reliable ones at the moment but read the member feedback first before you go. Stay small until you know your way around. Look in the forum index to see which vendors are the more reliable at the moment

Good luck and welcome.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and great advice. I'm so very happy to have found this place!

Lmao! I actually have no clue what he called his wife. I got that nickname because I'm almost 6'tall and a ton of bright red hair.

WHATS UP @BIGRED220...

BIENVENIDOS AND BIG #BENZOKISS FROM ME 2 YOU!

IM SBB UR TITANIC TURQUOISE TEASER-PLEASER...HOW R "YOU" DOING? YOUR "LIKED" NOW SAY IT WITH ME...

"IM-LIKED" :P6FT.TALL? WOW U GOT "LEGS" #SEXY

MY FAVORITE WWE-DIVA "EVA-MARIE"HAS BRIGHT&BOLD RED HAIR LIKE U,KNOW LET ME SAY IT 1MORE TIME...

"I-LIKE-IT!" /default_biggrin.png

YOU SURE R @ THE RGT PLACE,JUST TAKE UR TIME AND USE GOOD JUDGEMENT WITH THE VENDERS PROVIDED. YOU'LL BE FINE.THE OPTIONS R THERE 4 THE TAKE'N.

HEADBANGER SHES GOTTA B A YOUNG1 IF SHE DOESENT KNOW "PEG-BUNDY" THEY KEEP GET'N YOUNGER RIGHT MATE?

STARBOYBABY-SEMPER FI

Hello, and welcome, Red. So glad you stumbled your way here and have already realized so much. Life can be so much better for you and your little girls. What a difference for you all!  I wish I had found my way much sooner, and still working on it.

I'M LIKED! Greetings starboyblu. Your warm welcome gave me smiles. I know who Peg Bundy is, I just didn't care for the show. I do like her character better In Sons of Anarchy tho.

@cadberry, thank you for your kind words. It's liberating to know I have more options and support than I had ever known.

This pain situation really puts a damper on wearing my favorite shoes.

Just saying hi big red. I'm a newbie too, joined yesterday. This is actually my 1st reply to anybody besides the intro thread I just started. I'm a fellow lady struggling with pain on a daily basis too. I understand how you feel when you say the pain limits your photography... The pain limits all my hobbies and day to day chores. I'm a 28 yr old momma too. This pain makes it impossible for me to do the things id like with my son. I just want my happy life back.

Take care. Hope you & I both find what we are looking for. & lots of pain free days ahead

welcome to you too ken.606, these years while they're young are so precious, and I and mine lost so much of it to pain, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how that is...the losing good times with your kids. My cause is my anxiety issues but the same result. There are so many things you want to do with them but can't without the meds you need.

yea, I got that anxiety issue too, big time, I think much because of trying to manage and cope with pain and trying to mange getting through life with it. It's to late for me, mine are grown, but such deep pain and heartbreak for the loss remain. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kentucky606, thank you for sharing a piece of your life with me. I'm not that much older than you are, but I can tell you that we are just too young to be living like this. My youngest just turned 3. I miss being active. I truly hope you never give up on yourself. My kids are the only thing keeping my spirits up. They make me fight everyday.

Wyldepixi, anxiety is just as debilitating as pain in my eyes. I feel for you. I'm greatful that you shared with me. Thank you.

Thank you all.

Thanks so much for your reply back.. I was being seen by a doctor for close to 5 years and on pain meds that did help me and I was able to cope with the pain. Now that my doctor is not avalible anymore and I cannot find a doc to prescribe I am in such great pain. I lay n cry every night from the pain. I'm lucky if I don't use a tube of Bengay every 3 days. I just lay and cry. Praying to god to take the pain away. I have muscle relaxers still they do help. But make me very sleepy. I have a toddler so I can only take them at bedtime. I need my life back /default_sad.png. Sleeping is torture. I may sleep 3 hours top if I'm lucky!! No sleep, severe pain, moodyness, & a busy toddler don't mix well

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back