This Site Showed Options I Didn't Know I Had

Kentucky606, I am seriously crying for you. No one should have to ever suffer. I came to this website to look for options and I found them. I don't know if you have any of these facilities near you, but look for pain clinics or pain management. I have heard good and bad from these clinics. fortunately I have found a compassionate doctor who is not afraid to prescribe pain meds. This doctor also has given me options for new surgeries that I was unaware of that could quite possibly make me pain free for life. If you can't find anything around there like that, I definitely suggest talking with the people on this site who have been around awhile and I am definitely sure that they will give you other options.

I hope you find what you need and I hope you find it fast. I am just hugging you. Too young to feel like this that is for sure.

Thanks so much for your reply back.. I was being seen by a doctor for close to 5 years and on pain meds that did help me and I was able to cope with the pain. Now that my doctor is not avalible anymore and I cannot find a doc to prescribe I am in such great pain. I lay n cry every night from the pain. I'm lucky if I don't use a tube of Bengay every 3 days. I just lay and cry. Praying to god to take the pain away. I have muscle relaxers still they do help. But make me very sleepy. I have a toddler so I can only take them at bedtime. I need my life back /default_sad.png. Sleeping is torture. I may sleep 3 hours top if I'm lucky!! No sleep, severe pain, moodyness, & a busy toddler don't mix well
That sounds pretty horrific Kentucky..... I really feel for you and hope you find something to help you through it.... And if not, we're all here for moral support when you need it :-)

~P~

And for the record, the doctor I'm seeing only prescribes me a small amount and low mgs. It's good and bad. If he could prescribe me a higher dosage at night, or something for when I'm sleeping would be nice. I'm so scared to even ask. The assume everyone is a junkie and I'll be dammed if I'm treated like that again from another doctor.

Ya know it's bad enough people have to suffer with debilitating conditions but then doctors call you junkie just because you ask for meds to be able to function normally so you can work and raise a family.

Add insult to injury people are forced to pay enormous amounts of money on the black market just to be able to live a semi-normal life.

Thank god for places like this where people can find support and help. People should not have to spend their weekly paycheck just to earn a weekly paycheck.

Ya know it's bad enough people have to suffer with debilitating conditions but then doctors call you junkie just because you ask for meds to be able to function normally so you can work and raise a family.

Add insult to injury people are forced to pay enormous amounts of money on the black market just to be able to live a semi-normal life.

Thank god for places like this where people can find support and help. People should not have to spend their weekly paycheck just to earn a weekly paycheck.
Amen

Add insult to injury people are forced to pay enormous amounts of money on the black market just to be able to live a semi-normal life.

I couldn't have said it better.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back