Tianeptine Vendor Sourcing

HanSaadaX

Are there any tianeptine vendors which don't sell for ridiculously high prices and are known to be reliable. I can't seem to find any vendors which meet these criteria after a bunch of nootropic vendors stopped selling tianeptine. I am both okay with sodium and sulfate forums of tianeptine.

I just order from tia true yesterday. Got my tracking today. I will let you know how everything goes 
I got my order a day late but not bad, everything was great until I read up more about it.  I have self control issues and I knew that this sounded too good for me to have.  If it ever comes close to being banned I will get some lol.  Also it would make my Kratom basically useless from what I hear.  I ended up flushing it before trying it :(

Last i did was king thalamus which seemed market appropriate and arrived quickly(dont remember details as this was a month or two ago). But thats who i landed on while doing research. Zach attack had some delay in the order process so i got antsy and picked that instead. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got my order and it would have been on time but the post office had some kinda delay so it wasn't tia trues fualt but it seemed to be good but I dont have anything to compare it to. I'm gonna try another source. Does anyone have any recommendations for a source that I should compare it too? I found a thread that had a few sources listed. But does anyone have any personal experience with a source that I can compare

Give king thalamus a go. I had no issues with them and from my research they seemed to be priced appropriately

Just wanted to put this out there: I've been on tr@mz of diff mg for about 8years now. I slowly added more and more daily doses because of tolerance issues until one day I had a scary side effect come up. After researching here on this awesome site and others for about a month I decided to snag some tianeptine and give it a whirl. Bought 5gram container of the powder from Zach Attack for $65 and I was shockingly surprised. These guys received my order via debit card at 8am and had my package shipped out by 3pm. Received it in three days down here in scentral USA. First little bit my husband and I tried immediately kicked in in under 5 mins. In my opinion the results were stronger than tramz which we had gotten addicted to more than hydroz. From what I understand this nootropic isn't found to be illegal yet as you can purchase it as a supplement but I have a feeling the FDA will soon attempt to close it down just as they do everything else fun. But anyway it's a great buy! Very happy with the product and the vendor. I wanted to post this rave about both because I was in a hard spot with my meds before and feeling lost and scared. If anyone is out there that was feeling like I was then I'm hoping this helps you too. Please delete if not allowed. I haven't posted in a topic here in a very long time bc I'm usually so busy but if someone has a question then just shoot me a pm!

@lakat

just be aware of escalating doses with tianeptine, my suggestion would be to alternate tia and tr@ms and docthe occasional break of of nothing to keel therapeutic levels at safe doses 

That's a great suggestion. Which would probably help my "problem" that I was encountering while taking just tr@mz. I'm gonna go ahead and mention what was happening so maybe someone else can beware or share their similar experience if they had one. Back in 2017 I woke up one day and felt like I was in another dimension.. I hadn't taken any tr@mz that morning or anything. Only because I couldn't function to do so. I just felt like I was kind of out of my body and things were downright weird. Time didn't make sense, you name it, it didn't make sense. I could function like going to smoke a cig, fix a drink, things like that. But anything else didn't matter a hill of beans to me. Everything was twisted. I even thought I could read others minds and thought God was speaking to me. I couldn't even get my brain to function to explain what was wrong. My husband involved my parents, took me to the ER, my primary doc, everything and I was told two things: I was super low on my iron levels to the point of a blood transfusion and a heart attack, and also that It was a form of depression. I stayed like that for two weeks straight and then eventually came out of it one day and was finally coherent and lucid. Everyone was certain that it was related to my iron problem but after the same episodes happening many times out of nowhere after that my husband and I did some digging. Turns out (I'm not a doctor by the way) my symptoms match exactly what I found on the net: drug enduced psychosis. Talk about being ashamed!! My husband has a darker past than me with his younger years dabbling in m3th, coke a cola and all forms of weed. You name it, he's tried it and sold it. But I was a goody goody when we met. He eventually went my way with life and now we've been married for 12 years and have 3 kiddos. He's my best friend and my confidant and all in between. He's the only one who is aware of what taking tr@ms have done to me. He's takes them too because that's as far as I'll let him go with anything and it's been a comfy spot for us. He's got 3 herniated discs and has had a long career on drilling rigs where we are from so he's got real actual pain which the tr@mz don't do much for but give him energy to push thru it to work his job now. But he takes WAY more than me so why am I the one now stuck with this horrible scary mental thing and not him? I mean, I stay home and take care of the kids and our house and bills. When I'm down with this humiliating thing (whether I've taken anything or not) I can't function to take care of our kids, to pay a bill and cleaning the house doesn't seem to be a concern which usually I'm OCD about.  Also, why just this simple med? I really thought to have an issue like this, you'd have to take some kinda psychedelic stuff. Not this crappy pain reliever.  Anyway, sorry this is so long but other than telling my husband I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone else close to me including doctors. I feel comfortable here and have for many years.  If you or anybody has any other info that you think might help then lay it on me! I'm an open book as long as I feel ok about the environment. FYI I was prescribed tr@mz years ago due to cluster headaches and no other medication working. So it was a gradual I crease in doses which led to me finding other ways to get them. 

On say like a weekly regime of both the tr@mz and Tia. How would you play it out? One one day and the next day the other and break on third day? I'd like to do it correctly and you seem to understand. Pm me if you can! 

@lakat

this is very interesting. Both of those medications need to be taken with care as they impact serotonin and could potentially cause or exacerbate serotonin syndrome.  Lakat, I will do a little research and I will send you a pm later on ok?

Thanks for replying. I'd love your take and opinion on it. I did read about the serotonin syndrome while researching my symptoms but that didn't seem to be it. It was almost like being so high that I couldn't come down but I hadn't immediately taken anything to do that. I'm sure tr@mz were still in my system but the initial high was gone when this would kick in. And it usually lasts for at least a week. I wake up feeling loopy, go to bed loopy, and stay tired all day. I remember my pillow being the only thing that felt good. I'll stop there. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tr@mz is short for what your talking about it does not just effect serotonin myalias it lowers your seizure threshold anything more than a dosage of 4 0 0 M G daily then it will increase the chances of seizures exponentially. Oh and is there a reason I need to aware of people speak about things in the term like Tr@mz it says nothing in the rules about I am not sure if what I did wrong but I need my posts approved by a moderator which I did not before could this be the reason? 

I am aware of a reputable source of tablets of tianeptine... If it's okay with Admin I can let you know or shoot you a PM

I feel like their sister site or even the site I am referring to used to be in the international section, but I'm not seeing it, but it doesn't look blacklisted either. 

Since they aren't an approved vendor, I just wanna double check 

Last edited by a moderator:
I, personally, have had a good experience with mondialk.com. They carry a number of nootropics, including tianeptine (both the sodium and sulfate salts). I haven't tried their tianeptine, but their F-phenibut was very good. Speaking of which, I'm going to make a post about them in the vendors section now.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest websites, discussion groups, etc. where a person might find people looking for sources of tianeptine? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back