Tianeptine Vendor Sourcing

Hello,

We are a Tianeptine company based out of Florida.

We have plenty of Tianeptine Sodium at the moment, and we have as much as you need, whenever you need it.  

Email me for more details, and access to the website to place an order.  I can also refer you to customers for references

That way, you know this is the real deal.

Thanks,

- Cody 

Email: tiatimesupply@gmail.com  - Email for inquiries on becoming a customer.

From what I heard @james li has good Tia for a good price. Everything I have got from him and others I know of it's all been excellent pur1ty, for a good pricing. Just realized this is an old post but the information is still correct under the circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
is Tianeptine really worthwhile? whats it compare to feeling like?
It really depends on what you are using it for. I feel it's equally popular for it's nootropic and antidepressant effects, as it is for it's potential for abuse by people looking for a cheap opiate high.

I'm somewhere in-between. I particularly don't enjoy or like opioids/opiates, but I find that Tia offers a very nice calming, but still motivational effect (particularly helpful fir depression coupled with anxiety), along with a mild opiate buzz at doses higher than usually used for anti-depressant effects, but lower than those using it for it's opiate effects. (so I'm talking 40-60mg doses)

While you will hear most often about it's "devastating" withdrawals. They are honestly FAR less intense than those of any of the many opiates AND benzos that I have rapidly quit in the past, so I just chalk this is up to people who should never have access to the pure forms of any substance, getting their hands on it and not exercising any self-control, then being surprised and mad when it bites them in the ass.

If you have any other questions about it, just ask and I'd be happy to answer! (Also, I just posted a thread about my favorite Tia vendor)

Signed,

null

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back