TILMETAMINE.LARGE CRYSTAL

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
NEW product in stock now!!

TILMETAMINE.LARGE CRYSTAL
Iupac name: 2-(methylamino)-2-(thiophen-2-yl)cyclohexan-1-one
Chemical Formula: C11H15NOS
Molecular Weight: 209.31

Tilmetamine is a dissociative anesthetic and pharmacologically classified as an NMDA receptor antagonist. It is related chemically to ket, Tilmetamine hydrochloride exists as odorless white crystals.
Animal studies have also shown that tilmetamine produces rewarding and reinforcing effects…
This product is intended for research and forensic applications.

5g:usd200
10g:usd300
25g:usd550
50g:usd800
100g:usd1300
250g:usd2200
500g:usd4000
1000g:usd7000

ORDER LINK: https://theresearchchemslab.com/products/tilmetaminelarge-crystal

ORDER EMAIL: sales@theresearchchemslab.com

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back