TIP! Something VERY important I learned as a NEWBIE!

mammajo

I was very excited to find this forum and the resources contained herein, TOO excited, as I almost learned the hard way!
I was over enthusiastic about ordering, looked at the thread of vendors and just started placing orders.  After successful orders
with 2 vendors, I decided to place a big order, close to a grand with a different vendor because their price was the most reasonable.  I just figured at that point that any vendor who had a pinned thread here was a good vendor, and I read maybe the last 2 or 3 reviews and placed my order with blind faith! 

What I learned is to make sure to read any vendor review thread AT LEAST 3 or 4 pages back before placing your money on the line!  Just because the last 2 or 3 reviews were favorable does NOT mean that the vendor's reviews are mostly positive!  Only after believing I had lost my money, and enlisting the help of Admin here to intervene, did I go back and read a few pages back in the vendor thread!  I learned had I done my due diligence and done this in ADVANCE of placing my order, I could have saved myself a lot of unnecessary worry, emotional distress, and a horribly painful week of being completely out of meds!  My saga appears to be ending today since my order is finally out on the truck for delivery, but this was once heck of a lesson for me!

This forum is excellent but make sure you utilize the resources contained here well by doing LOTS and LOTS of READING before sending your money to anyone!  Also if you do run into any issues, Admin will go above and beyond to help!  A big thanks to 2Earls!

@mammajo I took the time to read up every page in a recent thread and at least 100 pages on the previous. I have to admit that I seem to habe fallen onto my feet on here and I have had so,e great assistance and a real warm welcome from a good few longterm me,beers and a couple of poohbahs. 

I maybe took umbrage at one comment that basically was a bollocking about this forum not allowing for members to share an order but it spurred me on and it really is a case of using your nut. I actually feel quite dumb in not finding this place before but I genuinely thought that no internet advertising company, openly advertising prescription meds could ever be the real deal. I was of the opinion they were all scammers. I've managed to get products myself but only by travelling abroad and then buying and there is always the huge risk of being caught by customs. 

Anyway, I am going off on a tangent again and digressing. It seems to be a trait of mine. Seem incapable of short posts and so I will leave it there. 

im glad i never jumped head first into it and ordered . i have done quite a bit of research so far on this site and learnt / learned a lot . it took many hours but has so far definitely been worth it . 

it seems patience is key in this world !  :lol:

im glad i never jumped head first into it and ordered . i have done quite a bit of research so far on this site and learnt / learned a lot . it took many hours but has so far definitely been worth it . 

it seems patience is key in this world !  :lol:
Great approach @abeksR, this us exactly how we like new members to operate!  All that reading and researching you have done counts big time! Nice one mate!

I too am a newbie and initially did not want to hear read read read,,but it really has been smart to read and I will continue to do so,all of the moderator tips have been helpfull too.so newbies settle down and this forum is a wealth of info. designed to help all of us with our needs for various reasons..for medicines that are not  breaking our bank and make our lives a better quality...I know I love that I can  participate in the workforce and  life .vs . layin around  painfull  going from one doc to next,,,5000 dollar deductable,,So spend 5000 on meds and then they will kick in 80 percent on the ones they choose to cover.Probably similar to many and Im paying 600 dollars a month for this crappy ins which I think of as catastrophic.I am setting up to to get all of the free preventative stuff screenings and all though this spring its gonna happen..I hope to god no abnormals.

I know @Lyndyt, it can be frustrating to hear that "read and research"!!! But it genuinely pays off, and before you know it, you're a pro! Stick in there! 

This is good info, its so important to not put the cart before the horse so to speak. Now if my noob self would read the new member rules over again! Im getting myself in trouble, just excited and not slowing down to stop and think..

I'm a new member and am trying to be patient and do some research before placing first order but am ready to settle on a place to order. 
Nice to hear this! Please report your success in the appropriate vendors thread when the time comes! It helps the whole community. Welcome also!!! ☺

I think that everyone who has been burnt have learnt the lesson to read and research.
I have to say that this is one of the first sites which is on point to weed out the scammers. Maybe things were just heyward back then.

@trinity, it's something we do pride ourselves on here, protecting members AND of course, Vendors also. It's been known for certain individuals to try and take advantage.

I haven't made my first order yet  I am gonna do some more reading no need in jumping in blind gonna do my homework 

hearing good stuff, I am new also, want to make a donation, so I can get to the other sections, u take visa debit

hearing good stuff, I am new also, want to make a donation, so I can get to the other sections, u take visa debit
See homepage my friend, there's a donation link there. Please remember to include your username during the process!

Yes although I believe that 95% or more of the people on this site are on the up and up there is always the chance of new members being shills too, or just overenthusiastic about a vendor that they have just used once. Also vendors do use sudden exit scams so look carefully. (Says the newbie!)

Good advice @2muchpainand that's why there's no giving out sources via pm. You never know who is legit. Just because it may seem to be a safe, senior member; I remember a guy with 170 posts who started scamming. Some people will put in a lot of effort to appear trustworthy. 

Have a little patience and learn a bit from reading. You can always ask us mods for assistance if you really are stuck and can't figure out how to proceed by putting an @2earls or @PTFC in your post.

And lastly, if any member does approach you with a "great vendor" or asking for your email, please hit the report button and help us keep the scammers out. Thanks! 

@2earls thank you very much, everyone has been so great here and really respected that I have read so much and carefully made decisions rather than jumping in like a kid in a candy shop! The temptation is great when you are suffering but it is so much well worth it in the long one. One of my specific problems on any forums is being dyslexic and I try really hard with spellcheck but if I ever come off slightly wrong ot is the dyslexia mixing up my sentences, I've not overdone it on the naxan!

Hey, I was in the same situation before I found DBG and in desperation I signed up for some site that would supposedly find a doctor who would prescribe me pain meds. After exerting a lot of effort to gather up my medical records and everything they "required" AND giving them a 250 mile radius to find a doctor, I just ended up with less money and less hope.

Finding this place was like finding an oasis in the desert. Even though back then in the stone age, we might have to read an entire 200 page thread to find the vendor's email, I was happy to do so because I felt like my efforts would finally pay off. 

I'm still grateful to this day, so thanks @Admin for creating this "oasis" and for all the work you do to keep us going. I'm sure you have helped countless people like me and don't get the kudos you deserve.

Now what is this topic? Lol! Oh, help for new members... read...especially the rules! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back