Tipping?

ozzy13

EMERALD SPONSOR
I've read in a number of threads that some folks tip vendors.  For those that don't mind answering this.. how much and how often?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes round-up payments, so vendors get a dollar or so extra from me. I don't see it as a tip more of a convenience thing really, especially when converting currency to BTC. I don't think the vendors seek favour, just honest and discrete buyers. We all need each other, vendors, buyers. forum members...Symbiosis...Forgive me probably consumed far too much quality product to be making any sense.

I've read in a number of threads that some folks tip vendors.  For those that don't mind answering this.. how much and how often?  
Depending on the vendor and payment method I generally just round up most of the time. There's no need to do so of course.  

Every once in a while I throw in an extra $10.  I don't know why other than I would appreciate it and remember it if someone did it for me.

If a vendor has gone above and beyond for me (like special orders) I will throw in an extra $10.  

Every once in a while I throw in an extra $10.  I don't know why other than I would appreciate it and remember it if someone did it for me.
A little bird told me about using a box when sending CIM so recently I've included some holiday chocolates as a tip.

I like that Oz how clever!  Who doesn't want a sweet tip! I'll have to steal that one from you.

I do sometimes. You never know when you're going to need a favor.... like actual overnight shipping.

I tip sometimes, especially when the person has tremendously helped me. But, I also always tip at the usual places, and not so usual places including piZZa hUt carryout and at sUbwAy (I mentioned those since most people I know do NOT tip there). But if the service is phenomenal and they’re going above and beyond, then I’ll def tip. But, that’s just me. And I’m a firm believer in “To each their own”.

I think tipping is corrupt and needs to be done away with everywhere.  I feel like I'm paying twice. The best holidays (and service) I've had were in Asian countries and in Oz where spare change wasn't even accepted by my female taxi driver after she voluntarily carried my luggage from the boot to the hotel lobby.  I used to work for tips as a stripper, and I hated it from that end too.  Employers need to pay all their workers a living wage, and not misclassify them as "independent contractors" or "business owners".  When I got tips onstage, I felt awkward about it, esp on my first day on the job.

I'd never tip the postal worker.  They're usually Feds and get good pay, benefits and jobs security.

I have always tried to tip up even if it’s a buck or 2, especially using bitcoin. Vendors certainly appreciate a nice lagniappe and it’s generally good business practice! 

I have always tried to tip up even if it’s a buck or 2, especially using bitcoin. Vendors certainly appreciate a nice lagniappe and it’s generally good business practice! 
I also have mentioned this issue before.  I got mixes teactions?  Why?  Hell, if you tip for a cup of tea,latte,cuppa, etc  ,wny not tip for something that really improves your life??

I also have mentioned this issue before.  I got mixes teactions?  Why?  Hell, if you tip for a cup of tea,latte,cuppa, etc  ,wny not tip for something that really improves your life??

All the time, and amount is based on dollar size. Say an order is 280,id just round to 300, for example

Also,its just a personal thing. Say you and a vendor email a bit more,and theyve adsisted in findig you a magazine u really desire. So, i would toss in 20%,or a lil more. 

L

Yep!! It shows appreciation, and these "tips" add up here and there. Leelawadee even uses their extra tips to help other clients who may need some support in buying a magazine. I love her and i love that pay it forward attitude!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back