To Benzo Or Not To Benzo

like i said before ssri made me not able to fuck...angry because they werent working...and they fuck with your seratonin which is not good benzos just hit receptors like alcohol and similar drugs illegal and legal..those are mind fukers like i said then they cover thrye ass by sayin or if u feel worse or suicidal call ur doctor and bla bla bla notice uve never felt suicidal or worse off xanax,valium, or kolonopins?? exactly my point!

like i said before ssri made me not able to fuck...angry because they werent working...and they fuck with your seratonin which is not good benzos just hit receptors like alcohol and similar drugs illegal and legal..those are mind fukers like i said then they cover thrye ass by sayin or if u feel worse or suicidal call ur doctor and bla bla bla notice uve never felt suicidal or worse off xanax,valium, or kolonopins?? exactly my point!
COULDN'T AGREE MORE. SSRI'S SCREW WITH THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR BRAIN AS WELL, THEY LEAVE THEIR MARK AND YOU'RE NEVER THE SAME. THE SIDE EFFECTS CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD USE THEM AS A FIRST LINE FOR ANXIETY SINCE THEY CAN MAKE YOU MORE ANXIOUS. BENZOS, WHILE ADDICTIVE, ARE NICE, SIMPLE, CLEAN DRUGS WITH A CLEAR METHOD OF ACTION. WE'VE GOT 'EM PEGGED. NOW THE SSRI'S ARE ALL THEORY, THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE HOW THEY WORK OR EVEN IF THEY SHOULD BE CALLED SELECTIVE SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS. ARE THEY SELECTIVE? DO THEY REALLY INHIBIT REUPTAKE? OR DO THEY DO SOEMTHING ELSE ENTIRELY. THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW.

Thanks TSS for the informative posts. Enjoyed reading this and found it helpful.
HEY, NO PROBLEM AT ALL, I'M GLAD THIS GOT DUG OUT OF THE ARCHIVES. I POSTED MY HEART OUT AND SERIOUSLY STRAINED MY BRAIN REMEMBERING EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED AND RESEARCHED OVER THE YEARS. I'M REALLY INTO DRUGS, ALL DRUGS, BUT ESPECIALLY THE PSYCH MEDS. I FEEL THAT IF YOU EXPLAIN SOMETHING HALF ASSED, LIKE MOST DOCTORS DO, YOU'RE NOT RESPECTING THE PERSON WHO NEEDS TO LEARN. NOW, I DON'T BELIEVE THE PERSON THIS WAS INTENDED FOR ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THIS. I'M HAPPY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DID BENEFIT FROM IT. THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS GUY, I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I FIND IT, HOWEVER, I THINK I FLIP OUT ON HIM AT ONE POINT. BUT HE STILL WRITES TO ME AND ASKS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO COPE WITHOUT BEING ON THE MEDS. IT'S HARD TO ADVISE SOMEBODY IN THAT SITUATION BUT I TRY MY BEST. I DON'T MIND MENTORING OR MORE LIKE "BEING THERE". I HAVE A KNACK FOR EMPATHY, THAT SERIOUSLY HELPS!

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. SSRI'S SCREW WITH THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR BRAIN AS WELL, THEY LEAVE THEIR MARK AND YOU'RE NEVER THE SAME. THE SIDE EFFECTS CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD USE THEM AS A FIRST LINE FOR ANXIETY SINCE THEY CAN MAKE YOU MORE ANXIOUS. BENZOS, WHILE ADDICTIVE, ARE NICE, SIMPLE, CLEAN DRUGS WITH A CLEAR METHOD OF ACTION. WE'VE GOT 'EM PEGGED. NOW THE SSRI'S ARE ALL THEORY, THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE HOW THEY WORK OR EVEN IF THEY SHOULD BE CALLED SELECTIVE SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS. ARE THEY SELECTIVE? DO THEY REALLY INHIBIT REUPTAKE? OR DO THEY DO SOEMTHING ELSE ENTIRELY. THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW.
love u soldier lol not in the gay way but you know...u and me seem to be on the same page

yea they work and real quick and who wants to have suicidal thoughts,worse depression,sexual problems..bla bla bla among the millions of other things that those mind fuckers cause..benzos all the way dude
I hope you get banned you *ucker dont listen to this nut case.dont go on benzos as they will *uck you over eventually beyond any ssris that you used.You say you get GaD at night,get some sleeping pills instead and gaba supplements.Anyone here who offer this fella benzos should be nailed to the wall for speaking rubbish and pushing drugs on him.

I hope you get banned you *ucker dont listen to this nut case.dont go on benzos as they will *uck you over eventually beyond any ssris that you used.You say you get GaD at night,get some sleeping pills instead and gaba supplements.Anyone here who offer this fella benzos should be nailed to the wall for speaking rubbish and pushing drugs on him.
JUST GIVNG OUT INFORMATION HERE. SOME PEOPLE AGREE WITH IT, SOME PEOPLE.....CAN'T PROVE IT'S WRONG. PROVE ONE STATEMENT I MADE THAT WAS INCORRECT AND I WILL LEAVE FOREVER. PICK AN EXACT SENTENCE.

SUPPLEMENTS? LIKE THE ONES THAT DON'T CROSS THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER? AND, THE GUY WHO HAD THE PROBLEM IS LONG GONE. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT. YOU CAN READ AN ENTIRE THREAD RIGHT?

OMG can somebody close this thread already. I guess I only have myself to blame for reading it again.

Ssri's suck so do benzos. Everybody happy now? Get a therapist for god sakes

OMG can somebody close this thread already. I guess I only have myself to blame for reading it again.

Ssri's suck so do benzos. Everybody happy now? Get a therapist for god sakes
There's only two offensive people that I won't take offense to. But therapy....you don't need that tirade.

I don't know if this has been said before, but it should be common knowledge to most, Benzo's are designed to be used short-term. Maybe 3-4 weeks max, not sure exactly. After that period, addiction rate is high and the opposite effects of what you initially used them for might set in. Depression and anxiety may get worse.

SSRI's are designed for long term use, and don't fully take effect until a month or so, They have absolute no recreational value, unlike a few benzo's might have.

Stick to hoofing glue and all is well. That's what Grandma Slammer always used to say before bedtime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this has been said before, but it should be common knowledge to most, Benzo's are designed to be used short-term. Maybe 3-4 weeks max, not sure exactly. After that period, addiction rate is high and the opposite effects of what you initially used them for might set in. Depression and anxiety may get worse.

SSRI's are designed for long term use, and don't fully effect until a month or so, They have absolute no recreational value, unlike a few benzo's might have.

Stick to hoofing glue and all is well. That's what Grandma Slammer always used to say before bedtime.
I've heard that before and I also mentioned it to the OP that he could take the meds for a few months, get things situated in his head, then taper off of them. I seriously doubt he read any of this. This is just one of those debates that will never have a conclusion. Now, what would be paradoxical effects? The opposite of the intended action of the drug. I can see that happening, I would really like to know why on the nerve receptor level, something to look up in between making pretty pictures. And ugh, huffing glue? I could never get through a few huffs. Now nitrous, that's something fun for the whole family. I used to get cases of it delivered to my house every few weeks, I was totally nuts about it.

Thank you Soldier for resurrecting the train wreck of a thread that contributed to my eye bleeding a little while back, you're helping a poor optometrist pay for his child's overpriced education. Makes sense though, you're such a caring person; first you single-handedly rescued all the Honduran orphans and now you're helping me bankroll all the optometrists' spawn. Shattered Soldier, the Patron Saint of underprivileged children.

mrgolfr is off huffing nitrous now, but you tried to help him; now you have to let this one go...

Dude said I should be banned for peddling benzos without even reading the entire post. It was aggravating. Should've ignored it. You're right.

Dude said I should be banned for peddling benzos without even reading the entire post. It was aggravating. Should've ignored it. You're right.
He figured you out, he knows you're just here to get us all hooked on dangerous benzos! You're a sick man...

He figured you out, he knows you're just here to get us all hooked on dangerous benzos! You're a sick man...
Vitalis, I told you my secret, and yet you still have to be an asshole. I offered you nice cut too. I'm a shill for Roche. Brand names are the best everyone! 2x as strong and last longer! They're also less addictive, and have nootropic properties. We're studying the Roche family in its applications for curing cancer, preventing syphillis, and making you last longer in bed.*

Roche Benzodiazipines

Safe, Fun, Effective

ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR A SAMPLE PACK TODAY

(individual results may vary)

*The Shattered Soldier lives under a bridge demanding money from those who wish to pass.

Vitalis, I told you my secret, and yet you still have to be an asshole. I offered you nice cut too. I'm a shill for Roche. Brand names are the best everyone! 2x as strong and last longer! They're also less addictive, and have nootropic properties. We're studying the Roche family in its applications for curing cancer, preventing syphillis, and making you last longer in bed.*

Roche Benzodiazipines

Safe, Fun, Effective

ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR A SAMPLE PACK TODAY

(individual results may vary)

*The Shattered Soldier lives under a bridge demanding money from those who wish to pass.

You need to stop saying words like "nootropic" in my presence. It gives me wood! And on an unrelated note, if you were handicapping the study, which potential outcome would have the longest odds? Curing cancer, or making Vitalis last longer in the sack?! LOL

You need to stop saying words like "nootropic" in my presence. It gives me wood! And on an unrelated note, if you were handicapping the study, which potential outcome would have the longest odds? Curing cancer, or making Vitalis last longer in the sack?! LOL
You like the nootropics or just the name? I bought some Piracetam for a pretty penny a few years ago. It didn't work on me but I gave it to my brother and it worked for him pretty well. So that stuff seems legit.

Ok, time for my I'm comfortable with my sexuality statement: Vitalis doesn't need to last any longer. He gave my ass a pounding for 3 hours, I almost got ripped in two, I still need diapers until my sphinter can hold my BMs.

We're seeing promising results with the cancer studies, we're still in the rat testing phase and so far the drug is working well with Chemo, the gamma knife, and the rats eating external tumors in reaction to Klonopin. So, Klonopin can make you eat tumors which is very interesting to say the least.

Yeah, I think I violated the sanctity of PMs there; you revealed your shilling for brand name benzos with the expectation that it remain private and I went spouting off about it on the open forums. I forgot that's a hanging offense around these here parts, I'll just have to accept my punishment. I'm a generic benzo addict, I suppose that's why I don't receive the nootropic benefits from my diazepam.

Hey, I'll bet I can up my stamina to over one minute if I start taking Roche brand Valiumâ„¢!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back