Tox and filler

Dory

hi, anyone here DIY? I'm always on the lookout for a good source for tox. Filler is never a problem. 

Do you DIY? Are you a professional or is this something a lot of people do? Forgive my ignorance,  I've just started learning about this.

i've never known anyone to do their own botox or filler injections before. is this something you have to be trained to do before you can do it to yourself?  i don't feel the need for it but a friend of mine does - she wants to get something that restalyne (sp?) in her forehead but she wants to do it herself.  speaking personally, i'd be terrified of causing permanent nerve damage, but perhaps you can tell us how you do it DIY style without such concerns?

Yea--- not going to DYI my own fillers but I'm getting ready to have a little touch up in a couple of weeks. Plastic surgeon does mine. Looked in the mirror the other day and my mother was staring back at me.  Made the appt that day. ?

Have you seen the new show called Botched?  It is about two plastic surgeons who fix botched things and one was a woman who had someone,  not a professional inject fillers in her face and she looked like a freak although at first she looked really pretty but literally woke up one day and it had hardened.  They could not help her because it had adhered to nerves in her mouth and if they removed she might not be able to talk anymore and her lips would be pulled to one side.  Scary shit.

Have you seen the new show called Botched?  It is about two plastic surgeons who fix botched things and one was a woman who had someone,  not a professional inject fillers in her face and she looked like a freak although at first she looked really pretty but literally woke up one day and it had hardened.  They could not help her because it had adhered to nerves in her mouth and if they removed she might not be able to talk anymore and her lips would be pulled to one side.  Scary shit.
No but I'm not going to watch it either! Lol!  Maybe that woman had done it way too many times. I think just a little filler here and a little shot there is going to "perk" me up big time. Ha! I've aged a lot in the past 5 yrs and while I don't think I'm vain or obsessed with my appearance I dont like the mad look.  You've heard the term Bitchy Resting Face? That's what I'm getting! But I'm also getting ready to get rid of it! Hehe 

No but I'm not going to watch it either! Lol!  Maybe that woman had done it way too many times. I think just a little filler here and a little shot there is going to "perk" me up big time. Ha! I've aged a lot in the past 5 yrs and while I don't think I'm vain or obsessed with my appearance I dont like the mad look.  You've heard the term Bitchy Resting Face? That's what I'm getting! But I'm also getting ready to get rid of it! Hehe 
​Roger, I have nothing against having it done by a professional and will probably have it done too.  On this show it was just done in some ladies home by some random lady who got it from Mexico

Yea- I'm not going for budget procedures!  Lol. I didn't get the feeling you were dissing it. I didn't mean for my reply to come off defensive if it did. 

I used to always have it done by a plastic surgeon . I've been in the beauty and skincare business for many years so I know my skin and facial anatomy quite well. I wouldn't go to any discounted, unlicensed person to do my face, but for the passed 5 years or so I have trusted myself well enough to inject my own tox and fillers. I would be afraid to trust the sanitation anywhere else. Besides for what my Doctor charged for 1 treatment I can take care of an entire years worth of treatments. I really didn't want to make this a debate. I was just looking for a new source, as with everything else the Gov and big Pharma is making it very difficult for this old gal to look like a princess instead of a frog !

Do you DIY? Are you a professional or is this something a lot of people do? Forgive my ignorance,  I've just started learning about this.
Actually, their is a large global community of self injectors . We have private groups, share resources and techniques. We do not inject each other, but we do have professional teaching videos, and libraries. The problem is that we have the same kind of difficulty that has befallen the drug buying groups. Members who too easily gave up sources to wolves in sheeps clothing. So one by one we watched our most valued vendors disappear.

i've never known anyone to do their own botox or filler injections before. is this something you have to be trained to do before you can do it to yourself?  i don't feel the need for it but a friend of mine does - she wants to get something that restalyne (sp?) in her forehead but she wants to do it herself.  speaking personally, i'd be terrified of causing permanent nerve damage, but perhaps you can tell us how you do it DIY style without such concerns?
Bunny, believe me, I would be terrified to inject a filler in my forehead also, that really is a spot reserved for a doctor. But I do inject Botox there . It usually takes a year or 2 of studying before someone feels confident enough to DIY . Most ( not all) of the members have an interest in medicine or skincare, nurses , hairdressers, med techs, cosmetic sales reps, etc. it's good to be afraid of nerve damage, it isn't a hobby, a lot has to be considered .

Bunny, believe me, I would be terrified to inject a filler in my forehead also, that really is a spot reserved for a doctor. But I do inject Botox there . It usually takes a year or 2 of studying before someone feels confident enough to DIY . Most ( not all) of the members have an interest in medicine or skincare, nurses , hairdressers, med techs, cosmetic sales reps, etc. it's good to be afraid of nerve damage, it isn't a hobby, a lot has to be considered .
​thanks for your reply. i'll pass this information along to her for her consideration. much obliged!

@Dory I know what site (s) you are speaking of. But, it has been long time since I was a member of those.

If you could PM to me, I would be extremely grateful. If not, I understand.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do.... but.... don't diy.. you never know what the hell you're getting unless you are getting it from a ultra reliable source and you have experience doing this. You can seriously fuck yourself up.  I've seen so many horror stories. 

You can find plenty of groupon deals for tox and derm. Yes, it's still around 120 for 20 vials, but botox lasts up to four months, if you can set aside a little money each paycheck, it won't hurt the wallet as bad. If you have good credit, get yourself a low interest card and pay it off before the next appointment. 

I'm not being judgy, I've done some stupid shit, and I understand that we all have to learn from our own experiences and the two cents from strangers never gets through, but it's pretty scary. There are other options. Vitamin C serum has done things for me rather quickly if your skin is just starting to show age. Look into a korean skincare routing, the results aren't as quick or dramatic, but you will get them if persistent. 

Good luck!

Does anyone have a preference between Juvederm or Radiesse for fillers?  And, if you have used one or the other, what did you or others say about your appearance? 

I DIY both tox and filler. Harder to get the tox now, but I still have reliable sources. I've been doing it for years. Only had an issue once with an unreliable vendor. 

Hello. I am a vendor on this site. We live in Thailand and my wife is an aesthetic doctor who deals with fillers, various types of botox, lasers, and other things I know absolutely nothing about. If anyone is interested or has questions regarding acquiring products, or just wants professional advice she has agreed to spend time on this forum answering questions or responding to comments. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back