Toyer RC - The Reliable Vendor

Stimu crystal . New cannas , Benzos product
if you are interested in it, please contact us.

Whatsapp: +1 323 5308487
Telegram: @cnrcsvendor
Email: yuanna1818@gmail.com
Session : 0572f8ffd22eaa5268816062cbb061e48695a1ab688499b97e42661b21ec843a23

Attachments

• telegram.JPG
    telegram.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to consult us.
Samples available.

Attachments

• bro-3.jpg
    bro-3.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello to all friends
Recently, some scammers have pretended to be our telegram. When adding our contact information, please be sure to identify the unique username on the website and have only one contact information. Any other similar username is fake.
For example,
Our correct telegram: Quenna Yu @cnrcsvendor
Scammer’s fake telegram: @cnrcsvendors or @cnrcvendor
There is only one more letter "s", or one letter less than our account number. They set up a username similar to ours. when you added us, you added them by mistake, and then got scammed.
So when you add me, please check the account name carefully, Check out my username and profile picture or phone. You can scan the QR code to add me. To prevent being cheated.

Hello all dear friends,

this is Quenna, Let me introduce us again.

We are China RC Reliable Vendor.

Our Products are exported to all over the world: USA, Europe, South Asia, Middle East and so on, and have established long term and stable business relationships with our customers.

High quality and Preferential price, The Safe & Fast delivery Service.

Looking forward to our cooperation.

You can contact me through the following contact information for catalog and price.

Telegram: cnrcsvendor
Email: yuanna1818@gmail.com

Looking forward to our cooperation.
Odsmt available??

Hello to all friends
Recently, some scammers have pretended to be our telegram. When adding our contact information, please be sure to identify the unique username on the website and have only one contact information. Any other similar username is fake.
For example,
Our correct telegram: Quenna Yu @cnrcsvendor
Scammer’s fake telegram: @cnrcsvendors or @cnrcvendor
There is only one more letter "s", or one letter less than our account number. They set up a username similar to ours. when you added us, you added them by mistake, and then got scammed.
So when you add me, please check the account name carefully, Check out my username and profile picture or phone. You can scan the QR code to add me. To prevent being cheated.
Are you guys still operating?

No reviews doesn't mean we are not good, it may just be because we didn't exchange free samples for good reviews.
There must be a reason why We have been here for so long. If we were not good, we might have disappeared like everyone else.

No reviews doesn't mean we are not good, it may just be because we didn't exchange free samples for good reviews.
There must be a reason why We have been here for so long. If we were not good, we might have disappeared like everyone else.
Maybe you are just not good but persistent. I don't know just saying people here aren't exactly the trusting types. If you're legit good on you maybe I'll shoot you an order sometime.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back