Tramadol

• Thread starter Thread starter blissopifree 2
  • Start date Start date
B

blissopifree 2

Does any have experience of dispersible 50mg zydol trams.I was given two strips of 10 and I had never seen them before let alone tried them.

Perhaps they are for people who struggle to take tablets?

It sounds familiar Blissopifree.  Do you know the country of origin?   Does it say on the blister? It says the active ingredient is Tramadol hydrochloride... which is basically what all of them have.  Reading I think it is made in the UK but can't be for sure  .

First I have heard of them too. I have only ever had experience with capsules. Never even seen tablet form except ER ones. 

Yes its zydol brand and from the uk.I just wondered if anyone else had taken tramadol in this form as I had only ever seen caps in the past...

Peace 

Bliss 

Does anyone know if 100mg tr@ms from Mexico come in small white pills that are round and have no imprints or lines? 

Does anyone know if 100mg tr@ms from Mexico come in small white pills that are round and have no imprints or lines? 
to answer my own questions, I think they do, and they are real because I just got tr@ms from my doc and I never really held them in my mouth to see what they taste like, but today I did that and it taste the same as those 100mg tr@ms i got form mexico. It's a pretty bitter and awful taste, not quite like bendsos but similar. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I received small white 100s from a well known SY Vendor and it was complete junk, smelled weird and they felt more like 50s. The pills were round but not smooth on the edges. Looked like they were compressed. I since switched to a pricer pink brand from the same vendor and all is well. 

Anyone had a particular international src trams that are suppsed to be 100mg that are round white and have a t1 on one side and some symbol on the other side?

Yes its zydol brand and from the uk.I just wondered if anyone else had taken tramadol in this form as I had only ever seen caps in the past...

Peace 

Bliss 
Most come in caps seeing it's a time-released substance similar to 0xyc0d0ne. Seeing the tram substance is the active ingredient in zydol you shouldn't have anything to worry about the brands.

Some brands are more potent than others, but beyond that they're pretty much the exact same thing. Tramadol is tramadol, that's what it boils down to really. With all my medications I've tried various brands of different ones and I barely notice a difference. Now the pills age can come into play regarding how potent it is. However, be safe with these types of meds...even if they're aged and the potency is low it still effects your brain reactors along with various other things so taking more doesn't mean it would be better for you.

Just proceed with caution, if it's decent then you hit the jackpot, if it's not don't over do it. I'd suggest checking some things out on the web regarding professional experience or something along those lines before consumption. None the less, I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

Stay safe,

-VII

Thanks VII I gave then to a friend anyway as tramadol does nothing for me.Basically a waste of time me taking them as my receptors need something stronger to "break through"?...

Peace 

Bliss....

Hey guys,

I just got my Tr@madol order from a vendor I've been using for about a year or so now. (I can't disclose their identity per their request).

I've always got the same old' silver blister pack, saying Top-Dol 200mg on the back, but this time I received this.

Does anyone know what "brand" it is? The "X" part is a bit confusing, I tried to Google it, but no luck. It's definitely no ER or XR.

The pills themselves look slightly different, than the Top-Dols, just by a slight shade, they are bright red and round as usual.

Here are 2 pics (copyrighted by me) of the front and back. If you have any experience with this, please kindly let me know. Thank you :)

View attachment 1304

View attachment 1303

Last edited:
I've had them. They're exactly the same as the other red ones. 

Probably a different distributor that just slapped another name on them. The pills themselves are the same. 

Okay a bit confused.... I got my trammies in finally and low and behold I've never seen this type before. Little round white pills with absolutely no scores or markings on any of them. Also didn't come in a blister pack or bottle but kind of like when somebody sells we&D and uses a type of plastic to wrap them in. My vendor is in Mexico and it's my first time using this guy or any guy besides my doc. Can someone help me out and let me know if I need to take a pic or pm someone? Would like to know if I just got ripped off or not.

They certainly look like pressed tabs?.

270c.png
270c.png

Bliss....
Absolutely bliss. Tramz do have a distinctive taste also. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the pic of what I got today... Totally unsure if these are trams. @Jackie Chiles check them out

View attachment 1357
Those look like overseas trams to me. Do they feel chalky/ fall apart easily?

saccade said:
They look like "generic" tramadol powder-pressed pills that have been popped out of a blister pack and transported in a baggie, so the edges have been a little crumbled.

Careful with the tram's, bliss, mate - I was hooked on them for a few years - coming off smack was a doddle compared to coming off those little fellas...
I was getting them from the doc's tho - white and green capsules that were clearly marked. 50mg each, up to 8 a day.

Couldn't even get out of bed until my gf would bring me 2 with a cup of tea it got so bad - 30 mins later - functional :P
I totally went through the same thing, however my habit extended to 15 a day (regardless of the threshold that's been reported scientifically).

These little babies are certainly my favorite, which is why since I've gotten off of them, I've stayed away.

saccade said:
They look like "generic" tramadol powder-pressed pills that have been popped out of a blister pack and transported in a baggie, so the edges have been a little crumbled.

Careful with the tram's, bliss, mate - I was hooked on them for a few years - coming off smack was a doddle compared to coming off those little fellas...
I was getting them from the doc's tho - white and green capsules that were clearly marked. 50mg each, up to 8 a day.

Couldn't even get out of bed until my gf would bring me 2 with a cup of tea it got so bad - 30 mins later - functional :P

I had the pleasure to come off them after 2-3 weeks of using (2-400mg/day), fortunately at least I wasn't a total lethargic mess, because I took 3-375mg/Effexo0r to avoid the total, "fuck-the-world-i-just-wanna-die" period, which usually would last for about a week to 10 days, plus the damn brainzaps aren't too pleasurable either.

Th dope sickness sucked, for 3-4 days, I had cold sweats, weakness, insomnia, brutal constipation, I had to crank up the heater in my car with 86 degrees outside, I was so cold (like a damn flu), and I was shivering plus sweating on the 90-degree terrace. Fun times.

@lakat If you haven't started, throw them away, it's not even of a good painkiller, and it's certainly one of the biggest bitch to detox from. If a x@nax taper was a 10, trams would be easily a 7.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back