Tramadol

• Thread starter Thread starter blissopifree 2
  • Start date Start date
saccade said:
none of the substances I have ever taken habitually have ever reduced me to "non-functional", (eg, "calling in sick to 'work'") except tramadol - and especially when running out of it.
Yes x 10000

(I was even able to somewhat function on benzo WDs, I only had to call in once, when it was peaking, but other then that, it was just a feeling of being in wonderland, I was like another dimension, I hated to drive (was part of my job a long time ago), I was shaking like a bitch, and chestpainz everywhurr!

With Trams, even with the Effexor's help (which is huge), I've had to call in sick 4-5 days in a row, I just couldn't make it, I could barely climb up the hill from the parking lot, I was sweating cold, I didn't/couldn't want to talk to anyone, and felt like I had a fever of a 105...

Just...no. Never again.

Last time around, I did too go up to 8-10x200mg, but only for 3-4 weeks of so. And that was a bitch. Even if the WDs won't really kill you, like benzos' can, and it won't last up to a year, it's an absolute nightmare.

It's interesting, 50% of the dickheads won't even prescribe any opiates, when you CLEARLY need it, but write you a Motrin script as an outpatient. 

It was my first year at a hospital as a student, 20-25ish guy comes in, of course pain level 8/10 .. he "accidentally fell on the ice and his back hurts". Of course he walked in to the ER own his own. Whatever, doctor orders IV Morphine right away (I was like, are you fucking kidding me?) and then CT scan and we'll go from there. Xray came back negative..., hmm. "let's make sure he's not bleeding internally", typical routine stomach exams, poking round his belly, "does it hurt here"? no, "how about here?" a little. "How about here?" Aaaawww, yes!!!

I was like great... I guess nobody was that gullible, to waste an 8k MRI exam on the guy, so I was told to put him in a bay for 4 hours, and keep him under observation, and keep the Morphine drip going... The guy walked (or should I say, floated) out of the ER circa 4 hours later with a huge smile on his face. But, people double-triple his age, can't get Hydro, Oxy, because "we're not there yet". Obviously not there yet, the guy hadn't slept in 3 days, because of his chronic back pain, a few slipped disks. They'll never write you a script, unless the ambulance brings you in. Yeah, a lot of 75-year olds deal with Oxys, because they can't even make it of the front door without it.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the long time away. Ive been majorly busy getting ready for school to start for my oldest. Thanks for all the feedback! You guys make tramz seem scary! Or rather, coming off of tramz scary at least. Ive been on them for a few years now due to cluster headaches and a really good doctor. My bottle says 1 tab every 6 hours but I usually take about 4 at a time and only when the buzz wears off-probably about every 4 hours, so of course I have ALWAYS run out early. That's my reason for coming here to this site actually. The goodies I got the other day that are in this nice little selfie pic looked a little funky and felt fake as heck (I'm guessing because I am only used to my nice pretty ones from my dr), but they were really good quality! When I run out of mine, I'm just aware of a period of a little moodiness for a few days and some leg cramps, but other than that it's nothing too bad that I cant handle. Anyway, wanted to give some feedback on where I left off the other day. Now, gotta look at other posts and see if I need to update anything else.

Bye guys and gals!

Hey guys, sorry for the long time away. Ive been majorly busy getting ready for school to start for my oldest. Thanks for all the feedback! You guys make tramz seem scary! Or rather, coming off of tramz scary at least. Ive been on them for a few years now due to cluster headaches and a really good doctor. My bottle says 1 tab every 6 hours but I usually take about 4 at a time and only when the buzz wears off-probably about every 4 hours, so of course I have ALWAYS run out early. That's my reason for coming here to this site actually. The goodies I got the other day that are in this nice little selfie pic looked a little funky and felt fake as heck (I'm guessing because I am only used to my nice pretty ones from my dr), but they were really good quality! When I run out of mine, I'm just aware of a period of a little moodiness for a few days and some leg cramps, but other than that it's nothing too bad that I cant handle. Anyway, wanted to give some feedback on where I left off the other day. Now, gotta look at other posts and see if I need to update anything else.

Bye guys and gals!
You must be from another planet. I'm dead sick after being on Trams just for a couple months, a 8-1000mgs a day. Maybe I can stick out day, but on the second day, there's no way I'm getting out of bed without shivering, shaking, sweating, brain-zapping, fuck-the-world'ing, and screaming from constipations.

I'm happy it works for you!

Last edited:
I came off tramz successfully myself by switching to normal cody, and acquired a benzzzz0 dependence in the process, at least that taper is nearly finished. I still am undecided whether it was worth it.  

I came off tramz successfully myself by switching to normal cody, and acquired a benzzzz0 dependence in the process, at least that taper is nearly finished. I still am undecided whether it was worth it.  
That's what Ive done in the past as well. Ive noticed that its much easier coming  off of codys than anything and when I start getting low on tramZ then that's when Ill start taking the codys and then completely off. That's kind of where my hubby and I are at now. I cant get a refill until sunday and we are both completely out of everything. Sad thing is, is if I made a donation to someone the soonest it could get here would be like Friday or Saturday... :(  May as well wait it out till sunday. However, my hubby is still at work like every other day and I'm home taking care of the kiddos. Hes having MAJOR leg cramps though....wish I could help him somehow.

Sorry to hear that. Benzo is a bigger bitch by a few notches, I had already been a doctor-made benzo "addict" anyways, I just added some Valium to the Rivotril and kept taking my Effexor, to avoid the zaps and the lethargy. (Unfortunately (?) I've yet to kept any other PKs, like cody at home.) Took me 5 days exactly with this method. No dope sickness anymore, no depression. If I'd had to come off of Xanax, I'd be suffering till 2018 probably.

Just taking it light with Ativan, that I can get off in a month without a problem, and fuck Tramadol, never again.

Last edited:
Anyone in CA area spotted any of these?

Green tramadol tablets, pressed as OC80 (oxycontin 80), possibly sold as oxy..?

https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4684

Might be a local thing, but no note on source - if it was sold as oxy (due to pill press) and its tramadol... no es beuno.

Beats me why anyone would sell trams as Oxy, given that Oxy is waaay more expensive. Strange.

Wow, I had no idea you replied back to my tram talk. For some reason just now noticing.... Sorry :(  anyhow, I wanted to holler at you because that's how I've successfully withdrew from them is with tYlenol 3s which have cody in them. I barely ever noticed a difference when switching and then was at a point where I didn't have to pop anything... I haven't done much searching for/on codies on here, but did you get 'em from here? I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to grab some up from somewhere reliable.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back