Trt cream

• Thread starter Thread starter Gai73
  • Start date Start date
Don’t waste your time on creams and gels, they’ll shut you down even more and you’ll get a fraction of test and results than you would with shots. Go for the shots for sure

I can tell you from what I read Androgel seems to have a better consistency than Testim which seem to be the too best Brands or only Brands I don't know as I decided not to use it yet since I am still young and went for the natural route as my Testosterone is not that low just not as high as it should be at age 25 due to the Medication I am on most specifically my opioid  pain meds which will ruin your Testosterone Levels just as a good bit of information to know. 

We personally wouldnt bother with derma absorption or oral TRT. A depo testosterone @ 200mg/250mg every 7-14 days would be better.

Just catching up on some threads while I was away. I hate speaking bad of anyone but that @Dumbo88 was one disrespectful arsehole. 

Any question any time that’s what the experience users are here for. There’s no such thing as a stupor question imo. It beats jumping in without knowing what you’re doing and paying the consequences later. 

Rx

Have you tried the needle yet?  Get some sustanon and take 1 shot every 2 weeks  (1/2 shot a week works better for me) but its not a big deal.  I have no sides associated with steroid use.  Plus DMSO creams always smell funky to me and daily application is a pain.  Different strokes though, I prefer injects for sure.   Sustanon has fast acting testosterones in it so it kicks in within the first month and you should feel a difference.  Too much blood work and variables in using the cream, I like knowing the exact mg going into my blood stream and how long its going to stay there.  Nebido is a good one if you can afford it through your insurance, 1 shot every 10 weeks or something (seems a little on the light side).  Get blood work and build your own TRT regimen.
I have Sustanon 250 x 40 x proviron 25mgs and 2 x HCG 5000 iu but no idea how to use them. Can you help please ?

thanks @Dumbo88 in advance 

jools

Just catching up on some threads while I was away. I hate speaking bad of anyone but that @Dumbo88 was one disrespectful arsehole. 

Any question any time that’s what the experience users are here for. There’s no such thing as a stupor question imo. It beats jumping in without knowing what you’re doing and paying the consequences later. 

Rx
Can you help me please. I have Sustanon, proviron and HCG. Do I use them together and if not then how would I take them. I have Sustanon 250, prov iron 25mg tabs and HCG 5000iu. I am supposed to get the nebido every 8 weeks but either I am not getting it as the nurse asked a lot of questions and hides behind a screen. I haven’t felt the little soreness and she truly gets the pin she uses away from me in seconds. I just don’t feel right and am positive she is taking my prescription, for her husband. 

Hey @Jools don’t worry mate I’ve got you on this bro. I’ve pm’d you and we’ll get you sorted out. 1000mg 4ml injection even in the best of hands will sting a bit!! I’d need a squat potty. 

Cheers,

R

@Randssss @Hammerblow @Dumbo88 are right I see you have four post which you used to put down and argue with my friends. They are very helpful we don't  need you here harassing good members.. seeing that you posted 4x hopefully means you have moved to another board.   

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back