Uk Customs

• Thread starter Thread starter reddwarf
  • Start date Start date
R

reddwarf

What would be the consequences of customs discovering a small number of oxys? Say 2 x 20mg.

Just a warning letter?

What would be the consequences of customs discovering a small number of oxys? Say 2 x 20mg.

Just a warning letter?
That would be my assumption. We've seen member reports over the past year of UK residents having considerably larger quantities than that seized and receiving nothing more than a warning letter. Unless it involved what could be viewed as "distribution level quantities", anything more than what we call a "Love Letter" would be quite surprising.

That would be my assumption. We've seen member reports over the past year of UK residents having considerably larger quantities than that seized and receiving nothing more than a warning letter. Unless it involved what could be viewed as "distribution level quantities", anything more than what we call a "Love Letter" would be quite surprising.
This is the impression I have also got from various places.

Thanks

Would it be sensible to use a different name to your own? Could be hard if it needs to be signed for

johnnog said:
always used my own name,unless your ordering thousands then all you'll prob get is the LL,at worse a visit from a bobby telling you not to buy meds off the net,that is very rare tho.

its the risk we have to take ordering meds online from another part of the orld.

hope you got my message?dont know why there was no reply button under your PM you sent me,usually there is.

anyone know why?
I did Yup cheers mate

Just a warning letter?
2 pills?

Would it be sensible to use a different name to your own? Could be hard if it needs to be signed for
do they check ID/proof of residence when signing for a pack??? /default_huh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: two
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back