Ultimate Dream Travel Destination

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

If money was no object, and you had three months to spare, where in the world would you like to travel to, and why?

I'll tell you my dream destination once my wife stops nagging me to get off the computer and get ready to go on our usual Sunday drive to my in-laws house in the country side. Talk about fun!

I'd rather watch paint dry on the walls.

If money was not an issue, all I would do is travel! I used to travel a lot for work, so I've seen a great deal of the US - so I would "start" my journey by going to the South of France. Not sure why exactly....I think maybe its because of some movie I've seen.

Then I'd go to the boot of Italy. Then when I was relaxed enough, I'd REALLY start planning the next trips! Too bad you set a limit at 3 months! LOL I'd want 2 months just for my trip to Greece!!

Come on people....DREAM and share! Its Sunday, no stress!

Frankiegirl

Can I hitch a ride with you FrankieGirl. Aint got to worry bout me trying anything funny

Last edited:
Ah heck yeah....remember, money is not an issue! First class seats!!

Let me see....hmmm

Well, it's kind hard to pick just one, but if were to list THREE places I 'd like to go, they would be:

1) Iraq

2) Somalia

3) Afghanistan

Why?

Because "Freedom is on the march" and Uncle Ditch loves his freedom.

Oh ya, freedom all the way, man!
Freedom...freedom...

Heaven knows I was just a young boy

Didn't know what I wanted to be

I was every little hungry schoolgirl's pride and joy

And I guess it was enough for me

To win the race? A prettier face!

Brand new clothes and a big fat place

On your rock and roll TV

But today the way I play the game is not the same

No way

Think I'm gonna get me some happy

All we have to do now

Is take these lies and make them true somehow

All we have to see

Is that I don't belong to you

And you don't belong to me

Freedom

You've gotta give for what you take

Freedom

You've gotta give for what you take

Ditch

Last edited:
Don't fall for it FrankieGirl. Brother Troub' is nothing but trouble.

Let me tell you a short story about that little monkey. I first met him/her about 6 months back while driving my '71 El Camino down Highway 69. Saw what I thought was a dandy young lady standin' on the side of the road with her sexy legs wrapped up tightly in a black leather mini skirt.

Well, I thought, this is certainly my day. I took my foot off the gas and pulled over to the side of the road and motioned for the sexy young thing to come on over. I watched her catwalk up to the back of my car through my rear view mirror, thinkin' man this is gonna be a fine trip. She made her way inside my car and literally passed out within seconds. What the hell?

Next thing I know she starts belching and passing fluids through her skirt. Right away I decided to pull my car over to the side of the road and kick her smelly @$# out the door and into the ditch. Hence, my name Ditch. But before I knew it, about 5 little brown gerbils come squealing out of her skirt and jumped on top of my dashboard. God almighty, I nearly had a heart attack.

Anyways, the past is past. I promised him/her I'd never bring this story up again but my fingers were crossed when I told her. So, technically, I am allowed to bring it up again. In a legal sense if it were to go to court, that is.

To make a long skanky story short. Don't ever let Brother Troub' and his dirty rodents into your car.

Sorry Sister Troub' , but I can't let you get away with doing this to another member of DBG. We have rules on this forum which we must abide by. Ain't that right Daddy Sher'?

Over and out, Roger that 49.

Uncle Ditch

Last edited:
Would you have some mercy and come pick me up. Hate to say I'm still where I got dumped out the elcamino. I don't even know where I am and I'm still in the leather mini somewhere on highway 69. By now the rodents have multiplied and won't stop following me so might need extra room in the car.

Robin Hood aka Sherwood said:
How the heck did I miss this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats some original stuff right there!!!!!!!
I don't usually do it but I had to let all my friends see it because it was the funnies freaking things I have read in a long time too. Check out the shouts from that night too

Last edited:
OMG...THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

Uncle, you have the BEST sense of humor!!

Still love you troub', but I'm starting to question my invite to you for first class....

Y'all seen snakes on a plane??....god forbid rodents on a plane!! Yuk!

FG

OMG...THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

Uncle, you have the BEST sense of humor!!

Still love you troub', but I'm starting to question my invite to you for first class....

Y'all seen snakes on a plane??....god forbid rodents on a plane!! Yuk!

FG
Oh FG, I'll settle for second class
Sis

Oh FG, I'll settle for second class

Sis
I'd prefer it if you flew cargo. In with all the luggage, or hanging from the jet engine via rope.

I'm sure most of the other passengers, aside from maybe PongLenis and the Chess_Master boy, would agree with me.

Kidding my friend, welcome back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to go to either Ireland or India.....and I wouldn't mind the Bahamas at least one more time.

I'd love to go to either Ireland or India.....and I wouldn't mind the Bahamas at least one more time.
India sounds REALLY good thesedays. I'd be bringing back with me enough meds to set up a pharmacy if I were to go there.

Slammer

Do you think it is sunny in India????? Cannot really handle another dreary day. It is to dark in December and January.

My own pharmacy would be perfect!!!! Should of gotten a chemistry degree:)

Boracay Island, Philippines

Incredibly hospitable people and perhaps the best beach in the world. One of the best party places as well.

if money didn,t exist i would walk all to portugal and party away at the boom festival

Why leave the good old USA?

This is where it's at, man.

No reason to travel when EVERYTHING is already here.

Besides, only hippies and gypsies travel. In stink-ass Birkenstocks, I might add.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back