Ultimate Dream Travel Destination

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Why leave the good old USA?

This is where it's at, man.

No reason to travel when EVERYTHING is already here.

Besides, only hippies and gypsies travel. In stink-ass Birkenstocks, I might add.
In athletic circles, we generally go with "Air Jesus" as opposed to "Stink-Ass Birkenstocks", but hey, whatever works!

Why leave the good old USA?

This is where it's at, man.

No reason to travel when EVERYTHING is already here.

Besides, only hippies and gypsies travel. In stink-ass Birkenstocks, I might add.
I'm going to have to agree with you, my favorite place to be is Memphis, TN...the best BBQ in the world in my opinion. Memphis seems to offer anything you could ever want to do IMO except the beach and I hate the beach!

Costa Rica...  long term plan would be to retire part time there....very cheap while living in Paradise

As far up sassys rear end as I possibly could get before he notised

As far up sassys rear end as I possibly could get before he notised
So, what is it with you and this rectal fetish? I can assure you, the Wookie's sphincter is a one way outbound thoroughfare only.

Cue Gene Wilder please.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what is it with you and this rectal fetish? I can assure you, the Wookie's sphincter is a one way outbound thoroughfare only.

Cue Gene Wilder please.....
Oh my dear sassy, I have the feeling we have many more lines of this sort to come /default_wub.png

I need to get to Elysium!

This is my first choice and the fourth time I've mentioned this movie on this board (and the last. I promise)

My second choice would be the alien spaceship piloted by Dr. Elizabeth Shaw at the end of Prometheus  (Another film obsession I'll try not to go on and on about here).

I'm starting a film blog. If it's pseudonymed I'll let y'all know about it.

Third choice, San Francisco.

Last edited:
Wow.  Actually going there next month.  Really looking forward to it.  S-
great to hear! you will love it as it's beautiful county. Got the jungle the beach and everything else in between! Manuel National Park and Tamarindo and Jaco beach are great places to visit.  Stop in to a pharmacy as they are a lil more liberal than most countries...

great to hear! you will love it as it's beautiful county. Got the jungle the beach and everything else in between! Manuel National Park and Tamarindo and Jaco beach are great places to visit.  Stop in to a pharmacy as they are a lil more liberal than most countries...
Hey just chillin.  thanks for the good spots to hit.  It's my understanding that the little monkeys will come out on the beach near dusk and run around wanting to be fed.... we're up for seeing as much as we can see.  Thanks again.  S-

Hey just chillin.  thanks for the good spots to hit.  It's my understanding that the little monkeys will come out on the beach near dusk and run around wanting to be fed.... we're up for seeing as much as we can see.  Thanks again.  S-
ha yea you will see alot of monkeys they were everywhere . running across the roof of our hotel and of course in the trees

we went to

San Jose

Manuel National Park

Jaco Beach

Tamarindo

arenal volcano ( saw it erupt which was cool)

got any questions let me know

I love hummingbirds, only existent in the New World. I have been to Costa Rica once, stayed in Monteverde Lodge and La Paz Peace Lodge. Peace Lodge has a 3-night limit and is twice as expensive as Monteverde. The food at Peace Lodge was on par with mediocre fast food, but definitely stay if you can afford it. Peace Lodge is awesome! In closing, if you love hummingbirds, you will love Costa Rica, it is swarming with them.

I come from a family that have been very serious birders for 2 generations. As a result of spending my entire childhood waiting and being quiet because " I think I saw a Red-cockaded Woodpecker in those old pine trees over there", I studied zoology in college and spent most of my time buried in ursine studies having seen my fill of ornithological diversity by the time I finished high school. I do however, maintain a bit of affection for unusual birds, such as hummers, owls, raptors & acciptiters, etc., and while I have not personally visited those lodges you speak of, someone very close to me has been to the Peace Lodge 3 or 4 times and loved it. I was in the high arctic for Aug.with this same person (my version of Eden), and I spotted spotted an Ivory Gull for them, the last species left on this person's lifetime list (at least on the high arctic birds end) and it made their entire cold month worthwhile to them. Anyhow, I'm told that the Black-crested Coquettes are exciting if you can spot one. I'd be wandering off looking for jaguars  myself.

Sicily...Just a perfect fit for me in so many ways and for multiple reasons

next time I think enjoyment could be increased significantly with:

MORE time 

and ...

LESS Mom

Talk about travel...not necessarily a 'Dream Vacation' by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm about to go on an international trip. I'm praying to Lord Buddha that my name is NOT flagged in Immigration's computer system too, for if it is,  it's gonna cause MUCH delay due to separate inspection and interrogation (with my family waiting) and possibly missing our connecting flight.

If that happens to be the case, God have mercy upon the heartless SOB who brought this nonsense down upon me and my family. Ever heard of the final straw?

Cheers and see ya all later,

Slam Ditch

P.S.

In review of this thread, I see there's many BANNED members, Can't say I miss any of you, other than my Sis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back