Unauthorized and authorized vendors

• Thread starter Thread starter skschmidt
  • Start date Start date
S

skschmidt

One question,

how can i found out wich vendors are authorised to talk about in this Forum? I mean if i want to have feedback about a vendor how do i know if it is allowed to talk about him/her?

Cheers.

Well the ones listed with threads running in the respective sections are authorised vendors, it's a good idea to look in Blacklist section also if you come across or deal with a vendor not listed, if they are not in there, then give staff a PM first. 

One question,

how can i found out wich vendors are authorised to talk about in this Forum? I mean if i want to have feedback about a vendor how do i know if it is allowed to talk about him/her?

Cheers.
Hey, hello /default_smile.png

welcome aboard,  You may want to take a quick peek in introduction forum to read forum rules and then the post helpful hints to new posters.  Both will give you an ideas how this forum works ...and it would really start to help you out in what to do and where to go, if your still a bt confused after that, just like PTFC said try and Pm a staff member.  They wont do the ground work for you but they will help lead you in the right direction..

btw we happen to have the best staff and members any forum can have, so your have a start, your in the right place /default_smile.png

Sadminion.

Hey SKS, Newbie here tpo. 1st, the golden rule of DBG is read & reread the forum rules til u completely understand them.  Then, the vet DBGers will always tell i to read read read suggested vendor posts and reach your own comclusion.  If u trust one member who PMs a vendor recommendation, how do u know theyre nothing but a scammer on here scoping out newbies who request PMs?  I would much rather have many members making positive public comments on a vendor. Then make your own educated decision based upon tons of info.  So far, I believe Ive found an awesome vendor, but the vet DBGers insisted that I go read and figure it ojt for myself.

As far as who u can make posts about, any of the existing recommended vendor.  ALSO, IMPORTANT.  You can start your own topic wbich may be...anyone heard of vendor x? Then wait for comments.  I did that, and almost immediately received a PM from an admin quite bluntly informing me that the vendor was clearly listed in the blacklist section and of course....my topic was deleted.  hope. that made sense!

There is nothing wrong with being pointed in the right direction via PM by any member regarding a listed and trusted vendor on here blessing4u. You are completely correct in basing your decision on reviews on an established vendor thread also. You say you have found an awesome vendor, am I right in saying it is listed on the forum? If so, there shouldn't be any problem, go ahead and make an order, there's no need to do anymore reading at that point. If that's not the case and you have found a vendor not listed anywhere here, then it's entirely up to you whether you order or not and nothing to do with forum content. The main thing here is this community is doing its best to stop you getting scammed by posting reviews of what are considered trusted vendors and by putting what are considered untrustworthy vendors in the Blacklist section. Get your post count up a little more to give you PM access and if you have done the reading and get stuck don't hesitate to contact one of the staff, anyone of us will help you out if you are stuck, it's not against the rules to ask questions! I was new once also, and know how you feel, so please don't hesitate to ask for guidance. Remember also there is a search function, it can be useful for looking up XYZ vendor and see if it is indeed blacklisted, before starting a topic on it. 

There is nothing wrong with being pointed in the right direction via PM by any member regarding a listed and trusted vendor on here blessing4u. You are completely correct in basing your decision on reviews on an established vendor thread also. You say you have found an awesome vendor, am I right in saying it is listed on the forum? If so, there shouldn't be any problem, go ahead and make an order, there's no need to do anymore reading at that point. If that's not the case and you have found a vendor not listed anywhere here, then it's entirely up to you whether you order or not and nothing to do with forum content. The main thing here is this community is doing its best to stop you getting scammed by posting reviews of what are considered trusted vendors and by putting what are considered untrustworthy vendors in the Blacklist section. Get your post count up a little more to give you PM access and if you have done the reading and get stuck don't hesitate to contact one of the staff, anyone of us will help you out if you are stuck, it's not against the rules to ask questions! I was new once also, and know how you feel, so please don't hesitate to ask for guidance. Remember also there is a search function, it can be useful for looking up XYZ vendor and see if it is indeed blacklisted, before starting a topic on it. 
Thanks for all the useful tipps! I must say now, after reading for a few days in here, that i now understand your point that it is difficult to prevent people scamming around here. It needs a good community wich i see here now.

Is starliterx@4securemail.com safe to order from please

I am in the UK and looking for a safe site to nuy xan@x and or @mbien from  would someone please please help me 

I've been screwed over loads times.

Any help would be greatfully received,. Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Jandolyn, NEVER post your email address, you are asking to be scammed!!!!!!! Please have a look at the rules, and then the quoted info for new members thread, perhaps introduce yourself if you wish in introduction section if you haven't already. Do reading on the vendors that interest you, the vendor threads are full of reviews as you would expect. Read read read, and then if you are still stuck, don't hesitate to contact myself or 2 earls. I am in the UK also,  so finally, Welcome!!!

Reactions: two
If I may add to PTFC'S good advice, if the most recent reviews are positive, then that's your indicator. If people are receiving orders, that's as safe as it gets, nothing is without some risk.

The best thing is to do your homework because asking strangers to contact you with a source is not safe. We don't want you scammed again!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i go about ordering from starlite. I am in need of my life source... And i hear good thigs about jim.. Someone message me or something because i looked and read but i can really find any emails or web adress etc. sorry but im new lol.

The email is the title of the Starlite thread. There's also a banner you can click on scrolling across the top of the home page.

Hey, hello /default_smile.png

welcome aboard,  You may want to take a quick peek in introduction forum to read forum rules and then the post helpful hints to new posters.  Both will give you an ideas how this forum works ...and it would really start to help you out in what to do and where to go, if your still a bt confused after that, just like PTFC said try and Pm a staff member.  They wont do the ground work for you but they will help lead you in the right direction..

btw we happen to have the best staff and members any forum can have, so your have a start, your in the right place /default_smile.png

Sadminion.
I'm to a Newby n don't know who trust,  just about go buy money gram n give one person a go but feel.deep down I being scammed 

I'm to a Newby n don't know who trust,  just about go buy money gram n give one person a go but feel.deep down I being scammed 
If you have picked a vendor from the international or email section then you are not being scammed. We really do our utmost here to prevent that, and for the most part(no big headed-ness I assure you) , do so very well. I would advise you and others to avoid TTM for the timebeing  , and obviously any vendor in the BLACKLIST, but going by your method of gifting, then it's certainly not TTM. If you've read recent reviews of who you have went with you have made an informed decision, and I will look forward to your review in the near future! ☺ 

Not sure A TTM stands for,  thanks for u reply,  still kind stuck who trust for the K, xxxx 

Jandolyn, NEVER post your email address, you are asking to be scammed!!!!!!! Please have a look at the rules, and then the quoted info for new members thread, perhaps introduce yourself if you wish in introduction section if you haven't already. Do reading on the vendors that interest you, the vendor threads are full of reviews as you would expect. Read read read, and then if you are still stuck, don't hesitate to contact myself or 2 earls. I am in the UK also,  so finally, Welcome!!!
I'm also in U.K and more I read more confused n less confidence I have in the 3 people emailing me for Quantity,  was looking buy ket...... Had few reply s but  not sure allowed post or ask names x would u say money gram is much more reliable than someone using western union,  when ask for picture of order with my email n everything in pics do think she or he is one go for x wish they let u place order for one to try before asking minum order 10 x sorry repeating self just really like find vendor n very new site 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back