unhonest vendors

@Bks3080 your right about the vendor everyone is talking about.  If you read the whole thread quickpharma is who is mentioned.  I really don't understand why there is a vendor who is blatantly ripping people off on here & not blacklisted.  When a vendors heading reads "Order at you own risk" I think that's crazy.  Unfortunately people don't read enough & do the research that helps keep them safe.  He's not the only vendor who rips people off & I just don't get it.  Good vendors don't troll this site every hour doing damage control on their thread like this Jason.  Imo Blacklist is where he belongs.  Yeah the vendors are slim now & times are tough but this guy is getting money for nothing.  Doing nothing but sending fakes or not sending at all.  I'm pretty sure anyone who leaves a good review is just a Benzo Barbie. 

Smh Kitty

@Bks3080 

Just out of interest: is he even lying about you not being a customer of him, "blackmailing" him, the "free sample" thing, etc or is he true? Can you share the whole story?

I'm not interested in defending him at all though. I get your point and share your opinion 100%. And just from reading through his thread, everyone else should also know that there's a high risk of being.. ahem.. "not satisfied" in the end. But you both lying about each other wouldn't be cool either

@aenima1336 I tried to be a customer but never received my product. I gave up on contacting him and took the loss. No blackmail, just simply asked him for a sample, being he never made my order right. My dealing with him was a while back and Im just here to inform others what he is all about. Again, IMO, he should be blacklisted not just given a warning banner at the beginning of his forum post. 

@Bks3080 That's complete BS that he's operating on here while ripping people off weekly.  I'm sorry you got screwed.  I hope you wrote this on his thread and reported it to the Mods because reporting is the only way their going to see the number of people being ripped off.

MC9

My order from "quick" pharmas could have gotten pregnant and had a child by now. Its insane how fucked that situation;s become.

@CAHEpiphany sorry to here your caught up in his usual BS.  Make sure you post in his thread about your experience.  It's the only way things will begin to change.  Do you mind telling us what you are waiting on?

Last edited:
Trust me, I have just to be given the same false promises. It was a special item he promised to replace with alpr@z. Haven't seen shit.

@CAHEpiphany that's a true sign of a dirty vendor when they say "yes I can get that" knowing full well they can't, won't or  it will take a very long time to get which I'm sure you weren't prepared for a 4 mo. wait etc.   I'm hoping your posting your experience on his thread to warn others.   Sorry your experiencing this problem.

Fucking hell, I just placed a order with him. The reviews was hit/miss but the recent ones seemed ok. Hopefully i get my magazine 🙏 

@ShoeLace keep everyone posted on your experience.  Most likely the only way you'll receive your order is if it's some Benzo Barbie shit.  It's easy for them to get so that's really about the only thing that "Vendor" (and I use that term loosely as I'm no fan of his BS) will ship.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you but when a vendor has that many bad reviews & is on here doing damage control everyday I wouldn't go near that.  Plus he's the only vendor that solicits business.  Once you contact him he's like fucking herpes you can't get rid of him.  He'll just start hammering you to place an order.  

If you need to vent I'm here feel free to pm me.  

Stay well!   Kitty:)

Plus he's dealing with "fever" atm, which was the reason he didn't respond to people who ordered, so I'd be wary :/

For me, another red flag would be the place where his thread is located and the reason behind it. Maybe I'm missing something, but there actually are enough subforums where approved vendors threads can be found. Why is that one in 'General talk' then?

@aenima1336 I always thought his thread was in a weird spot too but I think it just got put there by accident but whatever the reason people need to start reading these threads & stop throwing money away.  Especially on that scammer.

For me, another red flag would be the place where his thread is located and the reason behind it. Maybe I'm missing something, but there actually are enough subforums where approved vendors threads can be found. Why is that one in 'General talk' then?
I really started it just to gets people's thoughts on what to do when a vendor doesn't tell the truth. I wasnt sure exactly were to post it. But after just a few posts and it became a topic mostly for a specific vendor. Turns out I'm not the only this vendor has done that to. So the topic continues. Lol. That's the reason.

@aenima1336 I always thought his thread was in a weird spot too but I think it just got put there by accident
But wouldn't it be moved right after the mistake was noticed? Especially after this amount of time. and iirc, it got moved right after biskobro put up a sticky post in the thread to warn users. Also it's pinned on the first page of the general talk section, so for me it def looks like it was on purpose. But yeah, maybe I'm totally wrong.

another point I don't get.. Personally, if I check out a vendors thread, see all the complaints in there PLUS the first thing I notice when entering is a fat warning sign from a "site official", I wouldn't even bother to do more research and rather stay away.. 

@Drunkensmurf

Yeah I see your original intention.. but well.. obviously it's the spot where the most shit happens atm.. 

And I'm certain that he even is a good guy, so this is nothing against him as  person, but business wise he's more than questionable :/

@Drunkensmurf we're glad you started this thread.  More members need to jump on here and share their experiences that have a more cautionary twist.  It does seem like a lot of the complaints are about one vendor but I think we all know of some of the others.  But I totally agree with @aenima1336 when the heading of each page of a certain vendor thread reads "Order at your own risk" & people still order.............blows my mind.  And they wonder why they get ripped off!!!!

That doesnt sound right. If they were worried about the stuff getting confiscated. Then they should have just sent it in 2 packs a day apart. Seems very fishy to me. I've never heard of waiting for half to land first

Its very different shipping domestic to international. We have a practice especially high value mags to let the first one arrive before the second shipment is sent. Its to protect the customer from having the lot seized and losing the entire order. The system hasnt failed us so far.

I think it's a good idea to state up front that you absolutely don't want any unauthorized substitutions and that if what you want isn't available you don't want to order. No matter what vendor you are using it might save some disappointment.

If the vendor discussed here or any DBG vendor rips you off then you need to pm me and let me know. If you pay and never receive an order I want to know about it and I can't make a good case to blacklist a vendor without these kinds of reports. The last time I tried to gather information on Jason I only received one response and I thought the pms would be flooding in (I even made a separate folder in preparation). So from here on let me know and if someone you talk to says he ripped them off pass it on. They may have posted about it, but unless they tagged me I may not see it in a timely manner.

@trinity I'm sure the difference is that your customers are made aware of this and therefore you don't get complaints. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back