Unmarked Pill

Lucyinthesky

Hi! Has anyone tried a new generic V 10 that a vendor offered me at a discounted price? It's a small round white pill w/ no markings? Thanks in advance!

Lucy

Are you talking V as in hidr0, or V as in Val? If Val, Bensedines fit your description. They are very good, and cheap.

Speaking of small round, unscored, unmarked pills (only blue instead of white) - this is what Ksals look like (zan 1mg)

It's kinda weird at first until you realize - probably less fillers!  They certainly live up to their reputation!

Mind if I ask which vendor is offering this? I read a lot and I don't think that an unmarked hidr0 exists. Said vendor is most likely sending trams, or possibly c0deien3.

I'm with Heisenberg on this. No such unmarked hy*ro exists to my knowledge. Further, if it were legitimate, why discount it, as hy*ro is hy*ro, no? I think we've been down this road before with a pill of a different color. I'd advise you to pass.

A (from certusrx) offered them. She sent me a sample(2) but I couldn't really feel anything. She said they were generic Mexican ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I was thinking, Heisenberg. Either trams or codeine.

I ordered some 10mg /325mg generic vicodins from a similar mexican pharm. they are also round white with no markings.. I nibbled on one.. I dont think it has the same taste as hydro and its much smaller than the normal oval US pill. my guy says they are generic vics. has anyone tried or heard of them? He told me to try them, if I'm not satisfied he will replace.. I just don't wanna pop some unmark pill....

I ordered some 10mg /325mg generic vicodins from a similar mexican pharm. they are also round white with no markings.. I nibbled on one.. I dont think it has the same taste as hydro and its much smaller than the normal oval US pill. my guy says they are generic vics. has anyone tried or heard of them? He told me to try them, if I'm not satisfied he will replace.. I just don't wanna pop some unmark pill....
I've not tried them, but I'm pretty picky about that particular one, so I wouldn't. I prefer mine to be yellow - no substitutes :)

What about these unmarked pills?

1) kinda big round white pill scored on one side - unmarked on other.......z0 ma ?

2) a small, kinda thin, round white pill with double score on front and nothing on back -  sp33 d ?

They were in a 'sample pak' and I wasn't told what they were.  The V's I recognized.

Hey denise,

It the double score in a cross? I have some too from Palmira and i am afraid to try. Reminds me of the olden days, white cr@ss, lol!

What about these unmarked pills

1) kinda big round white pill scored on one side - unmarked on other.......z0 ma ?

2) a small, kinda thin, round white pill with double score on front and nothing on back - sp33 d ?

They were in a 'sample pak' and I wasn't told what they were. The V's I recognized.
Hey D, pretty sure I know what sampler you're referring to, as well as what meds.

1) Som@ 350 mg(by Vipro)

2) K-Pin 2mg(by Galenika)

What about these unmarked pills?

2) a small, kinda thin, round white pill with double score on front and nothing on back -  sp33 d ?

They were in a 'sample pak' and I wasn't told what they were.  The V's I recognized.

---BIG white round pill with [MA] sounds like the soma I used to get from palmira 

pixie said:
Okay yellow small like ati's actually came with ati's same color yellow as them from Palmira, but no markings.

They are scored 4 times a cross and are not ati's. I put one on my tongue and my whole mouth went numb. Does anyone have any idea what this could possibly be. Still have it. I figure if I get a toothache I can use it even though I have no idea what it is it numbs.

take a picture of em and maybe i can help.

aI used palm allot and my bromaz & other sometimes came red and sometimes came yellow and where always small. 

I have these these little blue pills supposed to be Alps . But no imprint and small like a OC .But seem to work anybody know what they are ? BB thank you. ..I know its a Benz.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back