Unmarked Pill

Just received normal size round white pill w/ no markings? I know what I ordered from vendor, still a newbie so not going to say anymore , but want to really take for back pain.

Ive actually had some pretty decent unmarked white generic di@z, It was quite a while ago now and from an email source so I cant say who. I was skeptical about them but they were pretty decent and extremely cheap, Not much help to you I know but there ya go!

Just received normal size round white pill w/ no markings? I know what I ordered from vendor, still a newbie so not going to say anymore , but want to really take for back pain.

That's it, been taking 1 50mg x 3 times day. Can at least stay in bed 6 hours a night better than 2 before back pain gets me up. So I guess there helping a little. Any suggestions what would be better or what I'm trying is ok? I'm just worried read on the negatives of this pill.

That's it, been taking 1 50mg x 3 times day. Can at least stay in bed 6 hours a night better than 2 before back pain gets me up. So I guess there helping a little. Any suggestions what would be better or what I'm trying is ok? I'm just worried read on the negatives of this pill.
Well, for pain medication, the next rung on the ladder would most likely be Vic0-d-in, followed by Per-c-0-set (not the purples, ever).  I supposed that there is also co-deen, although I don't have any experience at all with that.  I've noticed that the Tram that you are currently taking make me sleepy, which the US version NEVER did/do.  I am not a fan of this sleepy side effect. 

Anything that you take will have negatives, unfortunately.  /default_sad.png  You can also become dependent on each, unfortunately.  Tram withdrawals are pretty vicious, which I am sure that you have read about.  If you do decide to try something stronger, of the V or P variety, maybe try a half rather than a whole - as that is what you would be prescribed in a Dr's office to begin with. 

Reactions: _X_
That's what I'm fixing to do next I'm going to have to because pain doesn't really go away with the Tram and I do get super sleepy and makes it really hard to concentrate. I'm actually downing it with a RedBull every time I take meds. So not a good feeling. Thanks for the advice I'm defiantly gonna take it. Your the Best, DorthyZbornak â¤ï¸

If only it said ROHER 714, The youngsters don't know what they missed, Pure bliss!

I've had clonazapam that was white with a double score line on the front if I remember correctly they were msj clonaz..

I have these these little blue pills supposed to be Alps . But no imprint and small like a OC .But seem to work anybody know what they are ? BB thank you. ..I know its a Benz.
Kslol alprazolam  is what you had/have 

Your right PTFC the kslols are very tasty indeed,not so easy to source these days with the manufacturer closing down?.

Yeah, never heard a bad thing about them. Never had the pleasure either, but that should change soon.

What about these unmarked pills?

1) kinda big round white pill scored on one side - unmarked on other.......z0 ma ?

2) a small, kinda thin, round white pill with double score on front and nothing on back -  sp33 d ?

They were in a 'sample pak' and I wasn't told what they were.  The V's I recognized.
#1 I'd say maybe 60mg codeine 

#2 Sounds like abbot pharma 10mg diaz or 2mg clonazapam by msj especially if it has a slightly minty taste.

Of course I could be well off on both tabs if you could download a photo from tinypic im sure you'll have a definitive answer ?

Peace 

Bliss. ....

Unmarked pills are getting easier to identify with all the info coming more and more available on the web, with forums like this and others, beyond physical properies of a pill,  reading a description about taste can add to the security of knowing what you have is the real deal when you are dealing with unmarked meds. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back