Unscheduled RCs question

booms

So im wondering how Customs deals with RCs that arent scheduled as illegal when they find them? Do they take them and send LL or do they just send them along since there not considered illegal unless there in pill form for consumption? Not that i personally am having any issues its just a topic ive never came across or seen talked about so it has me wondering. 

A large number of RCs that are scheduled in various places and unscheduled will get confiscated in the senders country.  Ive known some people to receive packs that were found by customs, but customs still sent the pack through (rare). And many many people who received LLs.  They dont really have to prove its illegal as its more than obvious you are not a researcher (and cuz their customs and can just seize shit and you can contest it, but no way you would i would think).  If you dont receive an LL its really impossible to know if customs in origin county seized the pack (in which case you will not receive LL) or customs in destination country seized pack and just didnt send LL. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shadowclone  Was the tape customs tape or just random tape?  Are you sure it wasn't just packed that way?  Customs will sometimes open packs and re-tape them and send them along, but it will be with green customs tape so its very obvious.  Sometimes they will open your pack, take out the contents, and put in an LL in its place and send that along. 

@Shadowclone  Was the tape customs tape or just random tape?  Are you sure it wasn't just packed that way?  Customs will sometimes open packs and re-tape them and send them along, but it will be with green customs tape so its very obvious.  Sometimes they will open your pack, take out the contents, and put in an LL in its place and send that along. 
I never encountered a instance where they put a love letter in the original package....   normally they come separate in their own envelope....

I never encountered a instance where they put a love letter in the original package....   normally they come separate in their own envelope....
That's happened to me twice.   Original envelope, contents removed by cutting the side open (narrow end of envelope) and letter inserted, side taped.

I’m not a fan of the handheld IR spectrometers they now use in North America, Europe, and probably Asia and S. America too can tell them the compound(s) without even. Opening the bag... it’s gonna get harder to send magazines as time goes on.... it’s a damn shame!! My USPS mailman has been my go to guy for all my best dope for like 15 years... I don’t know what I’d do without him...

As a public service, should I post a little tutorial about how non-invasive imaging (esp. spectroscopy) works, and what flummoxes the various modalities?  I already kinda did this with Raman.  

I'm not the expert on IR that I am on Raman, but I could probaby put together something useful.  Assistance from anyone with deep experience in IR would also be awesome 🙂

I’m not a fan of the handheld IR spectrometers they now use in North America, Europe, and probably Asia and S. America too can tell them the compound(s) without even. Opening the bag... it’s gonna get harder to send magazines as time goes on.... it’s a damn shame!! My USPS mailman has been my go to guy for all my best dope for like 15 years... I don’t know what I’d do without him...
What the hell??? Wow, I can't believe anyone is seriously thinking of using a handheld IR to identify compounds. Is this for real? Is this just for a 'presumptive' ID? And of all the detection methods, why IR and not MS?

What the hell??? Wow, I can't believe anyone is seriously thinking of using a handheld IR to identify compounds. Is this for real? Is this just for a 'presumptive' ID? And of all the detection methods, why IR and not MS?
It's the future. The states are loosening restrictions and the federal government wants to keep making money off the drug war and sending people to prison, so they are tightening them. 

Check out "Raman Spectroscopy". It basically means we're fucked until the states take back the country from the FDA, DEA, and CBP.✊

What we need is a Netherlands in the USA. Washington, Oregon, and Colorado seem to be the best candidates. Just like with legalizing MJ, billions could be made. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back