us based vendors

Blake11

I am looking for a vendor that is states side and carry 3ho pcp any help would be greatly appreciated 

I urge you to please refrain from all pcp analogues. These are among some of the most dangerous of the analogues, falls right in behind the fent class analogs.

I urge you to refrain from scare tactics and non supported fear mongering. 

I urge you to refrain from scare tactics and non supported fear mongering. 
How is it not supported? I don’t care what other people put in their body, that’s a personal choice, but those chemicals should be approached with a bit of fear and a lot of respect in my opinion. PCP is already incredibly dangerous with psychosis being extremely common, sometimes leading to pretty devastating and long lasting after effects. Add some more unknowns due to lack of sufficient studies and research and you have yourself a very dangerous drug, potentially. That said, I’d probably still try it anyway, but Linx’s advice/comment is pretty spot on. His post seems like genuine concern for a fellow human being to me, not an attempt to scare anyone. 

To answer the question, the only stateside vendor that comes to mind for something like that would be purpleghostchems if their store is open. If not, they probably have something similar. They seem to change their menu quite a bit. There’s other vendors I’ve seen but purpleghost has a pretty good track record and I don’t want to recommend any vendor I don’t personally know is a 100% legitimate source. Shipping is slow. I think it’s a small operation. They are trustworthy, at least that has been my experience.

Can you elaborate please?
Has somebody been watching PSA from the 80s???

Mushrooms make people jump out of windows cause they think they can fly, ampheds turn people into face eating zombies, too much acid and some guy thought he was a glass of orange juice (or head of cabbage depending on who's "cousins friend" it was)....   

STAY AWAY FROM DANGEROUS DRUGS!  Stick to safe ones like OXC and uber powerful RCs that make you black out for a month...  Safety first! LOL

Last edited:
No one said any of that. Recent studies have shown a lot of benefits with psychedelics. Some chemicals are inherently more dangerous than others. I’m sure we can agree on that. Most can swing either way depending on how you use them. I’m not sure what kind of positives come out of pcp use, maybe there are some. There’s certainly positives that come from opioid use but when you’re dealing with anologs, it’s easier than ever to get it wrong. You’re taking it to the extreme and not really offering a fair comparison. Are you trying to say that these chemicals are no more dangerous than psilocybin? I’m not saying to stay away from any of these chemicals because it’s not really any of my business in most cases. I am saying from personal experience with a large variety of substances, including the ones you mentioned, those chemicals are less forgiving than others. The main issue in my opinion is that you don’t know what you’re getting as far as purity or if it’s even the correct substance. I don’t advocate oxy use, that one has ruined many lives but it’s also allowed many people to actually have a life. Fentanyl has been around for quite awhile, helping people lose be with their chronic pain, but it’s such a potent substance, you have to  know the dosage. Pcp Is purlely recreational in my experience, which is okay with me but you have to be careful, more so than a lot of drugs. Pcp anologs are asking for trouble if you aren’t extremely careful. What is your experience that leads to your train of thought? Are you doing research or have actual experience to support your comments?

Edit: I’m not a subject matter expert, pharmacologist, chemist or anything else. I’m more than willing to change my mind given evidence that I’m wrong, I’ve been wrong before

Last edited:
Have you ever been dusted or are you just popping off with Regan era scare tactics?  Analogue and RC are not synonymous.

You seem to have a severe aversion to some drugs, guess you had a bad experience.  PCP in my experience is disgusting, dissasociatives IMO are gross, but it is hardly what people make it out to be.  I couldn't barely get up and move after smoking freebase PCP, much less fight 5 cops with super human strength.  That shit is nonsense.  I'm sure it has happened a few times, but people go nuts perfectly sober and do things totally bat shit crazy.  So more sober people have done crazy shit than people on PCP have.  I know a fair number of folks who have suffered severe psychosis on LSD and amphetamines but they are not deionized like PCP.

Not going to post charts and graphs and cite sources, it seems you are more interested in being a Mother Hen than in reality. 

How many PCP related incidents occur annually compared to the # of overdoses on prescription drugs?  

Please don't sit on a drug board and lecture people on drug use like you are better than anyone else because of the drugs you enjoy or don't enjoy using.

Last edited:
I didn’t say about what I enjoy, I didn’t even make the first comment. Is PCP more dangerous than most others In MY OPINION. I’m allowed to have it and you’re allowed to disagree with it, no problem whatsoever. There’s a difference between lecturing and stating an opinion, especially when I say it’s none of my business what others put in their body in most cases (not endangering others). Experiment your dick off, I did. As for a superiority complex, sorry you get that vibe. I’m no better than anyone and I don’t mean to come off that way. I’ve gone through most drugs including a long battle with inrevenus oxy and morphine und anything else I could get my hands on (coke, crack, rolls, meth, any prescription worth a fuck like diludid, methadone, hyrdro and oxy, lsd, 1-plsd, psycilibin) but not pcp,because of what I watched it do. Experiences may differ and unless you have a testing kit, who knows what you got. Some people take Oxus and have motivation to go do productive shit, some don’t, most just want more. Let me have an opinion and don’t say dickish things, I just asked why you believe what you do and it seems like you want to argue in which case you might want to grab those charts and studies prior another shitty response. Maybe you can change my mind? Defiantly seem to be going about it the wrong way if hats the goal

@Nowjamessays 

Has somebody been watching PSA from the 80s???

Mushrooms make people jump out of windows cause they think they can fly, ampheds turn people into face eating zombies, too much acid and some guy thought he was a glass of orange juice (or head of cabbage depending on who's "cousins friend" it was)....   

STAY AWAY FROM DANGEROUS DRUGS!  Stick to safe ones like OXC and uber powerful RCs that make you black out for a month...  Safety first! LOL

I didn’t say anything about what I enjoy, I didn’t even make the first comment. CP more dangerous than most others In MY OPINION. I’m allowed to have it and you’re allowed to disagree with it, no problem whatsoever. There’s a difference between lecturing and stating an opinion, especially when I say it’s none of my business what others put in their body in most cases (not endangering others). Experiment your dick off, I did. As for a superiority complex, sorry you get that vibe. I’m no better than anyone and I don’t mean to come off that way. I’ve gone through most drugs including a long battle with inrevenus oxy and morphine und anything else I could get my hands on (coke, crack, rolls, meth, any prescription worth a fuck like diludid, methadone, hyrdro and oxy, lsd, 1-plsd, psycilibin) but not pcp,because of what I watched it do. Experiences may differ and unless you have a testing kit, who knows what you got. Some people take Oxys and have motivation to go do productive shit, some don’t, most just want more. Let me have an opinion and don’t say dickish things, I just asked why you believe what you do and it seems like you want to argue in which case you might want to grab those charts and studies prior another shitty response. Maybe you can change my mind? Defiantly seem to be going about it the wrong way if hats the goal

Last edited:
OP:  PurpleGhost is the only domestic that might carry it.  Since the laws in EU changed I'm not sure if its available from any of those places anymore.  The only Chinese sources I know are for steroids, sorry I couldn't be more help. PG has been around awhile and I've only heard good reports, but I can't personally vouch for them.

My Dear Poor James,

Yeah,  the LA Crips that I smoked it with lab tested it right in front of me!  LOL

Is there some other drug I don't know about that people call Wet/Sherm/Fry?  The stuff idiots think is embalming fluid?  Its called freebase PCP and it comes in a liquid and you dip a cigarette in it, you have to light the stick with another cigarette cause it will catch on fire with open flame.  I'm not an idiot.  The LA Cryps by the way control PCP distribution for 97% of the PCP in the US, which comes solely of of Los Angeles. 

So yea, you could say I tested it, did exactly what PCP does, came from PCP distributors and came from the PCP capitol of the world.  Unless they synthesized some new mystery drug that looks like, smells like and acts like freebase PCP I'm pretty sure it was PCP.

You want stats on PCP?  It doesn't even make the list in drug related deaths or arrests, so it doesn't even get into "worth making a chart" numbers. 

How do you know you really did "coke, crack, rolls, meth, any prescription worth a fuck like diludid, methadone, hyrdro and oxy, lsd, 1-plsd, psycilibin" did you have them all independently lab tested???  Who knows what you got!!!  Also it doesn't matter cause this thread is about where to purchase PCP analogue, not all the "cool" drugs you did. 

If you don't want to help because of The Analogues Act, cool.  But preach somewhere else.  Smoking crack doesn't give you the right to lecture on PCP.

You crack me up.  The poor guy was just asking about an RC and you go all fucking born again Church Mom. 

Wow you did a lot of drugs, (got better?)  and now hang around a drug board ruining peoples threads waring them about drugs you don't approve of.

Thanks, Mom.

Last edited:
@Dumbo88 did you actually read all the posts? I never said stay away from anything, the person before me did. I already recommended purple ghost in my first post. I didn’t even say I disapprove of it. I said clearly that I don’t care what people do and it’s not any of my business. I also clearly stated that I would still try it, just acknowledging that it is indeed dangerous. I’m pretty sure it’s the only drug in it’s class that can cause death via convulsions and not purely poor decision making. I’m on this forum in order to find drugs, but I really don’t mind a good debate. You brought up some valid points but also some very stupid ones that could’ve been avoided by actually reading the posts. 

Last edited:
Sorexxx analytical has it, they have a ton of gear I have never heard of.  I have not used them and honestly don't know anything about them but they carry what you are looking for. 

Sorexxx analytical has it, they have a ton of gear I have never heard of.  I have not used them and honestly don't know anything about them but they carry what you are looking for. 
Seemed kinda scammy based on a reddit schill...Way too much stock for domestic clearnet.

I did a quick search for this sorexxx....didn't see anything.  Do you mind posting the actual site or PM it to me?   Thanks!

Sorexxx is legit, had actual package delivered. Also was going out samples for shipping costs only. Doesn’t always have everything in stock but constant reupping inventory.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back