US Domestic ODSMT?

ozheyikomoz

Looking to see if anyone can recommend me a US domestic ODSMT vendor. The two in the approved section aren't taking new orders atm, and I have a pack on the way from China but it won't be here for another 2 weeks most likely, and I'm running low and don't want to be dealing with major withdrawal and back pain from a spinal fusion. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

yeah def DM some random guy who joined less than 2wks ago, i'm sure he won't scam you 😂
First, I haven't donated to this site so I cannot DM. And I haven't donated because the "VIP information" this forum forces people to pay for the "good" vendors. I don't trust those vendors in the VIP. 90% of the pain medicine are counterfeit fentanyl pressed crap. 

Second, I joined literally over a month ago. Haha. I don't know how you got 2 weeks from almost 5 weeks? It's not rocket science..

Third, why are you implying I'm trying to sell him RC's? Maybe I just wanted to chat with somebody with a similar injury as mine and maybe we can help each other out on what helps best for our pain OTHER than having to go dn and open Pandora's box.

But no, you must be right. I must be some shady black market drug dealer.

You know what they say about assuming don't you?

Last edited:
@Blue Machine Dream i dont work for the site, but its worth it to donate.

I would absolutely love to find a domestic source of even odsmt, let alone anything stronger.

@ozheyikomoz I too am in a shitty 14/7 pain situation. I attack it aggressively haha , but for real, without details, i can tell you that if you're going to be screwed and you know it...

[idk if .5mg +/- suboxone/subutex/buprenorphine] would be too much for you, though it doesnt hit the good mu op receptors that normal opiates do.]

SO , next, kratom. I could write a book here, but if its just for a short time or so, find a good vendor, [I had better but carolina kratom wasnt the WORST] but if you get good kratom and can stomach it, you might not want to go back haha.

immodium helps too.

Whip cream chargers from amazon or ebay. Nitr0us, dental gas. incredibly easy to get. use it with a balloon. incredible relief but about 3 minutes long. incredibly safe. 

Then, cannabis, any and all kinds. In terms of cbd, the dudes ive been going to for years are fantastic. restorative botanical's pure 6 tincture. their joint relief creams WORK. on some real pain.

I wish you the best I myself am in that situation. some things didnt arrive correctly, then i thought my doc apt was this morning...but its Sunday today.   

Good luck 

Much<3

First, I haven't donated to this site so I cannot DM. And I haven't donated because the "VIP information" this forum forces people to pay for the "good" vendors. I don't trust those vendors in the VIP. 90% of the pain medicine are counterfeit fentanyl pressed crap. 

Second, I joined literally over a month ago. Haha. I don't know how you got 2 weeks from almost 5 weeks? It's not rocket science..

Third, why are you implying I'm trying to sell him RC's? Maybe I just wanted to chat with somebody with a similar injury as mine and maybe we can help each other out on what helps best for our pain OTHER than having to go dn and open Pandora's box.

But no, you must be right. I must be some shady black market drug dealer.

You know what they say about assuming don't you?
Okey-Dokey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okey-Dokey 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow such a well thought-out reply. 

See folks, this is what happens when someone thinks he is a badass in real life, yet he's hiding behind a keyboard and is actually an insecure little soul insulting others online to feel better about himself. Well, Until an actual ALPHA MALE puts him in his place... Like I did. 

Grow a pair, bro. 

Wow such a well thought-out reply. 

See folks, this is what happens when someone thinks he is a badass in real life, yet he's hiding behind a keyboard and is actually an insecure little soul insulting others online to feel better about himself. Well, Until an actual ALPHA MALE puts him in his place... Like I did. 

Grow a pair, bro. 
bro, I wouldn't take it so seriously. in his defense, there have been quite a few scammers/exit scammers around for the past year. 

bro, I wouldn't take it so seriously. in his defense, there have been quite a few scammers/exit scammers around for the past year. 
yeah, not sure why this guy is so upset. i was just warning a potentially desperate member against dangers of DM'ing random new members who can't just give out a source in a thread like normal. this place is rife with scammers.

he's also now following me around in old threads now trying to accuse me of being a shill, i think. can't quite tell because he isn't great at being passive-aggressive and i don't actually care. but i'm the weirdo for not coming up with a "well thought-out reply" to whatever bs he was spouting in his defense.  :Crazy:

edit: oh shit, just realized he called himself an "actual ALPHA MALE" hahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to see if anyone can recommend me a US domestic ODSMT vendor. The two in the approved section aren't taking new orders atm, and I have a pack on the way from China but it won't be here for another 2 weeks most likely, and I'm running low and don't want to be dealing with major withdrawal and back pain from a spinal fusion. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!
check out the source mentioned in this thread below. i have had good luck with them - shipping is on point - although their prices are a bit higher than our previous domestic friend: 

I understand completely because I've been around these forums for a while. But he was really blind that just because I was new I shouldn't be trusted. Which toys are dicks did is true. But maybe there was a nice way to go about it. Like look at the post that he posted about me below:

yeah def DM some random guy who joined less than 2wks ago, i'm sure he won't scam you 😂
"I'm sure he won't scam you 😂

What did I do to this guy to deserve such abuse?

yeah, not sure why this guy is so upset. i was just warning a potentially desperate member against dangers of DM'ing random new members who can't just give out a source in a thread like normal. this place is rife with scammers.
Funny how your first post of mine you quoted you had a specific rude tone AND strong implications that I'm a scammer just because I'm a new member. I know there are scammers everywhere here, but I gave you no reason to think that I am. Innocent until proven guilty correct?

In your second post you now say you were just warning a potentially desperate member from new member's DMs(Which I already explained to you that I can't DM anyway. LOL) 

Last edited:
Funny how your first post of mine you quoted you had a specific rude tone AND strong implications that I'm a scammer just because I'm a new member. I know there are scammers everywhere here, but I gave you no reason to think that I am. Innocent until proven guilty correct?

In your second post you now say you were just warning a potentially desperate member from new member's DMs(Which I already explained to you that I can't DM anyway. LOL) 
i have no interest in going back and forth with you. if my tone upset you, i apologize for that. i stand by my warning,

i have no interest in going back and forth with you. if my tone upset you, i apologize for that. i stand by my warning,
Congratulations? 

You label me a scammer with no proof. I understand you trying to protect the forum but don't be an asshole about it.

Last edited:
k. the fact that you are reacting to all of this like a butt-hurt scammer isn't helping your image 😂
My image? 😆. I think It's pretty obvious that I'm not very concerned about how you or anyone here sees me. 

Oh the irony...calls me butthurt for replying....as he is replying. Hahaha.

Holy shit, that's hilarious! I'm done with you. I can't even troll you type so stupid. 😂

Last edited:
@Blue Machine Dream Can you stop being a drama queen in my thread please? I have no idea who you are but I have seen and talked with Jeff and iversus in donor threads before and they know what they are talking about. If you have a source, post it in the thread like a normal person. It is very suspicious behavior to ask for someone to DM for a source because that says you want to hide the name/ID of the vendor so it can't be called out as a scam by others.

Again like I said, either post your "source" in the thread like a normal person who understands how this forum works, or just leave.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back