US Domestic ODSMT?

@ozheyikomoz Like I told the other guy, I'm not trying to share or gain a source! I just wanted to converse with someone who has the same injury as I do.  I never asked for him DM me not did I even mention medicine. Geez.. Is that so wrong?

Now you're saying, "It is very suspicious behavior to ask for someone to DM for a source."

I never asked anyone for anything!!

That is a blatant lie! 🤯

I NEVER did anything of the sort so you better go reread that thread to get your story straight because that didn't happen at all.

I clearly see that was the wrong thing to do and I didn't mean to cause all this drama. But, at the same time there was no need for him to imply I'm a scammer just because I joined recently. Then he backpedaled saying he's trying to protect other members from scammers..... but there is a nicer, less rude way to do that! I suggest no personal insults and talking with respect. 

I mean, Is this how this forum works? Where older members are labeling new members as scammers because we just.. Don't know if they're going to scam or not? 

Also, this forum requires people to pay for access to the good vendors. How can we be sure these reviews aren't influenced?

Ah well, I said what I needed to say and I do apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. I hope we can continue to be happy community 🙂.

Someone recommended Proximo Research. I'd be careful there, there have been numerous reports of them sending out bunk chems.

Proximo quality is questionable from what I hear.  I have recently had success with ezlabzinc with odsmt, though I am very new to it.   Discord is a great resource for RC vend

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubleup said:
Albion has the best odsmt out right now. Hands down.
Albionakimiya.store AND hes been vending for a long ass time now.
You're fucking lame dude lol reported to mods. Stop thinking your slick.

Whip cream chargers from amazon or ebay. Nitr0us, dental gas. incredibly easy to get. use it with a balloon. incredible relief but about 3 minutes long. incredibly safe. 

Then, cannabis, any and all kinds. In terms of cbd, the dudes ive been going to for years are fantastic. restorative botanical's pure 6 tincture. their joint relief creams WORK. on some real pain.
Just a heads up with the cream chargers and cannabis, this was my go to for a long time I did over 3000 charges over the course of a month or so and more before that always smoking with and it ended up giving me hallucinations, which i started to enjoy and kept doing it. I ended up getting psychosis got baker acted and months later i tried eating an edible and all the visual and auditory hallucinations came back. Now I hear shit all the time and never had this problem before in my life. Granted it was a fun for a little while before going to the nut house. be careful. I literally filled half a small dumpster up with charges. I started saving them so it wouldn't so obvious when the trash man came. Big mess now i can't even smoke weed or i see stuff for a month. I hope the voices stop one day.  I did do 2cb with the nitrous a month before I had any kind of permanent voices and visuals and it was fucking awesome though just don't get in the habbit of using it every day with weed like i did or you'll fuck yourself up. Always use a balloon viusals are way better if you don't on 2cb but I only recommend doing it without a ballon if you have ISI chargers. The shitting one i ended up throwing up a big ball of oil if was rather disgusting and frightening at the same time.

check out the source mentioned in this thread below. i have had good luck with them - shipping is on point - although their prices are a bit higher than our previous domestic friend: 
I just made a small order for the seeked material ill post my results, the thread has been locked in suggested vendors for this vendor.

Paracelsus is on point. Got a gram from him recently. He's outta stock till summer time though.

I personally didn't enjoy this stuff but whatever floats your boat.

Got my order
i'm not sure why their other thread got locked, maybe they already had an existing one but i have never heard of any issues with this vendor aside from some b3nz0 solution dosing inconsistency which does not seem totally unheard of in the RC scene. make sure to shake ur solutions before dosing, ppl! they are out of stock on ODSMT now anyways

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back