US to US Dissociatives?

PituGuli

Hi,  Everybody!  

I really appreciate this forum and plan to donate as soon as possible.  

My question is this...  Does anyone have a hook up for any US based NMDA antagonists that they would be willing/ able to share with me? 

I prefer arylcyclohexylamines- Deschloroketamine (2'-Oxo-PCM), Methoxmetamine (MeO-2'-Oxo-PCM), Eticyclidine (PCE), 3-HO-PCP,  3-MeO-PCE,  3-MeO-PCP,  4-MeO-PCP,  2-MeO-2 Deschloroketamine, or the ever elusive Methoxetamine (MXE)... I haven't included 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine because I have never been able to reach that lovely "K-hole" with it- maybe I have only ever gotten poor quality batches (I try to test the quality of each chemical I receive after hours in the pharmacology lab I work at- it's difficult to test such chemicals so I usually calibrate everything to test for adulterants and common substances used to cut the chemicals... Or I take a sample of the RC and attempt to separate each substance present then test the individual parts and identify the chemical I paid for) 

Also,  I am still interested in Diarylethylamines like Ephenidine and Diphenidine though I prefer the arylcyclohexylamines.

Thank you! 

Donate to the forum and your options will open. 
Thank you!

I plan to donate straight away when I get paid for some translating work I do on the side. Not only to gain access to the other sections but also just because this site has already helped me out a lot and everything has been very polite, helpful and friendly.

I've already made up my mind to donate but is it worth it? Do you believe I will be able to locate the recently hard to find deschloroketamine (DCK) and/or MXE? I understand if you don't know and i don't expect you to search around and find out the answer for me.

Haristo, uspitoanji!

I am looking for the exact same compounds. I worry about TheRealRCDotCom - good selection but high prices and also international so there's a chance of losing pkgs. 

Would there be any domestic sources? especially for Diphenidine, 3-MeO-PCP and 2F-DCK?

Thanks! and where would I go to donate here? does this open up the VIP section of the forums? thanks again

I would donate to the forum, then I could send you a PM which would satisfy all hour hearts desires amigo... til then tho

I know you asked @PituGuli but thought id share my two cents.  I find 3-h0-pc3 to be heaps more mental than physical than k3t.  The mental dissociation has a creepy, uncanny feel for me thats different than other dissos.  Its super stimulating for me, but only mentally, so definite caution needs to be had in terms of mania-inducing potential.  Music is pretty fucking amazing on it that's for sure tho.  I never get any pronounced euphoria with it, but thats just me.  Feels more cold and less harmonically spiritual than k3t.  Also i dont notice any real anti-depressive effects other than the mental stimulation making me feel peppier which i dont really consider "anti-depressive."  For something closer to k3t id go with 2f.  Its got a bit muddier feel to it than k3t and is way harder to hole on for me but is definitely the closest of the RC dissos.  I do notice some anti-depressive effects but nothing even remotely as pronounce as with k3t.  I also like disso mixing but because of how low dose and highly varied dose amounts are for each disso its not something i recommend from a harm reduction standpoint. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty Ha! I am very glad that you answered. I actually was trying to tag you on my initial request however I didn't see your name on this page:)   So I guess you somehow read my mind.

Glad to hear your thoughts and I must say that others seem to agree with you. Just researched it a bit and came to the conclusion to stick with K and 2F-DCK....the problem is that both seem to be hard for me to find domestically (US)......placed an order internationally..first K that hasn't shown up and now 2F that doesn't seem to be moving.

I have some DCK however I don't like the stim after effects that I seem to get. DCK is not bad but I prefer K and probably will prefer 2F which surprises me a bit. I had DCK 2 years ago and seemed to have fond memories of it.and always heard 2F was weaker so why bother but now I have come full circle.

Just wish domestic would appear and International would untangle.

Thanks for responding

@Chrisalias Para in the approved vendors list has 2F that should be in stock now.  Not sure on quality as its a new batch so not something ive tested. 

And yeah, the new DCK synth is either not near as good as the stuff that was around a few years ago, or ive changed too much, because im not really enjoying it at all.  Plus it has ZERO anti-depressive after effects. 

Do you believe I will be able to locate the recently hard to find deschloroketamine (DCK) and/or MXE? 
MXE is gone and won't be back as it was made illegal across europe. DCK can be found i think but with it being as illegal in the uk as ket it is not as readily found 

@DoomKitty which DCK batch do you have?  The white or the tan?  Mine is tan. White is supposedly better.    Have a msg into Para but no response yet.

Domestic K and 2F remain elusive.    Doing half a Lude right now so I probably shouldn't complain and just enjoy something so rare

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the white batch! Hopefully Para gets back to you soon.  OP in US list has dom K now but its priced at pure insanity....

enjoy your evening!!!

I know you asked @PituGuli but thought id share my two cents.  I find 3-h0-pc3 to be heaps more mental than physical than k3t.  The mental dissociation has a creepy, uncanny feel for me thats different than other dissos.  Its super stimulating for me, but only mentally, so definite caution needs to be had in terms of mania-inducing potential.  Music is pretty fucking amazing on it that's for sure tho.  I never get any pronounced euphoria with it, but thats just me.  Feels more cold and less harmonically spiritual than k3t.  Also i dont notice any real anti-depressive effects other than the mental stimulation making me feel peppier which i dont really consider "anti-depressive."  For something closer to k3t id go with 2f.  Its got a bit muddier feel to it than k3t and is way harder to hole on for me but is definitely the closest of the RC dissos.  I do notice some anti-depressive effects but nothing even remotely as pronounce as with k3t.  I also like disso mixing but because of how low dose and highly varied dose amounts are for each disso its not something i recommend from a harm reduction standpoint. 
Is it still that rare to find quality, liquid ketamine vials?

I happened to come across both that and m0rph1n3 ampules - incredible quality. I just wanted to make sure they would arrive here before I dropped so much more money.

Is this more likely luck, as those things probably sell out quickly? Or is it not that hard if you don't mind waiting a month/a month and a half for it to arrive? 

I was sure god was real when I found them and they arrived!...That's a low bar. And a bad joke.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back