US to US Dissociatives?

Is it still that rare to find quality, liquid ketamine vials?
yes. they are quite hard to come by and not favorably priced if/when you do. most of the "liquid" available these days isn't in sealed vials, which basically just makes it a mystery dissolved in a solution. not sure why anyone thinks that's safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. they are quite hard to come by and not favorably priced if/when you do. most of the "liquid" available these days isn't in sealed vials, which basically just makes it a mystery dissolved in a solution. not sure why anyone thinks that's safe.
Yeah, that would be a little mysterious to me as well.

I only know my one main, favorite vendor, who does have sealed, liquid vials, although certainly not cheap. But that's supply and demand I suppose.

Is ketamine powder/crystals offered by anyone around here and I may have just missed them?

And BTW, I'm looking into whether my Chinese peeps can produce 2Br-DCK (i.e., the bromo rather than the fluoro analogue).  Don't hold your collective breath, but keep your fingers crossed.

And two other random comments:

1.  With enough 2FDCK and a suitable ROA, you'll find the hole (unless you're Superman, in which case you need Kr03-2FDCK, I think)

2.  Para's latest batch of 2F was decent, but not great IMO.  Not blaming Para, but giving a heads-up.

@vs322 

I got your emails, wild, wild stuff. I look forward to talking. It might be a day or two, but I will get back to you! Talk soon! 

Is ketamine powder/crystals offered by anyone around here and I may have just missed them?
Never have trusted or seen crystals; except after drying it myself. :-) Two 'email sources' vendors stock liquid vials. I've had good luck with products shipping from the Eastern European vendor; super pricy, yet Gideon Richter sealed & packaged as Calypsol. Recently, I've given 2fdck some research; find mental acuity much slower to return, compared to the real thing. Poking around today to find Paracelsus' 2fdck price increased for second time. Finding vendors out of stock with 2fdck. Also, interested in researching 3-MeO-PCP, yet unsure of its availability.

@Deeps_MindQuest dw

alas, no one stateside seems to have any of the new keto-subbed mxe “replacements,” dmxe/hxe/mxpr/mxipr, even there. actually, o-pcm/e, too, for that matter. am i missing something? i mean, i am, but am i missing someone? please, o please, someone ship a container out here to the western hemisphere—or maybe we should take some initiative & do some chemistry? 🙏🤞🤘

So theres no vendors for dissos in the USA from what I'm gathering from this thread. there has to be someone selling something. any ideas?

;

;'

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back